Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Jassefras

sarNie Egg
I know you've all probably answered to that, but I was wondering what's the titile of the beginning and ending song..and if anyone of you got it and can share it.

and also, have anyone noticed that in ep 6 there are solo music (like a guitar) again and again through the whole episode? does anyone know from which song has it been taken from? does anyone have that song?

thank you so much in advance

Its ruj the star - yoo puer tue
I have download link you can find it on my youtube channel: Jassfras
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7VobFHGLFY

neena

sarNie Adult
i was at lyn's blog she wrote that it was ending on the 20th...and aom's lakorn is airing on the 21...hmm...wow, klp is popular for them to extend it!! i'm happy!!! great news!!

neena

sarNie Adult
klp episodes are turning into a love or hate situation...lol. i would hate one episode then love the next...and today i sure love it!!! yea i feel sad for gaan now but i think he's not going to die...at least not in the original. i have noticed that the director makes son a vill hug...for a very very long time its not that i'm complaining...i love it. if i had to count how many times son and vill have kissed and hugged...that's a lot. son is really improving, those acting classes are good...his expression while hugging her was good. i wonder...they are still filming this lakorn huh? and they extended it too..whoo!! exact can read all our minds!!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg that was a long hug...it was so sad for gan....yes the grandma gets away and does a DNA test...and the next ep is intense...but what did no say to kaew is he leaving her...still no news of peemai

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg.. I love this epi. I love the hugging scene. It was so sweet, loving and sad... I pity Gaan... I hope he doesn't die. I like how he change his mind and see the love that Nam and Win have for each other... now he knows that Win gave up Nam just for him because he's a good friend... now he's doing the same back... Since Nam has Win, I can have Gaan..hehe..lol.. but anyways I am so happy that they are going to extend Kaew Lom Pet... Hopefully more sweet scene and a wedding scene.. I love Exact.. Thank you for extending it, cause I can't get enough of Win and Nam..hehe... Next epi. looks good, wonder what Kaew said to Nop... Hopefully Nop doesn't fall for it and forget about Peemai.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I finally got a chance to watch this lakorn..had off from work a few days ago and watched the whole thing in one shot. I have to say it's really good! I love he n'ek she is tooo cute! Her acting is not too bad either except during the crying scene her tongue seems to get in the way of her words..is she from the south or something? I think they have that same accent there. Though the p'ek is very good looking but dude really needs to brush up on his acting skills. He's super duper stiff..even his walk is stiff! lol my goodness..also in the first couple of episodes I thought his expression's were a little feminine..(kinda borderline gayish looking..eek sorry! had to say it) One scene that really caught me by surprise was when Nope seduced Gaew when she was drunk..omg when they were kissing on that bed they were really going at it!! Damn I think this is the first time I've seen a REAL mouth to mouth french kissing scene like that ina lakorn! Gosh kids these days are taking lakorns to a new level!

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episode was so good! I loved the scene with Win and Nam! Aww... it was so good! I loved that scene so much! It was so good! It is getting so intense!

Jumps for joy*

I read off Lyn's Blog that they are extending this lakorn a few episodes longer. Woot! Woot! I hope it is a sweet and great ending unlike the old version!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg...son and wiew moment..it was sweet..but poor gaan...that was sooo sad...i can't believe they ended with such a cliffhanger...i was screaming my laptop....the preview was sooo good....i want it to be monday just to watch this

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
klp episodes are turning into a love or hate situation...lol. i would hate one episode then love the next...and today i sure love it!!! yea i feel sad for gaan now but i think he's not going to die...at least not in the original. i have noticed that the director makes son a vill hug...for a very very long time its not that i'm complaining...i love it. if i had to count how many times son and vill have kissed and hugged...that's a lot. son is really improving, those acting classes are good...his expression while hugging her was good. i wonder...they are still filming this lakorn huh? and they extended it too..whoo!! exact can read all our minds!!!!!
i know! i hated yesterdays..then loved todays..wtheck? lol
hahah but then that's what makes it goooodd! lol

awww man! i loved todays episode...especially Gaans crying.
that was soo sad and also cute x]
well i loved Wiew and Sons part. about time they have a part together again. lol
errr...i still wonder what happened with Peemai.
n e ways...can't wait till mondays episode.
hopes that Nop leaves Kaew Kao.

&& i'm soo happy that KLP got Extended!! x]]]]
yayyy!!

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
today epi was awsome...every scenes were interesting!! win and nam so cute...I can see that they love each other so much...they are great for their first lakorn..Great Job!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Son and Vill will have more scene together since, Gaan has appointed win as Nam bodyguard, but love today epi. so sweet and romantic,...Son looks so tall and manly in a suit,love his broad shoulders, so jealous of Vill, she gets to cry on his shoulder..hehe....that is good that they extend the epi. out more but hope there's more sweet sences and a wedding as well.....

neena

sarNie Adult
i was just a exact.co.th and there was a picture of win, gaan, and nam and they were outside, looks like a beach...i wonder if gaan sent them to puket to spend time together or something...hmm...do that have enough time for those type of scenes? i hope so!!! lol...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i was just a exact.co.th and there was a picture of win, gaan, and nam and they were outside, looks like a beach...i wonder if gaan sent them to puket to spend time together or something...hmm...do that have enough time for those type of scenes? i hope so!!! lol...

Wow, tq Neena for telling, I am going to see it now, can't wait for those scene, hope they get to ride a bike beside the seaside together or take a walk alongside the beach...that would be heavens to watch. Son & Vill walking along the beach, wearing white....

Viee

sarNie Egg
daaaannng i really needs to catch up on this one....now imma go watch it..wanna see that Son and wiew moment!!!

max

sarNie Elites
I forgot that today is already Thursday so we will not see anymore until Monday : (

Kaew Lom Pet is the best!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I caught up with this lakorn and I notice that Son is doing better than in the beginning the lakorn. I notice that some of the exact newbies are like that ex; Pueng in Ngao Asoke she was stiff in the beginning and then she did so much better towards the end. New's talent is constant though :lol:

Son still needs room for improvement though, but in his next lakorn he should be better. I think it's kind of awkward for him maybe since Vill and him are close and there are rumors that he likes her so he probably doesn't want to get too into the lovin- lol :loool:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
of course they do..hehe... i'm excited now. Thanks!