Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ohhhh nooo tomorrows episode!! ;( that mean bi***y whore, kaew!! rawr!
today was cutee :)
i think Son used his thumb in the beginning of the kiss, THEn he moved his hands!! woot woot! then he kissed her lower cheeks instead >:[ hahaha, they're soo cute :D i still LOVE LOVE LOVE the way son looks at wiew.. i bet he seriously have a thing for her in reality !! =D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: I was so happy that I couldn't even think about school and I couldn't even concentrate. Wow!!today's episode was the best hope that they have this one a longer version so we could watch it much more longer.. Love there cute scenes I was so in love with it so much that I was about to burst into tears for the great and cute scenes of these two.. :lmao: They are so sweet together perfect just for me to rewatch day and night on my winter break.. :wub: :kiss: :wub:
same thing with me, i couldn't wait to just get out of school to watch Kaew Lom Pet and when I got home, I ran striaght to my laptop and log onto
youtube and started laoding epi.10 while I run into the kitchen to grab some food...lol :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
XD

I think is sweet...at real time Wiew´s sister is friend from Son and they saw before at lakorn EACH OTHER XD

Oh wow, so they know each other before working with each other.. That's awesome..hehe.. maybe their friendship can blossom into something else... i guess we'll just have to wait and see.... I think it's their fate that let them to be paired up together in this lakorn. :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Miss Anynomous your always on this thread without you no one will be here if only I had more time i would comment on this thread like you too i too am crazy about these two 2 more weeks then i'm free yay i thought the kiss scene was the longest kiss lakorns had ever had which is so nice lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous your always on this thread without you no one will be here if only I had more time i would comment on this thread like you too i too am crazy about these two 2 more weeks then i'm free yay i thought the kiss scene was the longest kiss lakorns had ever had which is so nice lol
lol.. I can't keep myself away from this forum.. I think the only way is to ban me.. I don't know where everyone went today.. but I'll keep the love for Kaew Lom Pet alive because I'm so addicted to it... I'll be looking forward to you joining us her in about two weeks. :D

neena

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, so they know each other before working with each other.. That's awesome..hehe.. maybe their friendship can blossom into something else... i guess we'll just have to wait and see.... I think it's their fate that let them to be paired up together in this lakorn. :p
i read her interview and she said she knew son and they were close friends before kaew lom pet...he recommended her to go audition...seriously, i think he has a thing for her too...why would he CALL her to go to the audition and motivate her? i think he's into her!!! then in that interview where Frank was making fun of them, he said he doesn't flirt on set because he's there for work...then he "jokingly" said "afterwards". lol...we will have to wait and see...i think son likes her but she's not into him...son and wiew are so cute together, i'm praying for something to spark.

HOLY! i just looked at how many posts i have and i'm already over 1,000 WHOA...i've been sucked into sarnworld again!! thank you!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol.. I can't keep myself away from this forum.. I think the only way is to ban me.. I don't know where everyone went today.. but I'll keep the love for Kaew Lom Pet alive because I'm so addicted to it... I'll be looking forward to you joining us her in about two weeks. :D
i'll be on and off this forum due to school but i'll be constantly checking in I have a long break (about a month) after finals so yeah i'm not gonna be complete gone :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..i juz had to comment..and two things for today's episode

one..that jet skii scene was a lot more fun than i thought it would be :D ...lol..her screams were realistic..and so cute...i can't believe she even tried to pushed his hands off the handle..watever it's called...lol they were fighting over it like lilo kids :lol:

the kissing scene :kiss:
tat was one long kiss...and wen Nam Phet finally pushed him off..she wasn't even breathing hard...i was tinking..whow..is she a pro or wat? :wub: :loool: cuz even Sheewin was breathing all hard..and for once the guy touches his lips..not the girl...
plus she didn't even wipe her lips...i guess for tat part we all knoe why

max

sarNie Elites
... I have been so busy today! Now I need to read all the posts and catch up with what is going on : )

max

sarNie Elites
I love Son and Wiew! That is all that I can say. I will keep hoping that they will date each other in the future?!

... how can Wiew not be attracted to someone as HOT as Son?! Rar! Haha : )

jakjann

Jakjann
anyone know what Sheewin said to Kaew in the preview for tmr's epi? I want to know if he dumped her! hehe... but which they never went out anyways...
PREVIEW EPISODE 11

Waiter: Who is Nampet?

Nampet: What do you want?

Waiter: Miss Keawkao want to see you she is at the kitchen

-------------------------

Son: I don´t think before that you are so evil. Are you still human?

------------------

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
as much as i'm enjoying this lakorn, i feel like it's gunna drag abit.... cant get enough of the OST, RUJ's voice is amazing and it sooo fits the lakorn too.....hehe anyways thanks for posting up the video, i loved it..... Son and Wiew's toooo cute :)