Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Article from Son & Vill vision, credit to Katherine; I don't believe that they r not close, 1 min they r saying that they r close friend but 1 min they r denying that not even close, I think there r some truth in here, like she was not see walking out of Son's condo because he does not have 1 but I don't believe that they not close because in all their in interview, they stated that they r close friend....but now Vill is denial any close friendship with Son at all....I think they r good friends to a certain extend but does not want to tell the media,,,,

It’s only the first lakorn and there is already news for “Vill Wannaros Sontichai and “Son Yuk Songpaisan” and the latest news is that they walk in and out of his condo and went to Phatiya together. In this issue Vill reveals,

“About this news I’m confused. I just found out also because Son just told me about it because reporters went to ask him about this also. Truthfully I don’t know where Son’s house is.”

And the former news that you two are dating offscreen?

“We aren’t dating we knew each other before and now we are in a lakorn together so it seems like we like each other. There is really nothing.. We don’t even go out together because I go everywhere with my mother.”

How do you feel about this news?

Son Yuk Songpaisan“Are you sure it’s not someone else? Son doesn’t have a condo and I use to hear that when he is studying he goes to a friend’s place to study are you sure thats not it?”

How close are you and Son?

“We aren’t not that close. Like one on a personal basis if it’s not for work then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about. For the most part if we talk it’s about work because the two of us are both newbies in the acting business so if there is a difficult scene where we have to be in together then we will have something to talk about.”

But you two have known each other for 5 years already still not close?

“We known each other for 5 years but it’s just a time frame and even if I know him it’s more I know his sister but for Son himself we don’t talk outside of that.. There are times where we chat on msn a little and also we never go anywhere with each other also. I go everywhere with my mom.”

Are you afraid of the Papparazzi?

“I’m not afraid because I’m not doing anything wrong and every where I go is with my mother all the time. So if they take photos then It’s guarantee to have my mother in it.”

yofantasy

sarNie Egg
gawd i knew she was gonna shoot herself when she was holding the gun and talking more than to go jail. this lakorn is intense i started watchin this last last night and right when they were gonna have the last episode live i finish episode 34 wow haha what a coicidence? cant think of the word now. i love the song alot. at first i was like all this lakorn is gonna suck because they got new pra nangs but hey u cant judge a book by its cover. i'm excited 2 c how this ends ahhhhhhhhhh. aom nok and woonsens boyfriend and aoms dad wow exact has powerful and intense lakorns

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
its exact, i blame it on exact. lol. if you seen ngao asok you should have seen how n'rai make pa'ek just crawl away...lol they make the n'rai way stronger then the n'ek and i don't like that.
I told my mom yesterday if I were to star in a Thai lakorn, I would like to be the Nang Rai instead. Nang rai alway get everything and stronger.
nang eak is alway weak, helpless and unhappy.....When she's happy.....THE MOVIES END!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Article from Son & Vill vision, credit to Katherine; I don't believe that they r not close, 1 min they r saying that they r close friend but 1 min they r denying that not even close, I think there r some truth in here, like she was not see walking out of Son's condo because he does not have 1 but I don't believe that they not close because in all their in interview, they stated that they r close friend....but now Vill is denial any close friendship with Son at all....I think they r good friends to a certain extend but does not want to tell the media,,,,

It’s only the first lakorn and there is already news for “Vill Wannaros Sontichai and “Son Yuk Songpaisan” and the latest news is that they walk in and out of his condo and went to Phatiya together. In this issue Vill reveals,

“About this news I’m confused. I just found out also because Son just told me about it because reporters went to ask him about this also. Truthfully I don’t know where Son’s house is.”

And the former news that you two are dating offscreen?

“We aren’t dating we knew each other before and now we are in a lakorn together so it seems like we like each other. There is really nothing.. We don’t even go out together because I go everywhere with my mother.”

How do you feel about this news?

Son Yuk Songpaisan“Are you sure it’s not someone else? Son doesn’t have a condo and I use to hear that when he is studying he goes to a friend’s place to study are you sure thats not it?”

How close are you and Son?

“We aren’t not that close. Like one on a personal basis if it’s not for work then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about. For the most part if we talk it’s about work because the two of us are both newbies in the acting business so if there is a difficult scene where we have to be in together then we will have something to talk about.”

But you two have known each other for 5 years already still not close?

“We known each other for 5 years but it’s just a time frame and even if I know him it’s more I know his sister but for Son himself we don’t talk outside of that.. There are times where we chat on msn a little and also we never go anywhere with each other also. I go everywhere with my mom.”

Are you afraid of the Papparazzi?

“I’m not afraid because I’m not doing anything wrong and every where I go is with my mother all the time. So if they take photos then It’s guarantee to have my mother in it.”
hey those photos of aom and sunny jus came out, you never know, they might be hiding it as good at aom and sunny. lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
as much as i like this drama...in the end, its was so-so. aline is a wonderful actress. she was very convincing and she did a good job at crying. i feel like they don't even focus on nam anymore towards the end. even until the very end, kk got the last words to say. yeah, hopefully son and vill make another lakorn, nothing like klp though, please. at least one of our prayers were answered:
wedding.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hey those photos of aom and sunny jus came out, you never know, they might be hiding it as good at aom and sunny. lol.

