Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay guys, I've made the forum for you guys....I'll give u the link in a couple of days because I still need to add some stuff to it.....

**....whoever is good of making banners for the forum, plz do so b/c the forum needs one,lol, oh and markers too.

Oh btw, it's Son & View's together....

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
^
^
Yay, I can't wait to join the forum :D

Anyways, I managed to catch some parts of today's episode live while taking a break from studying lol. I think all of us will be happy with the amount of Son & Wiew scenes! I only watched to about half way and already there were moments that had me smiling :D The big part though, the kiss! It looked like it was the camera angle and Son's hand making it look like a real kiss at first, but in the end (it was a pretty long scene rofl) it looked like it ended up being a real kiss? I'm not sure since thaitv.tv's videos aren't extremely HD or anything. Maybe admist all the moving around Son's hand lost the grip on Wiew's face or something and it turned into a real kiss? I'm going to watch again tonight after I take my finals.

jakjann

Jakjann
´´Son´´ accept to slap if he can kiss ´´Wiew´´

Know that scene like´´Slap and Kiss´´ nang ek use camera acpect, all the time but pra ek will always get slap but nevertheless Pra ek Son Songpaisarn agree that his face feel numb if he can kiss Nang ek Wiew-Wonnaros at Lakorn ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´

It´s a scene that Sheewin(Son Songpaisarn) drag(pull) Nampet to him in order to kiss her, because he is jealous. That makes Nampet very angry, and gives him a slap , as a lesson.
This scene the regissuer Sun Srigaewloh sends(lets) his group shoot on the beach of Pattaya. Before shoot it,the regissuer he calls Son and Wiew, in order to practice completely exactly their queues. Because in this scene, Son not only kiss Wiew, but also gotten a slap from Wiew,too. But both have still several queues, are it of to pull, drag etc.
When practicing both Wiew and Son are very strained and particularly concentrate, so that do not fail. After where the Regissuer both made their tendency hot, it catches the scene.
It begins with Wiew, She is very furious that Son with talks badly to her, Son when he sees that she is furious, he finds it is funny and annoys her further. It´s makes furious wiew, more and more, and wants to run away. Son sees that wiew wants run away, he takes her hand quickly, so that she can not run away, both pull , drag against each other, for a while.

The Regissuer says that is Son queue now and he should come to firmly embrace Wiew and kiss her. Wiew comes to sensitivity, then she takes her hand and slap him. His face is red and has the traces of fingers. After wiew has lets her angry, she turns(around) and goes away, let Son stand alone in quiet. The regissuer order the cameraman he should save this scene from Son and says cut and then check the tape but both feeling from Son and wiew are still soft and shoot this scene again. This times is it past easily.

Follow this scene at Wednesday 10th December 20.25 on Ch.5

FINISH!!!!!!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
XD

I think is sweet...at real time Wiew´s sister is friend from Son and they saw before at lakorn EACH OTHER XD

jakjann

Jakjann
caps episode 10

Nampet: I think, would not it be better if you´d go to the doctor?

Nampet: Thus you can know why you have suddenly a heachache

Gaan: No problem. I´ve taken medicine. I am ressless and it is already better

Gaan: Aunti Pikul....if you want really go back to bangkok, i can bring you back but i want to rest at first

Pikul: Yes...calm yourself. we can go back tomorrow.

jakjann

Jakjann

Gaan: Thank you very much

Sheewin:
People can show their feelings differently. Sometimes when they talk with you badly. Do not care about you. But maybe is someone that love you more than someone that say sweet words to you.

Sheewin: Close your Eyes.
Can you hear what my heart says?

Sheewin: To whom do you thinking Nampet?
Why are you so shocked?
Nampet: Khun Sheewin you are long here?

Sheewin: I'm Just now arrived. Where is Gaan? Why let he you sitting here alone?

Nampet: Pi Gann is sick. He is resting in his room. If you want to see him, wait a minute, I'll tell someone to call him.

Sheewin: Wait Nampet! I am not here to see Gaan. I am here to see you.

jakjann

Jakjann
thank you. is it going to be uploaded in the kaew lom pet section or is it going to be in your archive.
i am just wondering. thanks again. ;P

I have only one episode on my account as LikitHuajai and will only upload one epi and i will start with episode 2 on SunFlower account, soon^^

neena

sarNie Adult
after seeing 2day's episode, son is gettin' better!!! his stare is killer!!! omg!! the way he stares at wiew...they have great chemistry!! i hated him in that suit but he was so good looking when he told her to put the life vest on. lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love every scene of them together.. They are just too adorable.. The water ski scene was super sweet...hehe... Sheewin just wanted Namphet to hug him...hehe..