Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
two more episodes left? sheesh...i wonder how they will end this lakorn now...i feel like they haven't put gaan's illness into the story much. lots of unanswered questions.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was sort of sad...the grandma was pushed down the stairs...i'm so glad that she didn't die and wanted to be with nam <3.....poor gaan, he has to be strong in front of nam and win..the next episode looks soooooo good

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if Son has a Hi5 or homepage? it be most appreciate if u can give it to me, tq
Just wanna check out his webpage....can't get enough of Son...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
gosh, i feel so bad for the grandma! i mean she raised kaew and took care of her ever since she was young! its sad to see how kaew will repay her like dat -_- she's juz way too selfish! but anyways, it seems like nob and jieb arent gonna end up with each other -_- its weird, we juz saw him apologizing to her at the hospital last episode and now the preview for tomorrows episode shows how nob is finally letting everyone noe about him and kaew -_- poor jieb! =(

gialong93

sarNie Egg
gosh, i feel so bad for the grandma! i mean she raised kaew and took care of her ever since she was young! its sad to see how kaew will repay her like dat -_- she's juz way too selfish! but anyways, it seems like nob and jieb arent gonna end up with each other -_- its weird, we juz saw him apologizing to her at the hospital last episode and now the preview for tomorrows episode shows how nob is finally letting everyone noe about him and kaew -_- poor jieb! =(

I'd think all along Nop has never loved Jieb... He's only interested in Kaew Kao - He apologized for making her pregnant and then miscarriage.... That scene from the hospital might be the end of their relationship.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
I'm not surprised that P'mai and Aerin have posed nude for magazines. They both look very slutty - total lack the sweet, innocent, and decent appearance of View . Don't expect either would be N'ek in the future.

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm not surprised that P'mai and Aerin have posed nude for magazines. They both look very slutty - total lack the sweet, innocent, and decent appearance of View . Don't expect either would be N'ek in the future.

aerin posed nude? really? that doesn't sound so true. proof please. peemai, yeah i can see her pose like that.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
nop is just so blind... a woman who love him so much and can even sacrafice her life for him, he would not love... I hope that he doesn't go crawling back to Jiep.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
today's ep was ok win gave a ring to nam and i'm just trying to understand what happen but still puzzle on some things anyways monday ep looks exciting enough freakin pikul doesn't have the nerve to stop her EVIL daughter...so only 2 more eps left right??????

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was mostly about kaew trying to kill the grandma....luckily nam is catching on and is there right on time before something happens....i love when nam and win would look at each other when they helped the grandma rehabilitate at the hospital...i'm mad at pikul too, your daughter is so evil, STOP HER! monday's looks good

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
aerin posed nude? really? that doesn't sound so true. proof please. peemai, yeah i can see her pose like that.
Yeah, I think both Peemai and Aerin lack the cuteness and innocent looks of Vill, so they both r good actress as supporting role or N'rai. I am not sure if anyone would consider nude, but she was posing for this sexy revealing pictures in the Siamdara website, Here's the gallery in Siamdara website of Aerin posing for pictures: but i don't think she is big enough in the chest for these type of pic. hehe

http://www.siamdara.com/Gallery/00000426.html

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'd think all along Nop has never loved Jieb... He's only interested in Kaew Kao - He apologized for making her pregnant and then miscarriage.... That scene from the hospital might be the end of their relationship.
yup, it's more of a "i'm sorry is all i can say to you" type of apology. and when he got down on his knees to "grahp" her, it was pretty much "i'm sorry for everything, goodbye". that's messed up. :angry:

neena

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I think both Peemai and Aerin lack the cuteness and innocent looks of Vill, so they both r good actress as supporting role or N'rai. I am not sure if anyone would consider nude, but she was posing for this sexy revealing pictures in the Siamdara website, Here's the gallery in Siamdara website of Aerin posing for pictures: but i don't think she is big enough in the chest for these type of pic. hehe

http://www.siamdara.com/Gallery/00000426.html
thats not nude...peemai though, i did see a photoshoot of hers where she was. but the latest episodes are getting really cheesy. i didn't even know gaan told win that he found out about nam and them

ice

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I can't wait till next week...even though its ending but
I really want to see how its all going to end.
I wonder what Pikul is going to do with that poison that Gaew
gave her...because I doubt that she has it in her to kill Namphet.

The proposal was today was sweet ^_^ ...hope we get to see
a wedding next week!!! Haha you could tell Gaew was pissed when
Nok told everybody about them getting married and how Gaan
told his mom that Win shouldn't marry her either.

There's one thing I don't get though...is it completely over for Nop
and Peemai??? Because it seems that way...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
nop is just so blind... a woman who love him so much and can even sacrafice her life for him, he would not love... I hope that he doesn't go crawling back to Jiep.
yes! amen to dat! :D if he does crawl back to her, she better not accept him bacl -_- he doesn't deserve it anymore, she's given him so many chances! i doubt they'll end up together in the end, but poor jieb, i still feel so bad for her =/ but its ending dis monday is it? 0_o

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG! I can't wait till next week...even though its ending but
I really want to see how its all going to end.
I wonder what Pikul is going to do with that poison that Gaew
gave her...because I doubt that she has it in her to kill Namphet.

The proposal was today was sweet ^_^ ...hope we get to see
a wedding next week!!! Haha you could tell Gaew was pissed when
Nok told everybody about them getting married and how Gaan
told his mom that Win shouldn't marry her either.

There's one thing I don't get though...is it completely over for Nop
and Peemai??? Because it seems that way...

Hope there's a wedding scene, they better not end so quickly without giving us the sweet scene, after all the drama and sweet memory,,,without giving us an good and sweet memories of Nam and Win to last us until their lakorn togother....I be really mad...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i'm still hoping for a wedding scene at the beach ehehehe.. didn't someone mention earlier that they saw some pictures at exact's websites where Nam, Win, and Gaan were at a beach???...