Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
That guy TEE he's been in a couple shoots w/WIEW already. Judging from those pics he's not all that, I don't find him attractive not my tupe but probbaly WIEW, lol :p He's so old for her. They're four years apart :p

Yeah, for me I don't find him attractive too but I think both their family r close that's why Wiew is more closer to Tee and yes is abit older than Wiew,,,,but all we have to do is wait and see, Wiew will have more feelings for her School Sweetheart (Son) or her close family member/brother like such as (Tee), it so hard to predict since she is denying both relationship....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love love this lakron.
I've got to say that this is one of the best lakrons Ive watched.
Son is so HOT!
View is just gorgoeous.
These new faces are awesome!

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling

There are two parts ka.

Here is part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPL8Wz4yo6I...re=channel_page
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qDBlOvguWc...re=channel_page

Thanks Sarna3 for the heads up. I'm sending exact a request for another lakorn with Son and Vill na. They should have one soon..... I am like totally bored without them. Thank goodness for this Dara Story interview. I got my Son fix for the week.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
There are two parts ka.

Here is part 1:
Part 2:

Thanks Sarna3 for the heads up. I'm sending exact a request for another lakorn with Son and Vill na. They should have one soon..... I am like totally bored without them. Thank goodness for this Dara Story interview. I got my Son fix for the week.

Don't know why the links didn't work.... here they are again. It's on thinkjaden's channel.
part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPL8Wz4yo6I...feature=channel
part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qDBlOvguWc...feature=channel

Can you tell I am new to posting here? Be patient with me na ka. :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
There are two parts ka.

Here is part 1:
Part 2:

No. Prob, ja, I love his interview, he looks so fresh in real life, I am also bored without them too, I have made heaps of MV of them with sweet songs, will share it soon with everyone...yeah i have also email Exact for their lakorn soon too, hope Exact can hear our cry for Son & Vill...

SonYukView4ever

This Thee dude is noting compared to Son.
LOL, I know i would be very disappointed if SOn and View are life couples.
I understand. IT's their life.
But yep, still have hopes and look forward to heir future and intensed lakorns...ahahha

neena

sarNie Adult

picture of son and vill at top awards 2009. hmm...why were they standing so far from each other? lol.
CREDITS GO TO LYN'S BLOG AND KAPOOK

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

picture of son and vill at top awards 2009. hmm...why were they standing so far from each other? lol.
CREDITS GO TO LYN'S BLOG AND KAPOOK

It's like that with every pairs so, it not just Son & Vill that r standing apart, 1 person is suppose to stand on the other side of the people who r receiving the award while the 1 is standing on 1 side apart from each other, I was thinking the same when I saw Vill on the other side of away from Son but when I have alook at all pics, it like that with all couple that came out...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Vill is not going to distance herself from Son, even if she does not have any feelings for him at least they should be friends and keep their friendship in place b/c they know each other for a long time now..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Hey kikiwonderland I love all of those clips on that game show you have posted, it was funny, Vill and Son and of couse the rest of those newbies they are funny. I am hoping that Vill won't go for that Tee's dude, I don't think he's all that at all....may be because I like Son better. I think as for now Vill keep saying that her and Son wasn't that close because she just want the median to leave her and Son alone, after all they both still very young and I don't understand why those media keep asking them all those question. Oh! I think Son interview on Darastory are funny....how he keep refering to Vill as view and view as Vill. I think he like her not just like her I'm talking like her a lot :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hey kikiwonderland I love all of those clips on that game show you have posted, it was funny, Vill and Son and of couse the rest of those newbies they are funny. I am hoping that Vill won't go for that Tee's dude, I don't think he's all that at all....may be because I like Son better. I think as for now Vill keep saying that her and Son wasn't that close because she just want the median to leave her and Son alone, after all they both still very young and I don't understand why those media keep asking them all those question. Oh! I think Son interview on Darastory are funny....how he keep refering to Vill as view and view as Vill. I think he like her not just like her I'm talking like her a lot :lol:

I agree with u 100%, I think Vill is just trying to protect herself from the media and the gossip, plus in her interview, she stated that Son & her used to have a thing for each other but since now they r older, it's better to just work and concentrate on studying because they r both still at a young age plus she does n't want to interfer in Son's place in the ET industry, she said in this industry they bound to meet other people and Son might have other girls too, she wants to wait until they r more mature than later in life, if they still feel the same then they will talk about it...Media is a gossiper for juicy news so they r digging all they can out of the stars...but I think both Son & Vill r right, now they r still young so it's better to be just friend...example some young stars, they became boyfriend and girlfriend but it does not last long....and if u have a relationship it's always a distraction and have to worry about each other all the time...so they both probably don't want the hassle of that happening to them....that is why they r distancing themselves from each other but keep as friend...It's lovely how he refer to view as Vill but didn't mean in that term.....because it's conincident that her name Vill happen to be the same as view.....love it ..Son & Vill forever....hope she doesn't fall for this Guy Thee...

SonYukView4ever

hehee
we're so crazy about SOn and View that we're protecting them so much lol
anyways, i hope they do maintain their friendship
also, thans for the clips.

SOn is HOT! View is so beautiful!

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I have made a concious decision not to talk about this guy Tee anymore. I don't want to give him any more attention ka...especially with Vill. Out of sight out of mind. I so dislike him for busting my "son & vill" bubble. I was so happy before he came out. So adios, goodbye, sawasdee....this is the last I'll mention him ka.

Now - I am getting back on my Son & Vill happiness. Can they be any better match? I re-watched a few things with them and they are just too cute - they can always make me smile! I hope they will act togehter again soon. Oh heck, I'll take anything - fashion show, magazine shoot, MVs. :lol:

SonYukView4ever

I have made a concious decision not to talk about this guy Tee anymore. I don't want to give him any more attention ka...especially with Vill. Out of sight out of mind. I so dislike him for busting my "son & vill" bubble. I was so happy before he came out. So adios, goodbye, sawasdee....this is the last I'll mention him ka.

Now - I am getting back on my Son & Vill happiness. Can they be any better match? I re-watched a few things with them and they are just too cute - they can always make me smile! I hope they will act togehter again soon. Oh heck, I'll take anything - fashion show, magazine shoot, MVs. :lol:
i second that.
i don't care who the Thee dude is.

Now, my attention focusing back to Son and View. :D