I don't believe that they r not close, because in all their previous interviews, they saying they r close friend and Vill also stated that "she is close to Son but she doesn't want to interfer with his place in this industry" but now she turns around saying she and Son r not close friend but just aquintance....Son also saying that Vill is his closest friend and special friend too...if she is not close to Son, why is Vill saying that Son has told her that the reporter has also interview him too, if they not close why would they let each other know of this knews....In all previous interviews for both Vill & Son, they both stated that they r close friend and love each other as good friend....so i don't believe they r not close....I think they r just hiding it and want the gossip to end....Vill also stated that when they hang out they have to be careful or it will look inappropriate....So I say they r lying about something but telling the truth about Vill walking out of the Condo...because Son doesn't have a Condo, he lives at home...

Nero

sarNie Egg
The ending took too long to unfold. There was nothing unpredictable about the ending and it got too corny after the deaths of Phikul and Kaew Kao. Although the kisses were really cute! >_< The love story between the leads went dry because the drama took too long to end. I wished it had ended a week or two ago. The drama started out so good and the only reason why I stuck with it was because I kept hoping that it would live up the great storyline and good acting that was displayed in the earlier episodes. I most certainly hope to see more of the Son and Wiew in future lakorns. What a cute couple! They both have more learning to do in terms of acting but nevertheless, they make an adorable match, both onscreen and offscreen. I agree that Kaew Kao is a good actress and deserves an award for her role.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
honestly, i wasn't too disappointed with the ending. they covered everything. they even gave nok the line about gaan going out of the country to get surgery, so that that wasn't left out. haha! so, i'm satisfied.

but it's funny to read people's reaction about "endings" in general. it feels like every time a lakorn ends quickly, people say it has an abrupt ending, but every it is prolonged with details, people say that it is dragging. LOL we are such picky viewers! in my opinion, this lakorn was one of the few ones that kept me on edge throughout the whole story. there wasn't too much of anything (although there was too little of the main characters love story).

but overall, i thought they did a good job of writing, and the actors were all great. there was a lot of growth in the entire cast...especially the young ones.

too bad peemai didn't end up with nok's dumb ass. haha but you gotta admit, even though he's a dumbass, he really did have genuine feelings. that's hard to find in guys...especially guys like him.

EDIT: AND THEY DID HAVE A WEDDING/ENGAGEMENT SCENE LIKE EVERYONE HOPED!! hehe i told you they covered pretty much everything. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww this finally came to an end...overall, it was good and the cast was good too....i loved the wedding scene, they both looked so cute together ^^ but i felt sad when kaew died, even though she was crazy and mean, the breakdown she had was sad....the ending when nam and win went to visit pikul, it was sweet...SON & VILL forever <3

I told my mom yesterday if I were to star in a Thai lakorn, I would like to be the Nang Rai instead. Nang rai alway get everything and stronger.
nang eak is alway weak, helpless and unhappy.....When she's happy.....THE MOVIES END!!!!!!
lol my mom said that to me too, but she said that it's because nang rai can act however they feel like, while nang ek has to act good
my grandmother said that nang rai usually look pretty since they wear make up, while nang ek has to have that natural beauty look so they wear less make up....but that was like in the older lakorns has she seen...

neena

sarNie Adult
I think that in Thai lakorn it is easy to act as a bad person. lol, you just have to know how to scream and come up with bad ideas to hurt everyone. that's easier to do then be nang'ek when nang'ek thinks long and hard about protecting someone. :lol: yeah, i wanna be n'rai too! lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Tq, Exact, I love the ending, they covered everything, from Kao Kaew craziness, Pikul has redeem herself at the temple, Gaan tumor treatment was even mention by Nok, the wedding scene was so sweet, Son & Vill live up to the sweetness that we were waitng for,,,I love the kissing and smiling scene of Nam & Win,,,,Love them on screen and off screen,,,they r well match, hope to see them in lakorn together in the future and good news of them and their development off screen too even though they r both denial it at the moment....this lakorn has the most sweet ending of both Prenangs r close to each other....Son has the best and sweet smile....I love the white tuxsedo on Son and Vill in a White dress,,, that what we were asking for and we got it....so romantic...

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm very proud of the ending to this one. Not rush (at least i don't think so) and we get an engagement scene! :D

the couple looks so cute in their white engagement outfit!!! i though her dress is very beautiful.

but one thing that never satisfy me thought....what happened to the older brother's tumor?? it's like it never happen.

