Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Nop just said I'm sorry after Jieb told him she lost the baby and that they were over. I've always like Peemai, ever since HJS where I rooted for her character and just hated hated n'ek, Fang's character. I wanted to stab her in that movie. Anyway wonder why Ch.5 doesn't promote her w/the rest of the newbies, she's good and cute. In terms of acting she's miles ahead of say Best.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoa...kaew is going off the deep end...tomorrow's episode looks =O =O i think that new's acting is getting good in today's

KRYSTAL!!!!! =) son does look somewhat like him..i love the clip you chose, especially towards the end LOL

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Nop just said I'm sorry after Jieb told him she lost the baby and that they were over. I've always like Peemai, ever since HJS where I rooted for her character and just hated hated n'ek, Fang's character. I wanted to stab her in that movie. Anyway wonder why Ch.5 doesn't promote her w/the rest of the newbies, she's good and cute. In terms of acting she's miles ahead of say Best.
definitely agree with that.

neena

sarNie Adult
heard that klp won't end until next week too...either the 19th or 20th i can't remember. i wonder what will happen at this point i wonder how they will end this series. i'm kinda worried. :mellow:

nop's a buttface...i hope he realizes how fake kk is so him and jieb can be together...i can't get enough of son and vill...episodes with no scenes of them really kill me!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
heard that klp won't end until next week too...either the 19th or 20th i can't remember. i wonder what will happen at this point i wonder how they will end this series. i'm kinda worried. :mellow:

nop's a buttface...i hope he realizes how fake kk is so him and jieb can be together...i can't get enough of son and vill...episodes with no scenes of them really kill me!

Same with me, Neen, no scene of Son & Vill is really pisses me off....just can't get enough of Son & Vill...Son is so hot when he smile and I love the swimming scene where i can see his six packs....Nop compare to Son, he seems a child in that scene....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Now I know who Son reminds me off LeeMinki.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O1NZ442df28&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O1NZ442df28&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
he sort of look like Son but for me Son is abit more manly and has sex appeal than this guy...Son just got that hot lips and strong cheek bones and the body, hehehe (my opinion only ok)

neena

sarNie Adult
son has a smile to die for!! the shape of his mouth is sexy. he has thin lips but they suit his face a lot. the way he looks/stares at vill really makes u melt. i don't know how vill does it...lol...but then again vil knows son way better then all of us. she's the closet girl to him. lol love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
son has a smile to die for!! the shape of his mouth is sexy. he has thin lips but they suit his face a lot. the way he looks/stares at vill really makes u melt. i don't know how vill does it...lol...but then again vil knows son way better then all of us. she's the closet girl to him. lol love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neena, Son's lips r thin but he's got bottom bit which has a curve to it so whenever he smach, it curve up, it's look like a strawberrry shape, it is very kissable. hehe, god i am definitely going crazy over Son, and I am glad it's Vill that he is close to not other girl, that why i am not jealous because i just love them together...

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena, Son's lips r thin but he's got bottom bit which has a curve to it so whenever he smach, it curve up, it's look like a strawberrry shape, it is very kissable. hehe, god i am definitely going crazy over Son, and I am glad it's Vill that he is close to not other girl, that why i am not jealous because i just love them together...
lol,...he's too young for me to obsess about so i only like him because i'm a supporter for him to get better at acting so he would star with vill more!! lol. he has potential and i am so glad to see such a good looking thai guy...i haven't seen one in a while...honestly, aum and ken are hot but not model hot...son's that. i love it that he thinks of her as the closet girl friend he has...thats so cute!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol,...he's too young for me to obsess about so i only like him because i'm a supporter for him to get better at acting so he would star with vill more!! lol. he has potential and i am so glad to see such a good looking thai guy...i haven't seen one in a while...honestly, aum and ken are hot but not model hot...son's that. i love it that he thinks of her as the closet girl friend he has...thats so cute!!

Well, for me too he is young as well, but i am just admire him as an actor and I haven't obess over a korean look alike thai guy since the guy from Autumn in my heart and Coffee princess, Aum & Ken r good looking but they don't have the sex appeal of Son, plus Son can just sit there and smile some people just draws to him with his smile and deep voice, he's got a potential as an actor, he just needs to soften it up abit when he walks and slow down when he talks....he is a model like but at the same time as a sex appeal....Yeah it is cute when 2 on-screen couple r close friendship and think of each other as good friends rather than just jump into a relationship when they r too young and busy...yes it is cute that he call Vill his closet girl friend...

Son's not only good looking but smart, intelligent and a nice guy too from article that was interview by Vill...U have to be 1 smart guy to get into 1 of top uni. in thailand as an engineer student...so there's more to him than just looks alone...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I second but not the part about Fang that 's the way her charater was so i didn't mind...and it was so awkward in today's ep30 where all suddenly the grandmother allows nam to be close to her everyone was like HUH? lol and doesn't anybody get the point that only when kaew is near her she's SCARED...as of now with only 3? more eps i don't care what happens to the pikul she should get the same fate as kaew..so just to make sure gan told win that he approves of nam and win being together right???

damn ep31 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big something gets reveal i think and keaw is on a rampage again

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I second but not the part about Fang that 's the way her charater was so i didn't mind...and it was so awkward in today's ep30 where all suddenly the grandmother allows nam to be close to her everyone was like HUH? lol and doesn't anybody get the point that only when kaew is near her she's SCARED...as of now with only 3? more eps i don't care what happens to the pikul she should get the same fate as kaew..so just to make sure gan told win that he approves of nam and win being together right???

I think the reasons that they don't want to promote, P'mai r because she is sort of getting old, and she is best playing supporting role instead, even though she is pretty and cute but she might not the concept of cuteness, like she has been in play boy magazine and has posed for nude magazine,,,,so i don't think they want a person like that to play N'ek role,,,Like Aerin is better to be N'rai because she has just recently posed for nude magazine...so Aerin is better portrarying the role of N'rai....that is just my opinion

Anyone seen the whole epi. yet, what is going and it's there any scene of Win & Nam????

neena

sarNie Adult
about peemai...some actors just aren't meant to be in the lead role...to me thats how i see it. its like i like new but i can never see him play a lead role. the same thing with ton the star. lol. son on the other hand i can't imagine playing support...ken and aum too...can't see them play support roles.

anyway, today's episode was okay...i can't wait for tomorrow's though!! i think they are dragging, i admit that...i wonder real hard how they will end klp ...they aren't focusing on gaan's illness anymore. wonder if he will die. he didn't in lerd hong.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
KLP will end on the 20th, and yes Win and Nam will be on tomorrow epi. it a good one too, can't wait. Gaew Gao is being pyscho as usual..if you know what I mean. And Grandma will be able to speak...so cool..... :D