Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill Valentine's day activities together; they looks so cute, my wishes came true, Exact gave it to us, love them

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Miss KLP, Especially Son & Vill hope they will have lakorn together soon, but not like KLP,,,,something romantic/Comedy or Action/Romantic with alot of Sweet Scene and abit of arguements

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
No Son & vill anymore, vill just parade her love with Thee to the whole country, in Tv pool Live on the 27.02.09;
I was just hoping even though, Son & vill doesn't have to be in a relationship but as long as they remain close friend but too bad Vill preffer Thee;

neena

sarNie Adult
No Son & vill anymore, vill just parade her love with Thee to the whole country, in Tv pool Live on the 27.02.09;
I was just hoping even though, Son & vill doesn't have to be in a relationship but as long as they remain close friend but too bad Vill preffer Thee;
wat? huh? so vill said she is dating thee? :mellow:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
wat? huh? so vill said she is dating thee? :mellow:
Vill, Thee then they talk about Son's heart is being heal and offer gifts and money by gay guy because he is broken heart from Vill annoucing her relationship with Thee; on Tv Pool Live (But I don't think being as rich, well educate, Intelligent with good looks as Son I don't think he needs money from someone eles beside his family, his father is a polit for Thai airways so he would earn big bucks, and he is also working so I don't think he needs money from someone eles with his good looks, there's always women coming, I don't think he needs to be gay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUFUqOAirPs

She is not saying, she is dating Thee but she is saying that she is closer to Thee because he is a close bro/family friend and he is also close to her mother, it seems her long time friend like Son is lost from her now that she is close to Thee, Maybe it's only the media saying because latest news it's that Vill and Thee r working together on representing his japanese drink brand Oishi so they going to Japan together with a group of other actresses and actors from varies companies too....not sure, she didn't actually says that she is dating but they r saying that they r close and they goes places together with her mother as well...But as for Son he is like a long lost friend, who knows for a long time of 5 yrs but not that close....

neena

sarNie Adult
She is not saying, she is dating Thee but she is saying that she is closer to Thee because he is a close bro/family friend and he is also close to her mother, it seems her long time friend like Son is lost from her now that she is close to Thee, Maybe it's only the media saying because latest news it's that Vill and Thee r working together on representing his japanese drink brand Oishi so they going to Japan together with a group of other actresses and actors from varies companies too....not sure, she didn't actually says that she is dating but they r saying that they r close and they goes places together with her mother as well...But as for Son he is like a long lost friend, who knows for a long time of 5 yrs but not that close....
hehehe, thats fine, i am so over them...i want to see him with peung!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hehehe, thats fine, i am so over them...i want to see him with peung!!!
Well as for me I am still not over Son & Vill because their body shape, looks, personality just compliement each other, but it's ok hope 1 day Son will meet someone similar to Vill as in looks, intelligent, personality so he can get over Vill or even someone prettier, smart that has nice, loving, funny and bubbley personality with intelligent...As for him and Peung I don't think they suit because, Peung looks too shy, older and looks abit awardwake with Son, I think Son like someone who is smart, intelligent, funny, pretty and cute person...Peung is pretty but she doesn't have the cutesness of Vill in the shape of face and body shape...just my opinion, Peung's fan don't hate me..

neena

sarNie Adult
Well as for me I am still not over Son & Vill because their body shape, looks, personality just compliement each other, but it's ok hope 1 day Son will meet someone similar to Vill as in looks, intelligent, personality so he can get over Vill or even someone prettier, smart that has nice, loving, funny and bubbley personality with intelligent...As for him and Peung I don't think they suit because, Peung looks too shy, older and looks abit awardwake with Son, I think Son like someone who is smart, intelligent, funny, pretty and cute person...Peung is pretty but she doesn't have the cutesness of Vill in the shape of face and body shape...just my opinion, Peung's fan don't hate me..
we never know...actually we don't even know if he really really had feelings for vill...if he was to come out and say he did then...yeah i'll believe he is still heart broken but at the moment i don't think he is heart broken by vill...they're just close friends. as for peung he probably sees her more then vill because they go to the same university...vill goes to the same university as thee so...i wouldn't be surprised if he stuck up a close relationship with peung also....i'm excited to see them!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
we never know...actually we don't even know if he really really had feelings for vill...if he was to come out and say he did then...yeah i'll believe he is still heart broken but at the moment i don't think he is heart broken by vill...they're just close friends. as for peung he probably sees her more then vill because they go to the same university...vill goes to the same university as thee so...i wouldn't be surprised if he stuck up a close relationship with peung also....i'm excited to see them!!
I know, Son's not probably not heart broken, if he love and understand Vill, if they both have an understanding, they would both know it's only work, I think both Son & Vill r thinking of their future not now..
It's ok, Neena, u keep liking Aerin and we keep liking Vill, I like Vill mishievious monkey like personality, it's cute as for Aerin, she is nice but I don't like her off/on screen, she's not my taste in the cuteness category,,,I preffer someone cute and pretty doll like personality than someone who is too fun and outgoing personality, I like vill shape of face and her naughtiness kid like atitude but I got nothing against Aerin, it's just who I like.

So please Neena, u can't really force a person to like someone when they don't. As for saying Peung and Son, I don't think they match, is my opinion,,,because Son has a stiff personality so I think he would like someone who would be talkative and bubbley, Peung is too shy and awakeward looking, she is pretty but not cute in my term, I seen abit of her previous Lakorn, I have never taken an interest in her,,,

Son & vill happen to be my favourite on screen couple so i stick to them even though in future, they don't date or get together it's ok, I just hope they will have lakorn and more work together so i can enjoy as their fan club,,,when I like a couple or actor and actress I just stick to 1 and cheer them on but if they chosen a different path it's okkkk, I live by their decision...

Love Son & Vill forever

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Neena, have u watch the Et News lately, Peung has got a bf who is currently studying in the UK, so I don't think she is interest in anyone else, even when she was link to Pong N. she denial that they r romanticley invovle because she said she had a bf, who is currently studying in the UK,,,,