Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh - that's what it is. I got that too - Son & Vill depression. I thought more like Son & Vill addition. ha ha.
I really need a fix soon. I am bored out of my mind w/o them too.
God, u guys r making me miss them too much, it is called a Son & Vill depression, or addiction, hehe, I need a fix too, with them in Concert or on talk show together, or photoshoot, any activity, I am so bored out of my mind without them too....I am writing to Exact for them to appear on Concert or any tv appearance....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I can't wait for their next lakorn, I miss them on screen so much, I hope it soon that we can see them on screen or anything of them together soon...

Hi Kiki, do u know anyone in Thailand if they got the Vdo clip of EFM @ Siamcentre when all the cast of KLP, especially came that day....Please search for us...we really want to see it...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok I finish watching this lakorn Son is so freaken kyote and the girl that played Kaew Kaew was good and the guy Nop too. All their acting was good and I love this remake of the lakorn

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I would do anything to see them in a photoshoot together again... Sarna3, you keep writing to Exact so that we can see them both together again soon...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished this lakorn.. n i loved it.. i cant believe i finished it in a day n a half... son n wiew were adorably cute.. this lakorn had a good cast.. n storyline.. ^_^.. then again i never saw the original one .. hehe.. but im lovin this lakorn.. n.. oooo i hated aerin in here.. but she must've been good to make me all.. ARGH lol.. haha.. but it was sad at the end.. T_T..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yeah, that's probably why Vill is denying Son, b.c she doesn't want news out...
I just hope, their close friendship and love for each other can stood all the pressure and obstacles and other attraction within the ET industry, u know how Vill said that in the industry the bound to meet other people, like now she is talking to that Thee guy,,or Son might meet some other girl as well in the modelling industry too,,,,hope their feelings hasn't change and they will overcome different attraction for them to loose interest in each other....I love to see these couple turn out like "James & Ae or Pepper & Earn" relationship because both these couple have overcome all obstacles and attraction to maintain a lasting relationship both of couple have 10 yrs of getting to know each other....I just hope for Son and Vill too....hope they meant for each other....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs sarna... oooooo theyre so kute...

it would be very cute if they do become a couple.. ^_^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope, their close friendship and love for each other can stood all the pressure and obstacles and other attraction within the ET industry, u know how Vill said that in the industry the bound to meet other people, like now she is talking to that Thee guy,,or Son might meet some other girl as well in the modelling industry too,,,,hope their feelings hasn't change and they will overcome different attraction for them to loose interest in each other....I love to see these couple turn out like "James & Ae or Pepper & Earn" relationship because both these couple have overcome all obstacles and attraction to maintain a lasting relationship both of couple have 10 yrs of getting to know each other....I just hope for Son and Vill too....hope they meant for each other....
yup, I agree with you on that.. but they are both still pretty young... maybe as time go by they will be able to understnad the feelings more..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yup, I agree with you on that.. but they are both still pretty young... maybe as time go by they will be able to understnad the feelings more..

Yeah, I Agree with u too, they both still young, real love takes time to study each other, hope as time goes by they realise their feelings for each other or if they r to be with each other....Look it takes, Kob & Brook, James & Ae or Pepper & Earn 5 yrs to be just good friends then another several years to be in a relationship so basically all together 11yrs to know they truely love each other....and only wants each other but no one else....I just hope for Vill & Son, they have alot of similarilities to each other....

neena

sarNie Adult
-whew- hey i just saw a dust ball roll by... :p well, i know klp has ended...but i miss this cast a lot...after kaew lom pet ended...i just stare at my computer screen because there is no more lakorns to watch. i feel like after kaew lom pet ended...news of son and vill ended AND...i feel like they just said they knew each other to promote the lakorn...because when the lakorn was becoming a hit they both were like...yeah we know each other 4 years earlier...we're close...um...and they were so 'i'll let her answer...no i'll let him answer' type of thing...making everyone guess this and that...then after the lakorn ended...they aren't like that...vill's like she's not that close to him...i swear i am beginning to think they were just doing a promotion to make fans watch...it worked big time though! lol.

anyways, just rambling because this thread is so dead...lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
-whew- hey i just saw a dust ball roll by... :p well, i know klp has ended...but i miss this cast a lot...after kaew lom pet ended...i just stare at my computer screen because there is no more lakorns to watch. i feel like after kaew lom pet ended...news of son and vill ended AND...i feel like they just said they knew each other to promote the lakorn...because when the lakorn was becoming a hit they both were like...yeah we know each other 4 years earlier...we're close...um...and they were so 'i'll let her answer...no i'll let him answer' type of thing...making everyone guess this and that...then after the lakorn ended...they aren't like that...vill's like she's not that close to him...i swear i am beginning to think they were just doing a promotion to make fans watch...it worked big time though! lol.

anyways, just rambling because this thread is so dead...lol
I think it's true that Vill does know Son for a long time more than Thee but maybe Son's into his study more so he kind of lost contact with Vill so in that time frame Thee happen to come into her life and her mother life more, so Thee might have win her mother's affection more and Thee might be closer to her mother as well...Well in these case in real life, the close family friend bro might have win Vill heart and Thee might be the person Vill has chosen,,,,unlike the lakorn where the P'ek wins the heart of Niek....But i still preffer Son over Thee any day....maybe Vill might differemt taste from me, I don't know what she sees in Thee, but that who she has chosen,,,,I don't hate her though but I just hope Son will 1 day met a nice girl similar to Vill who he can love and she will love him back...hopefully it will erase Vill out of his mind...but 1 thing is good though,,,,Vill is in the same production company as Son but it might not change anything because we all know where her heart lies...it is with Thee...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill @ Chicago Musical night, they looks so cute together; I just love them, they looks so compatible and well match;