Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

gialong93

sarNie Egg
omg i went to lyns blog and she has caps for ep13 and hehehehe the next ep looks very promising
Yup... She also posted more pictures of future episodes and guess what... looks like we are going to have a R scene after all because Win and Namphon are fully clothed after they were drugged and put in bed together>>>>> Neither Kaew Kao nor Nop took off their clothes>>> Confusing????

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow after that preview of ep.14 i can't wait hope this time NO ONE interrupts them...feel really bad for nampet she gets slap a lot

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
epi.12 and epi. 13 were okay...not much of a scene of Nam and win at all...i'm sad, I wanna see more sweet scenes between pra nang!!!

max

sarNie Elites
I love Lyn! She already posted up Episode 13 translations, and I love the spoiler pictures! Ahh! Love it! Love it! Going to go crazy soon! Haha!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously can not wait for tom's epi.. It looks so good.. I'm dying right now just watching the preview.. Poor Gaan tho, he's going to see the kiss, but they can't love each other... Sheewin and Nam!!!! Scream can't wait for the kiss...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! SON & WIEWS KISS SCENE TOMORROW! WHOOOOOOO! can't wait!! :yahoo: =D
hahaha! today's episode was kinna boring and pikul is a horrible mom to wiew! ;[
awww we're gonna see Ton cry tomorrow =(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously can not wait for tom's epi.. It looks so good.. I'm dying right now just watching the preview.. Poor Gaan tho, he's going to see the kiss, but they can't love each other... Sheewin and Nam!!!! Scream can't wait for the kiss...
hahaha same here!!! im so anxious!! xx]]]]
::EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK::AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH::
hahaha im just so happy that theres a kiss part tmr and then a BED scene on thursday!!
lol

awww..cute..hope no one will interrupting them this time!!! *pray*
hahaha agree!!! LETS PRAY!! {{PRAYING THAT NOONE INTERRUPTS SHEEWIN && NAM!!}}

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...KISS!!! :D
Although I'm probably gonna feel bad for Ton
later on...