Kaew Lorm Pet - Prenangs Look Similar to

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Does anyone think these 2 leading Actors look like these 2 Korean series of Son - look similar to Coffee Prince and View look similar to the girl who play in the role of Autumn in my Heart.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know...i actually thought that wiew did look like song hye kyo from autumn in my heart.....especially during her crying scenes...i was just thinking that too

son's eyes and his smile in that picture looks like him....

hlee

sarNie Egg
I don't see any similarities between them at all. Maybe the lips of the girls might look the same, but their features are totally different.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys know the MV of Ruj's Song that feature Wiew and Son together... the part where Wiew was riding her bike past Son and he stare out the car window and looked at her.. That part reminded me of the Korean Movie Autumn in my Heart where Song Hye Kyo was rding her bike.. They do look similar.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really see any similarites in any of them. I'm staring at the two guys and I think they sort of lookalike. I think it's the mouth part that made them kind of alike.

neena

sarNie Adult
son looks like gong yoo? hmm...i don't see it. no...i don't...wiew looks like shk?....no i don't see it too. but yes to son looking a little like dennis oh