Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It's so obvious they've got feelings for each other. But I wonder if they are dating or just friends that have feelings for each other?? Aww, Son seems to not want to deny their relationship it must be hard on him because Wiew is always denying everything about them straiight up!

I think they used to be abit more than friends before they enter the ET industry, but since they enter into th industry they decided to just be friend,,,,that was mention in 1 of Vill interview, she said it's better to be just friend since in this industry they might meet other people and better to concentrate on working and studying since they r both young....I think they do have feelings for each other that r good feelings but just don't want to open up until their r sure and when they r both mature....I think for Vill she is denying everything because she is a girl and does not want to be the gossip of attention and mainly wants to concentrate on work and studying.....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Miss Son & Vill on screen so much, hope to see them together soon....they r so cute at the wedding scene. hope to see lakorn which has more scene of only them 2 together..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
sad no kaew lom pet today... I miss them alredy.. how will i ever be able to wait until their new lakorn airs, which they are not both being paired together..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I miss Son & Vill on screen so much, hope in their next lakorn they will play in a love/romance Korean style because they both looks like, Son looks like Korean prince and Vill looks like Korean princess (Jao ying korean and Jao Sai Korean) hope it be alot of romance scene and abit of arguments too...Love Son & Vill hope to see them soon...ASAP

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn during the beginning but towards the end it was just dragging on but i still watched it.

its hard to choose between Lerd Hong and Kaew Lom Phet so i choose both because no matter what i loved them both.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I know me too I missed KLP already....this lakorn you either hate it or love it. The begining it was good and toward the end it just dragging. It would be nice if exact would focus more on the nang ek and pra ek, in stead of Kaew Kao. Any way I hope they will be in another lakorn to gether soon, nothing else to watch I'm bord...any good new lakorn you guy would recommend?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I know me too I missed KLP already....this lakorn you either hate it or love it. The begining it was good and toward the end it just dragging. It would be nice if exact would focus more on the nang ek and pra ek, in stead of Kaew Kao. Any way I hope they will be in another lakorn to gether soon, nothing else to watch I'm bord...any good new lakorn you guy would recommend?
i'm with you on that.. I don't have anyting to watch.. I don't even know what's good right now.. I miss KLP so much that I don't think I can focus on another one for a while..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i'm with you on that.. I don't have anyting to watch.. I don't even know what's good right now.. I miss KLP so much that I don't think I can focus on another one for a while..
Miss Anynomous, I love ur banner, I am just pasting it onto my comments here.....Son came on the interview of Dara story, he was so hot and cute..
I miss them so much Vill & Son, I don't think I want to tune into they new lakorn separately...I am just too much into these couple. I have nothing elese to watch, i just want to watch Son & Vill on, I hope Exact can hear my cry, because i been emailing them heaps....Pleaseeeeeeee Exact bring Son & Vill back on screen...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous, I love ur banner, I am just pasting it onto my comments here.....Son came on the interview of Dara story, he was so hot and cute..
I miss them so much Vill & Son, I don't think I want to tune into they new lakorn separately...I am just too much into these couple. I have nothing elese to watch, i just want to watch Son & Vill on, I hope Exact can hear my cry, because i been emailing them heaps....Pleaseeeeeeee Exact bring Son & Vill back on screen...

thanks sarna3... I really miss them both as well.. yeah it's going to be painful for me to watch their lakorn seperately while inside I want it to be Son and Vill together... thanks for reminding me, I have to write to exact too.. I want them to pair up Son and Vill ASAP..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love to see Son & vill in lakorn or MV like these 2 mv of Vietnamese & Lao songs; It's Called " Fa Pen Pan Yan" translate to english is " The Sky is the witness" they would make the cutest couple wearing white, love it just can't get enough ot Son & Vill

Vietnamese Version
Laos Verision

neena

sarNie Adult
was at exact.com and found this.

