Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg I Cant For Ep21 Any Longer. Lol
I Look At The Download Section Like Every Freaken 5 Min Hehe..
hahaha Here tooo!!!
they only uploaded the frst part on youtube.
and that's sort of the boring part to me.
i want Wiew and Son. lol
but why isn't it out yet?? just wondering :]]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i'm so behind...finally just starting ep.18
but i want to celebrate for Son! he was great in ep.17
tat last scene was reallie well played out by Vill as
well as Son...does he act better as an evil guy or wat?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what's up with today only 1 part so far usually by 11 o'clock they have all the parts already so long waiting i don't know what to do but refresh the page

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm getting impatient waiting but today ep doesn't really have son and vill so i'll try

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmm..i thought todays episode was okays :]
gladd the engagement was cancel because of gaew gao being gone..well i think it was..lol
hmmi only liked Son and Wiews part. lol..i want to know what they were talking about..
does n e one??

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
I can't seem to download Ep. 21!!!! Megaupload is always giving me an error page!!! Does anyone have the same problem?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
error message of what kind i don't have any problems maybe your cookies blocks them or an anti-virus block idk theres many possibilities

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
It works fine now. Thanks for the help, roselovesice & yes2drama. :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
miss a won't be on till later...new rule by the admin and mod no spamming...well spam but keep it on topic...anyways i found it dumb when kaew was hitting her father and pikul was just sitting there then suddenly she jumped out after kaew had already committed the crime...it's sad that det had to die

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow!!It's so sad
for Kaew Kao because
she killed her dad and
now she is worried
but everything is going to
be revealed maybe in
tomorrow's and on
thursday's episodes because
it was on the preview for
episode 22 that they are
going to report the problem
about the father. and Kaew Kao is
scared than right at the moment
Win sees Kaew Kao looking worried.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so is preemai pregnant with nop's child shocking!!!!!!!! but if they report to the police that supposely a relative killed det what's gonna happen it's all so strange b/c the household knows tha nam was in the house the whole time...so the mother will gladly let nam be put in jail??? oh btw phoenix blood with subs is being uploaded again but in slow progess

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes, Peemai does have
a baby of Nok's
but yes right now there
are alot of things
happening in these
couple next episodes.
wonder who is
going to be put in
jail??

so is preemai pregnant with nop's child shocking!!!!!!!! but if they report to the police that supposely a relative killed det what's gonna happen it's all so strange b/c the household knows tha nam was in the house the whole time...so the mother will gladly let nam be put in jail??? oh btw phoenix blood with subs is being uploaded again but in slow progess

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

LOl that was quick hehe

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Loved the scene with Win and Nam today. Main, I teared up when I saw that Nam was tearing up. Must've been hard for Win to give Nam the cold shoulder as well. I'm also digging the fact that Peemai is pregnant with Nop's child. Something that is new and different from Leurd Hong. An interesting twist that I wasn't expecting and it didn't mention it in the synopsis I read either. Definitely excited to see what's going to happen to them as well as our beloved Win and Nam :D