Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Article from Son & Vill vision, credit to Katherine; I don't believe that they r not close, 1 min they r saying that they r close friend but 1 min they r denying that not even close, I think there r some truth in here, like she was not see walking out of Son's condo because he does not have 1 but I don't believe that they not close because in all their in interview, they stated that they r close friend....but now Vill is denial any close friendship with Son at all....I think they r good friends to a certain extend but does not want to tell the media,,,,

It’s only the first lakorn and there is already news for “Vill Wannaros Sontichai and “Son Yuk Songpaisan” and the latest news is that they walk in and out of his condo and went to Phatiya together. In this issue Vill reveals,

“About this news I’m confused. I just found out also because Son just told me about it because reporters went to ask him about this also. Truthfully I don’t know where Son’s house is.”

And the former news that you two are dating offscreen?

“We aren’t dating we knew each other before and now we are in a lakorn together so it seems like we like each other. There is really nothing.. We don’t even go out together because I go everywhere with my mother.”

How do you feel about this news?

Son Yuk Songpaisan“Are you sure it’s not someone else? Son doesn’t have a condo and I use to hear that when he is studying he goes to a friend’s place to study are you sure thats not it?”

How close are you and Son?

“We aren’t not that close. Like one on a personal basis if it’s not for work then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about. For the most part if we talk it’s about work because the two of us are both newbies in the acting business so if there is a difficult scene where we have to be in together then we will have something to talk about.”

But you two have known each other for 5 years already still not close?

“We known each other for 5 years but it’s just a time frame and even if I know him it’s more I know his sister but for Son himself we don’t talk outside of that.. There are times where we chat on msn a little and also we never go anywhere with each other also. I go everywhere with my mom.”

Are you afraid of the Papparazzi?

“I’m not afraid because I’m not doing anything wrong and every where I go is with my mother all the time. So if they take photos then It’s guarantee to have my mother in it.”
Umm where did you credit this article from? Thats strange because it's credited to Son and Vill Vision but word for word it's my translation that I did at 2 am in the morning.. things like this is messed up :loool: stay up at 2 am to translate an article only for someone else to post it and not credit to the right person. I'm not mad or anything.. just find that it's kind of offensive for someone else to be credited for something that I translated.. I rather it not be given credit then to be credited it somewhere else :loool:

Link To My Translation

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Umm where did you credit this article from? Thats strange because it's credited to Son and Vill Vision but word for word it's my translation that I did at 2 am in the morning.. things like this is messed up :loool: stay up at 2 am to translate an article only for someone else to post it and not credit to the right person. I'm not mad or anything.. just find that it's kind of offensive for someone else to be credited for something that I translated.. I rather it not be given credit then to be credited it somewhere else :loool:

Link To My Translation
Sorry that I didn't see ur name translation in the Thailakorn blog, I saw the 1 that was posted in the Son & Vill by someone else that where i got it from, but i must have credit it to someone eles, but i did mention that it came from Son & vill verision....next time i will look properly at the name of person posting the article, but tq for translating it for us anyway i enjoy reading it and i think other fans tq for ur time and effort as well...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry that I didn't see ur name but i must have credit it to someone eles, but i did mention that it came from Son & vill verision....next time i will look properly at the name of person posting the article, but tq for translating it for us anyway i enjoy reading it and i think other fans tq for ur time and effort as well...
I don't mind lol and the person who posted it is Nong Kat one of my nong saos among many forums, but I tend to gripe on it sometimes because in the past I've had people who posted my translations elsewhere and then when people ask where I got it from I was like I translated it and I was accused of stealing translations .. stealing translations that I did! LOL so now I kind of tweak on it because it's kind of odd to be accused of stealing something you took your time to do :loool:

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
they had a white wedding like people wanted. haha.
this was a good lakorn but they just dragged it too long.
Son and Vill make such an adorable couple. (^-^)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
O M G!!
that was suuccchhh a cute wedding!
hahaha nop and gaan was so funny. fighting for the camera.
lolz
eeekk. i loved it when win hugged wiew from the behind and kissed her cheeks! hahaha
and also when they held hands.
well i thought the ending could of been when wiew&&son talked instaed of the moms talking.
but that's alrights :]]]
aww manns! imma miss this lakorn!!! xxxxxx]
along with Wew and Son onscreen together.
hope that they reunite soon again!! when i say soon, i mean ASAP!! lol
:tears::tears:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Seems like alot of you are satified with the drama in the end after all that dragging and attention they had on KAEW :p lol. I must watch the ending scene now :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They didn't really have a wedding. It was actually an engagement, that's why Gan's like ok I will go do the surgery so that I will not miss my beloved sister and best friend's wedding.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love the holding hands at the temple of Win & Nam, the wedding was so romantic especially when they were taking group photo, Win Kiss Nam on the cheeks and when Nam was alone holding on the bracelet, Win came up behind her and kiss her on the cheek, so romantic and he also kiss her when they decided to see Pikul, he stole a kiss 2 times, Love Son he seems really adore Vill in the romance scene....he is really good with the romantic scene too....Hope to see Son & vill on screen again soon, ASAP.....can't wait for them together in a Romance/comedy with beautiful settings and background setting too....they make such an adorable couple on screen and hopefully off screen too...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They didn't really have a wedding. It was actually an engagement, that's why Gan's like ok I will go do the surgery so that I will not miss my beloved sister and best friend's wedding.
ohhhhh okays.
that's interesting.
hahaha they should do PART 2!!
where they ACTUALLY get marry then and have Kids...or babies..
hahha JK ;]

