Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Iya

sarNie Adult
No, this is not a R scene. According to Lynn's blog...
Initially, Gaew Gao (Aerin) wanted to drug Nop (New) and Namphet and create a scene of misunderstanding for Chewin. You know, to make Chewin think Nop and Namphet “wink wink”. I know, Gaew Gao is crazy. She slipped sleeping pills in Nop’s wine glass and left. Luckily, Nop realized what she did and switched the drink with Chewin. After Chewin passes out, he created a scene of misunderstanding for Gaew Gao. HAHA. I love Nop.

When Namphet woke up from her slumber, she found herself naked beside Chewin. AHHHHHH!!! She immediately pushed him off the bed and probably screamed her heart out.
LOL. thanks for the spoilers. I can 't wait to the see the episode. it would be very funny. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
hes actually got a pretty built bod....didnt think that would be underneath all the clothes....lolz...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

Kaew Lom Pet EPISODE 12
ON AIR: Monday 15. December. 2008
CH 5 - 20.25

Det has no more money to pay debts.
And comes into the house as a thief of the Gitjakorns.
Kaewkao has caught him and hurt him with a gun.Det was injured.
He is hiding in Pikuls room. Kaewkao has followed him and sees his blood in front of the door and thought that pikul do it a job with the thief,together. She goes into the room but Det was already gone.

Kaew Lom Pet Episode 13
ON AIR Tuesday 16 December 2008
CH 5 and TGN(17 December. 08) 20.25

Date of birth of Kaekao and Nampet has Pikul effortless, and bought for Kaewkao a golden earrings,Kaewkao has assumed, but she give it her maid named say. Pikul knew that and she was very sad. but present for Nampet was a old earrings.

KAEW LOM PET EPISODE 14
ON AIR: 17. December. 08 - 20.25 CH5
---------------------------------------------

Sheewin has an urgent schedule in Bangkok and can not attend on a seminar in Patatya. But he knew that Gaan goes with Nampet , he changed the schedule and follows the two quickly. That makes Kaewkao very angry, she calls Chanok quickly and should be prevented.

omg...can't wait...the spoliers r so cool..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hm.. i wonder if Kaew will see them together.. I want to see the look on her face when she knows that her plan backfire on her! Can't wait! Son is so hott!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think Ton is a better actor than Son, his scenes are more believable...with every emotion he portrays, it seems so real...as opposed to Son that just stands there and speaks...and Ton just plays the View's brother...but he plays it so well.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
No, this is not a R scene. According to Lynn's blog...
Initially, Gaew Gao (Aerin) wanted to drug Nop (New) and Namphet and create a scene of misunderstanding for Chewin. You know, to make Chewin think Nop and Namphet “wink wink”. I know, Gaew Gao is crazy. She slipped sleeping pills in Nop’s wine glass and left. Luckily, Nop realized what she did and switched the drink with Chewin. After Chewin passes out, he created a scene of misunderstanding for Gaew Gao. HAHA. I love Nop.

When Namphet woke up from her slumber, she found herself naked beside Chewin. AHHHHHH!!! She immediately pushed him off the bed and probably screamed her heart out.
LOL. Karma for Gaew and props to Nop for catching on to her plan :D
Can't wait to see this episode...

max

sarNie Elites
LOL! I keep on looking at those spoiler pictures! I love them! Son is so HOT! I love Wiew's face, too! Ahhh! Haha!