I think its the closing party picture of kaew lom pet. yeah...i miss it, i watched some parts last night. i really don't have high hopes for son and vill hooking up in real life though...oh well...they made me give up...like ateam lol.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
was at exact.com and found this.

I think its the closing party picture of kaew lom pet. yeah...i miss it, i watched some parts last night. i really don't have high hopes for son and vill hooking up in real life though...oh well...they made me give up...like ateam lol.

Where did u watched it from ??????I have not given up hope yet, they haven't confirm anything plus they r very young....Your Ateam is different because Aum and Aff they don't have any feelings toward each other and Aum is in love with Pinky as we know, also Aff has her long time boyfriend so that is why, there is no hope for that team....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, we have no hope of Son & Vill since this guy is in the pic; I am going to cry so sad no hope of Son & Vill, she is too close to this Guy Tee....

I’ve seen these pictures countless times and I seriously thought it was her brother. They look alike.

Nope, this is 24 year old Tee Wanichanantathada, an up and coming young actor from Ch7, he is currently being romantically linked to Vill Wannoros, our nang’ek from “Gaew Lom Phet.”

Tee and Vill attend the same university and have modeled together, Vill says he is just like a family member to her and nothing more. She is very close to him because her mother adores him and on occasion they have dinner together. Nice, dude is smart! Play nice with the mother to get to the daughter.

Reporter:“Does Tee have an opportunity with you?”

Vill:“I don’t know yet, right now we are just talking, we are concern about each other like people who are in the same family.”

Basically, it’s a “YES”. When they start using the “Pee Nong (relative/family)” term, it means they will hook up. That’s my prediction.

Tee comes from the same background as Vill, he is also a model turned Music Video pra’nang and now a contract actor for a channel. Back in 2007, he won “The Most Street Smart Bachelor By Giordano” in the annual Cleo’s Most Eligible Bachelors competition. Most recently he starred in Punch’s MV, “Nee kue…khon sei jai (นี่คือ..คนเสียใจ)” from her latest album “Woman Story”. You can watch the video at YOUTUBE.

I think Tee is someone to keep an eye on, he might be a big star, you never know. He has the look, lets just hope he can act.

Credit to Lyn's blog

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, we have no hope of Son & Vill since this guy is in the pic; I am going to cry so sad no hope of Son & Vill, she is too close to this Guy Tee....

I’ve seen these pictures countless times and I seriously thought it was her brother. They look alike.

Nope, this is 24 year old Tee Wanichanantathada, an up and coming young actor from Ch7, he is currently being romantically linked to Vill Wannoros, our nang’ek from “Gaew Lom Phet.”

Tee and Vill attend the same university and have modeled together, Vill says he is just like a family member to her and nothing more. She is very close to him because her mother adores him and on occasion they have dinner together. Nice, dude is smart! Play nice with the mother to get to the daughter.

Reporter:“Does Tee have an opportunity with you?”

Vill:“I don’t know yet, right now we are just talking, we are concern about each other like people who are in the same family.”

Basically, it’s a “YES”. When they start using the “Pee Nong (relative/family)” term, it means they will hook up. That’s my prediction.

Tee comes from the same background as Vill, he is also a model turned Music Video pra’nang and now a contract actor for a channel. Back in 2007, he won “The Most Street Smart Bachelor By Giordano” in the annual Cleo’s Most Eligible Bachelors competition. Most recently he starred in Punch’s MV, “Nee kue…khon sei jai (นี่คือ..คนเสียใจ)” from her latest album “Woman Story”. You can watch the video at YOUTUBE.

I think Tee is someone to keep an eye on, he might be a big star, you never know. He has the look, lets just hope he can act.

Credit to Lyn's blog

I am crying like hellllllllllllllllll, no hope of Son & Vill at all so saddddddddddddddd, while this Tee guy is in the pic......

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That guy TEE he's been in a couple shoots w/WIEW already. Judging from those pics he's not all that, I don't find him attractive not my tupe but probbaly WIEW, lol :p He's so old for her. They're four years apart :p