Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
what is this? anyone willing to translate? the pictures are so cute!!!

exact.co.th
OMG! This is so cute. I wonder what it is.. I hope its their new lakorns or something. I'm dying of excitement right now. If anyone finds out more info please let us know. I love this couple!

max

sarNie Elites
what is this? anyone willing to translate? the pictures are so cute!!!

exact.co.th
These pictures are so cute! Someone mentioned that it MAY be pictures from a MV or a new lakorn... I am going to hope and hope that it is a new lakorn! I am already bummed out that Kaew Lom Pet is coming to an end, so I do really hope that they will really get paired up in another lakorn! Please! Pretty please!

If anybody has time, please translate the articles for us. Thanks in advance!

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you guys believe that i JUST started watching this lakorn two days ago (all because of lyn's website, so credit to her) and am FINALLY caught up with the storyline!! i even read this thread from page 1, one by one, so i can understand what is happening in the story!!! mann that was HARD WORK and my shoulders hurt from sitting up straight staring at the computer with my sore eyes from reading all of the GREAT comments that you all made.... and NOW--->I'M FINALLY HERE!!!

i'm JUST sooooooo very excited to find out what is going to happen next... when i saw this lakorn, i was like, "NAHHH!! it's probably just another LAME lakorn".... but NO!! it's pretty addicting... everything is catching and i LOOOVE the chemistry between the n'ek and p'ek....... they are soooo adorable together!!! i hope that the ending will leave me with satisfaction and not disappointment.. i have great expectation for the writer of this lakorn......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you guys believe that i JUST started watching this lakorn two days ago (all because of lyn's website, so credit to her) and am FINALLY caught up with the storyline!! i even read this thread from page 1, one by one, so i can understand what is happening in the story!!! mann that was HARD WORK and my shoulders hurt from sitting up straight staring at the computer with my sore eyes from reading all of the GREAT comments that you all made.... and NOW--->I'M FINALLY HERE!!!

i'm JUST sooooooo very excited to find out what is going to happen next... when i saw this lakorn, i was like, "NAHHH!! it's probably just another LAME lakorn".... but NO!! it's pretty addicting... everything is catching and i LOOOVE the chemistry between the n'ek and p'ek....... they are soooo adorable together!!! i hope that the ending will leave me with satisfaction and not disappointment.. i have great expectation for the writer of this lakorn......
lol...WELCOME =D wow page by page...that's a lot of reading....but yep...i'm so addicted to this one...my first impression was that they looked so young, so it wouldn't be that great..but i started watching it..and it was awesome....

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
Actually that pic is the preview of mondays episode, Son is trying to comfort view from her grief ^_^
Oh alright, thanks for telling us!! I can't wait for monday's episode, this is going to be such a cute scene with just the two of them!! Love Son & Vill!!!! :wub:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
These pictures are so cute! Someone mentioned that it MAY be pictures from a MV or a new lakorn... I am going to hope and hope that it is a new lakorn! I am already bummed out that Kaew Lom Pet is coming to an end, so I do really hope that they will really get paired up in another lakorn! Please! Pretty please!

If anybody has time, please translate the articles for us. Thanks in advance!

this is actually one of the scene in KLP...WIn saw Nampet been through so much, so He want to helps her feel relaxing..so He takes her to play kite...something like that!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
this is actually one of the scene in KLP...WIn saw Nampet been through so much, so He want to helps her feel relaxing..so He takes her to play kite...something like that!

Tq, for telling us that, that is so nice and romantic can't wait for these scene....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Son and Vill are meant to be! They are so cute together. I envy them!
hahahaha yeappers!
i do envy them also but then nawt allow to. lol
i just love them both!! x]

Actually that pic is the preview of mondays episode, Son is trying to comfort view from her grief ^_^
awwee! yay!! finally a cute scene again!!! hahaha can't wait for monday then!

danng! Both Vill and Son is looking Mighty fine in those magazine pix!!! :drool:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn is just aewsome like that.. hehehe.. lol.. wow page by page.. that's awesome, I've done that before too.. and it's nice of you to join us too.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to this scene and now I cannot sit still and wait... Man, but the thing that sucks is that school resumes for me on monday and i won't get to watch it until afterschool.... I'm gonna die waiting at school and probably not concentrate.. that would be bad for me because I also have finals in about two weeks...AHHH!! I want to enjoy Kaew Lom Pet.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
awe you girls had me excited but then it's just preview for monday but still so excited...so son and vill only has one lakorn for 09 anybody hear anything else

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe you girls had me excited but then it's just preview for monday but still so excited...so son and vill only has one lakorn for 09 anybody hear anything else
I hope exact comes out and surprise us with a lakorn of both of them next year, or myheart will shatter into pieces..hehe.. :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i have to admit, exact does an awful job at promoting their couples. ch3 got it goin' though...when jlr came out, on every magazine cover was them. i want photo shoots after photo shoots of son and vill!!! and then!...they don't produce enough lakorns...for example tik and aom took forever to come out with their second one...and now they aren't even starring with each other anymore even though some are still huge fans of tik and aom. i hope son and vill don't meet that future.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i have to admit, exact does an awful job at promoting their couples. ch3 got it goin' though...when jlr came out, on every magazine cover was them. i want photo shoots after photo shoots of son and vill!!! and then!...they don't produce enough lakorns...for example tik and aom took forever to come out with their second one...and now they aren't even starring with each other anymore even though some are still huge fans of tik and aom. i hope son and vill don't meet that future.
Exact does n't really promote their P'ek or N'ek before so it's not surprise at all, I guess they not big enough and ch5 don't have as much of a talk show where their P'ek and N'ek appear to talk about their lakorn or sing or magazine to really promote their actors and actresses...Not like ch7 or 3...I think if they promote Son & Vill, they will be a big hit...Even thought these couple have only few photoshoots together but they still well know and recognise....but i am glad Son & Vill have small project together like appearance and abit of talk shows.....But i do hope they will have another lakorn together soon...