Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

ice

sarNie Hatchling
This sucks for Peemai...I was hoping she wouldn't get pregnant
but then again this is a lakorn...the more dramatic the better.
I'm glad Win is getting suspicious...it shows that he's not one of
those stupid and naive pra-eks that seem to be clueless down to
the end.

After watching ep.21 and the preview for ep.22 I feel a bit bad for
Kaew...[in the preview she was desperately telling her mom that
she is the real "Gitjakorn"]
Her and Namphet's lives weren't theirs to choose from the very
beginning...of course that doesn't justify all the evil things she's done.
I agree that if she doesn't end up going psycho then she'll wind up dead.
Sad :( ...

neena

sarNie Adult
just went through the painful streaming of kaew lom pet...didn't really care for today's episode really. everything is unfolding. i sure don't feel sad for kaew kao or pikul...poor nam though...and lada...and win...they are the ones being hurt really bad in the end. oh and peemai and nop...i hope nop get his senses together and loves peemai in the end.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want Nop and Peemai to end up. He really deserve someone better than Kaew. Nop and Peemai are so cute.. I just hope Nop will not reject the baby and Peemai..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woah! Peemai is already pregnant??
i didn't know that..must of forward that part..haha is it when she was at the hospital and she got a call.
well yeah same here. Nop better End up with PeeMai at the End. NO Gaew Gao. lol
Can't wait for Episode 22 x]

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was watching Kwarm Lub Superstar yesterday...and i recognized that the actors that were seen in KLP was also in there at the scene of receiving the awards...except i didnt see Son...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
After watching ep.21 and the preview for ep.22 I feel a bit bad for
Kaew...[in the preview she was desperately telling her mom that
she is the real "Gitjakorn"]
Her and Namphet's lives weren't theirs to choose from the very
beginning...of course that doesn't justify all the evil things she's done.
hahaha nong ice, i don't feel bad for kaew one bit. ur just a softy dear! :lol:

just because her fate got switch doesn't mean her ability to think, and choose the right path goes away. there are plenty of rich kids that have the same lifestyle...have the same kind of grandma, mom, servants, and sibs, yet they come out as good people. usually, i wouldn't say this, but kaewkaow has true "luerd prai"...not because her parents are poor but because she happens to come from poor parents, then chose to make that statement true.

i hope she goes psycho, gets hit by a car, and then gets paralyzed!

is that too harsh? hahahhaa

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in today's episode....kaew is dreaming and going crazy because of det....it hurts to watch son cry...it's just so sad..i can't wait to watch tomorrow's, the police are there....i hope the truth comes out..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so just to get this straight does kaew somewhat accepts pikul as her mother or she just wants to be nice so that her secret isn't revealed...and gan how is he going to get better just b4 he's about to die something magically happens???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well in the original version or story what happens is .. after everything is revealed. Garn falls sick and goes to the hospital and the doctors tell them that he doesn't have long to live. In the hospital everyone is there with him and he goes into coma and the doctors tell them that there is a procedure that they could do that could save him but it's 50/50 because they are unsure of it's effectiveness. His mother decides to go through with the procedure anyways and after that he dies. Just as he dies everyone starts crying once his hand drops and miraculously his hands move and they realize that he made it the procedure was effective.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh now i'm sooooooooooo pissed off for the next ep...isn't anyone suspicious that kaew is not in the room with them??? someone should say hey where's kaew or that she was missing the day of her engagement too screams out suspicious!!!!!!!! o btw does nam get to go to jail for awhile

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Well in the original version or story what happens is .. after everything is revealed. Garn falls sick and goes to the hospital and the doctors tell them that he doesn't have long to live. In the hospital everyone is there with him and he goes into coma and the doctors tell them that there is a procedure that they could do that could save him but it's 50/50 because they are unsure of it's effectiveness. His mother decides to go through with the procedure anyways and after that he dies. Just as he dies everyone starts crying once his hand drops and miraculously his hands move and they realize that he made it the procedure was effective.
that's so lame they could've just said it was a success but in lakorns that what they do

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^what do you have in mind i can't decide what i would like to see her be; dying is too easy, being put in jail, being psycho well she already is one...

neena

sarNie Adult
that was sad on nam and win's scene, even though they only have one scene for EACH EPISODE!! which is painful because i love watching son and vill onscreen. but, gaan, i hate him!! the way win was looking at vill with those glistening eyes, god he looked cute!! they both did very well on that scene.

i think thai censorship is really ridiculous. they covered arin's chest when she was saying sorry to win and his mom? is the neck line that short to actually censor it?...lol that just looks too funny.