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm very proud of the ending to this one. Not rush (at least i don't think so) and we get an engagement scene! :D

the couple looks so cute in their white engagement outfit!!! i though her dress is very beautiful.

but one thing that never satisfy me thought....what happened to the older brother's tumor?? it's like it never happen.
he's suppose to fix his tumor in a different country or something. in the end, i think its the stroy of kk and pikul rather then nam's life.

max

sarNie Elites
Regardless of its flaws, overall, I really liked Kaew Lom Pet! I wish that there was more about Win and Nam, but I guess this is just the storyline, which is not to be focused on the main actor/actress, rather to focus on the storyline about the mothers and the two daughters. I am not too disappointed.

As for Wiew and Aerin, I think that they both can act very well! I think that Aerin is gaining more attention because of her role. It is not Wiew's fault that she cannot shine too brightly because her role did not make her do anything too significant. For new comers, I think that they all acted very well, and I have come to love them!

As for the ending, it is better than I had expected. They did not rush the end like I had thought. I rather have Kaew die then have her live in jail forever. That is worst than dying. Even though I do no understand Thai and did not understand everything that they said, I think I kind of get it that Kaew knew what she did wrong. I am so happy for the wedding scene. I especially liked the scene where Nam was looking at the bracelet and Win came to kiss her. Aww* It was so cute!

Overall, I loved this lakorn! I am cheering for Son and Wiew to have another lakorn, where the storyline is more focused on THEM rather than something else!

(Now I have nothing to watch or be excited about...)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Regardless of its flaws, overall, I really liked Kaew Lom Pet! I wish that there was more about Win and Nam, but I guess this is just the storyline, which is not to be focused on the main actor/actress, rather to focus on the storyline about the mothers and the two daughters. I am not too disappointed.

As for Wiew and Aerin, I think that they both can act very well! I think that Aerin is gaining more attention because of her role. It is not Wiew's fault that she cannot shine too brightly because her role did not make her do anything too significant. For new comers, I think that they all acted very well, and I have come to love them!

As for the ending, it is better than I had expected. They did not rush the end like I had thought. I rather have Kaew die then have her live in jail forever. That is worst than dying. Even though I do no understand Thai and did not understand everything that they said, I think I kind of get it that Kaew knew what she did wrong. I am so happy for the wedding scene. I especially liked the scene where Nam was looking at the bracelet and Win came to kiss her. Aww* It was so cute!

Overall, I loved this lakorn! I am cheering for Son and Wiew to have another lakorn, where the storyline is more focused on THEM rather than something else!

(Now I have nothing to watch or be excited about...)

Same with me, Max, I don't have anything line up or any other lakorn, I love KKp, especially the scene of Win smiling at Nam at the wedding scene and also kissing her at the wedding photo scene and when Nam is looking at the bracelets and Win came to kiss her, that is so sweet and adorable, they both look cute, hope they will have lakorn together soon, where is focus on them 2 abit more than this 1....Love the White tuxsedo on Win and Love Nam's white dress, she looks beautiful and he look so handsome and gorgeous,,,, Son & Vill forever

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^couldn't agree with both of you more but in the end i always feel pity for the n'rais b/c i don't think they want to hurt anyone it's just that they're like little kids (the id) and ok i didn't understand thai so they did resolve gan's tumor lol and good for aline for getting that award and for vill there's always a next time and their future are bright so there will be more opportunities...all in all it was ok and an engagement/wedding scene yay...more lakorns for son and vill in the future *peace out* :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT A GREAT ENDING! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! AWWWWW AT LEAST SON WAS GOOD WITH HIS LOVE SCENES! AHAHAHAH LIKE THE KISSES @ THE END! :D how cute! :yahoo: I'm gonna miss them so much! ARRRG! I'm not looking forward to Aom's new lakorn. I think XACT make too much REVENGE lakorns.. haha why not a romatic/comedy or something :D and with Son & Wiew as the pra'nang of COURSE! overall, KAEW LOM PETCH was a GREAT LAKORN to start the year with.. well, even though it aired a little before. and the NEW CAST did AWESOMEEE! i give AERIN props :D this lakorn better get an AWARD soon! haha!

ILOVESON<3

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee.. i got what i wanted and I'm happy... They wedding scene. I love Nam and Win, even though towards the end there was not much scene of Nam and Win, but overall I still like Kaew Lom Pet. I mean we can always get what we wanted in life and that is just life. I had butterfly in my stomach when Win hugged Nam.. It was so sweet, I wish that was me.. hehe.. lol.. Awee.. Nop is just too cute. I love him. Yeah, it's true that he shoudn't end with Pee mai b/c he never lover her and he caused her too m uch pain already for her to give him a second chances.. The best thing was that Pee mai forgive him, so that should be good enough. I'm just glad that Pikoon finally redeemed herslf. For Kaew, despite all of the craziness and the bad things she did, I can see why should would do that too. It's not her fault to begin with, but her mother did that for her. Overall I say I am satified and we can always hope for Son and Vill to pair up again.. It won't be long before we see them all onscreen again, since they each have roles in Exact's new lakorns for 2009!