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
:clap: Finally it ended. The ending wasn't that bad at least we all got what we're asking for, the wedding sence or engagement how ever that you make out of it. Nam and Win was so cute in their wedding attire and the kissing was good, even though it was dragging toward the end and I hated it but it was satifaction. I think the casts had done well, the young one I'm talking about. I don't think pra' ek and nang ek will get any award for this lakorn but for sure Aerin would the pyscho path Kaew Kao and Pikoon. Hope to see Son and Vill in the next future lakorn soon cuz they do make cute and good looking pair on and off screen. I give them three and a half star reason why cuz there are not much of Nam and Win sence that why -_- ok y'all after KLP I'm going to be so bord I'm not of Aom fan so I don't have any thing else to watch, may be I have to make myself watch Dum Kham Pong and Tangmo new lakorn. But I don't like Tangmo I guess I watch it for Pong B)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
im glad dey had a lil wedding/engagement hahah and of course, nob didnt get back with jieb, i kinda knew it but oo wel hahah. I still think they could've made the ending a lil better since dey did extend it, but watever. Unlike the old one, they didnt really focus dat much on garn's illness, like in the old one garn almost died but a miracle happend and he came back to life =D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm already missing Son and Vill... I love KLP! =D

I am too missing Son & Vill, but i am sitting here watching the collate sweet scenes of them in the lakorn especially the ending of the engagement or the wedding scene, Son & Vill r so sweet, U can see in Son's eyes, he really adore Vill when he stole too many kisses after the engagement ceremony....I hope to see them in next lakorn soon, I mean very soon, ASAP....

Anyone knows how to contact Exact requesting future lakorn of Son & Vill, I want like their next lakorn to be romantic/Comedy this time with a beautiful beach sceneries and mountain background...oh it will be so sweet and cute....

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I am too missing Son & Vill, but i am sitting here watching the collate sweet scenes of them in the lakorn especially the ending of the engagement or the wedding scene, Son & Vill r so sweet, U can see in Son's eyes, he really adore Vill when he stole too many kisses after the engagement ceremony....I hope to see them in next lakorn soon, I mean very soon, ASAP....

Anyone knows how to contact Exact requesting future lakorn of Son & Vill, I want like their next lakorn to be romantic/Comedy this time with a beautiful beach sceneries and mountain background...oh it will be so sweet and cute....
Guys, let's help each others write email to exact requesting future lakorn of SOn and Vill. I miss them two...
PS: we should tell them what kind of lakorn we want too..lol

I found the email from exact website...

exact_scenario@rachadalai.com

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Guys, let's help each others write email to exact requesting future lakorn of SOn and Vill. I miss them two...
PS: we should tell them what kind of lakorn we want too..lol

I found the email from exact website...

exact_scenario@rachadalai.com

Cool, tq, i am exciting now, please work as a team if we want Son & Vill back with more sweet scene...Please, please help write to Exact...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Everyone this is my scripts for Son & Vill next lakorn, if u want to add anything feel free ok....

I am missing them too much....

"After watching Kaew Lom Petch, I am so addicting to the couple of Son & Vill, it is possible if they can have another lakorn together...This time let it be Romance/Comedy with a beautiful beach sceneries and mountain background, also have them ride bike along the seashore, where they both be wearing beach clothing style, lots of arguements at first meeting then alot of sweet scenes in the middle and then they both have to go home but can't forget about each other because of the good memories that they have so they both realise they can't live without each other and came back to the place they first met and wants to rekindle their romance....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awww... sweet ending. Now I remember how cuuuuute Win & Nam looked together again!! :) Thank goodness for the engagement scenes. Can't wait for them to pair up again in the future.

And I even felt bad for Kaew at the end despite all her evil pyscho-ness. The ending scenes with Kaew-Pikul were quite touching (even though I was tired of watching only them for the second half of the lakorn).

How come we didn't get to see any outtakes/no good scenes? I like watching those, they're pretty entertaining sometimes.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone this is my scripts for Son & Vill next lakorn, if u want to add anything feel free ok....

I am missing them too much....

"After watching Kaew Lom Petch, I am so addicting to the couple of Son & Vill, it is possible if they can have another lakorn together...This time let it be Romance/Comedy with a beautiful beach sceneries and mountain background, also have them ride bike along the seashore, where they both be wearing beach clothing style, lots of arguements at first meeting then alot of sweet scenes in the middle and then they both have to go home but can't forget about each other because of the good memories that they have so they both realise they can't live without each other and came back to the place they first met and wants to rekindle their romance....
I think this is great...U should tell them not dragging on the story..lol

btw I already sent my request! lol