Kaew Tah Pee (Apple Of My Eye) Ѽ [CH 1.3 UPDATED]

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
Haha Apparently he didn't...yet. 555 Mark is such a nerd sometimes. I like Mint's character. Sassy yet feisty-ish. lol 
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully you get an idea of where your story is and should be heading. I'm positive it's heading somewhere as well. 555 ;) Update soon when can na! 

We need to see her in a character like this. She was kinda like that in NM2 but i guess we didn't get to see enough of it hheheeh
Enjoy the update

narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol I LOVE THIS STORY! Mark is soo cute and I love Mint's character. :D

Thank you (; Mark can be an air head at times 55555555555

YaMaMiKi said:
More Please
This Fanfic Has Me Going

Right on it:)

Hanbok said:
It's so catchy!!!! I've got to stay TUNE. And I can totally imagined them in these role/s. Hope someday ( the sooner the better ) they will characterize or play in something like this TOGETHER as PRA'NANG !

*But since there are always obstacles in M&M ways it is a WISHFUL thinking     :rolleyes1:     :whistle:  

WORD ! hahahahaah We can always write FF hahahaha thanks for tuning in :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I have to say that this is really great, loving Mark and Mint, they are too cute and funny. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tune in (; new chapter will be up tonight...eekekekesksk I'm almost done for the day ! 9 more hours at school :( one midterm down...one more to go...then my film presentation T_T huhuhuhu Susu !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Yes, I have to say that this is really great, loving Mark and Mint, they are too cute and funny. :)
Thanks :) I actually want Mint to be superior then mark hahahah it'll be something different ;p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol i who is at the door and what would happen when Mark finds out that she is that pigtail girl. Thanks for updating. :)
Who could it be ? Ahhhhh ehheeh

I hope I don't drag it too long ;0

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
M: who the heck will come around this hour?
C: Where is your restroom?
M: Go find it !! 
C: you're such a gentlemen !!! *chada snickers
Chada stood up in search for the restroom

Mark opens the door without looking through the peephole to an unexpected hug......

Babeeeeee, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!
She kisses Mark all over his cheeks....miss me much?
Marks eyes grew when he realized it was Viewritah.
M: Tah!!!! 
In Mark's head *Oh shoot, that chick is here too ! *Im dead !
M: uhm when did you land? How come you didn't call me?
T: awe babe i wanted to surprise you
M: You definitely surprised me alrite...ow yang nee, Tah go wait for me downstairs
T: tummai ah? You don't want me to stay here with you? Tah nuery maak..*Tah wrapped her arms around his neck*...Tah ow naawn yuu tee nee gap P'Mark na....*she kisses his neck making her way up to his chin.....

*ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Chada sneezes...*chada sctraches her nose in irritation

**Tah nearly fell over at the sight of seeing Chada
T: Khun MARK KA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kao bpen krai ka? *she points her finger at Chada
C: Don't point your finger at me. Didn't your parents teach you that pointing your finger is rude?
Chada went to go sit on the stool....she pours herself another shot....

Mark: uhh Tah ka, Tah it's not what you think...she's uhm she's...
C: I am his  wife ! 
Marks jaw drops !!
Both Mark and Tah screamed : whatttttttttttttttttttttt?
Mark looks at Tah then looks at Chada...
T: Mark you better explain this to me.
Chada stood up and walks over to Mark, she puts her arm around his neck....
and stares at Tah, Chada shrugs.....
C; sometimes secrets aren't meant to be told...*she brushes Mark's nose playfully...
Mark couldn't help but like that....
Tahhhhhhhhh screams running towards Chada...
Mark grabbed Tah and lead her out his condo....the door slammed shut and Chada slumped on the couch by the bar
C: who knew Paris would be full of drama..........
T: Markkkkkkkkkk ka, she said she's your wife? Since when? What secret?
Tah starts fist pounding Mark's chest....
*Quick think*
M: it wasn't my choice Tah, I can't just go against my mother's words. You know ever since
my father passed away, I couldn't do anything to make my mom sad.
T: chan roo, tae Tah mai yom na ! You're mine MARK !
M: Go rest Tah, you just arrived.
T: I'm staying here ! I'm not going anywhere !

*Ouiii what am I going to do? Think faster Mark*

M: My mom is coming tomorrow morning, she wouldn't be happy knowing you are here also, Tah pai na...
T: pai pai gaawwww dai...Tah storms out the hall
Mark let out a sigh of relief...whooooooooooo tooooo hot to handle !!!
Mark wipes the sweat beads off his forehead....
oohhh shoot, I almost forgot...he went back inside his condo....

He found Chada slumped on his couch...
Ouiii what the heck is that smell? As mark walk closer, he saw where the smell was coming from?
Tai laaeooo ! What am i to you? Your driver and your slave? Geeeeeezus !
Are you a lady or a man? *Mark shakes his head.
He cleans up Chada's vomit. 
M: I, Mark Prin Suwonthong is cleaning up a strangers vomit? This should make the headline !!!
Mark notices Chada had also vomited on her tanktop, "you brought this upon yourself Khun Sao su saa(sexy lady)"
Mark changes her tank top with one of his white tees...
M: A girl that can look this good in a guys tee must be an angel !
Mark starts to admire Nong's face structure.......then down to her neck then...
M: Ouiiiiiii what am I doing? No wonder she calls me a pervert !
Mark used both of his hands to slap his cheeks ! I must be tired. 
He slumps right next to her without bothering picking her up to lay her down his bed...
Mark fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.................

**Next Morning**
Mark woke up first to find Chada no where in sight
M: Ow she already left? Mark quickly sat up to find Chada sleeping on the floor.
M: poo ying nee, mai tummah da na *whoooooo
Mark got to the rest room to wash up....

Chada woke up to someone's cell phone going off....
C: where am I? She found the cell phone and picked up......

D: Ai Mark ! Where are you? 
C: Mark? Sorry you have the wrong number...Chada clicked the phone and stood up...
where am I? How come I can't recall anything from last night? Chada skimmed around the room and the bar and saw two shot glasses and a bottle of Henney....hrmm that I kind of remember? Chada walked to the hall where she heard running water...
Krai ah?

Right when Chada was going to turn the door knob, Mark opens the door almost running into Chada
Chada scanned Mark's body and screams in terror ! Mark screamed with her realizing he didn't have a towel on !! 
Mark helped Chada cover her eyes with his hand and covered her mouth with the other !
M: SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ngiaap ngiaaap !!!
Chada flustered her hands around to free herself from this naked man !!! "Let me go, ploy chun na !! Let me go !! You pervert !!
What did you do to me last night? Ployyy chun !!"
Mark lets go of Chada. She covers her eyes....
C: nai !!!! You...you...*chada was out of breath
M: I did nothing inappropriate to you last night okay, you vomited on yourself so i only innocently change your tank top with my white tee thats it...mai mee maak kwa nun khrap ! P' sunyah
C: You what!!? 
M: see for yourself
Chada had realize she was in a tee !!! Did you see anything..?
M: You have a nice set of...
C: NAIIIIIII
M: I mean, oh why don't you go take a shower? I can smell you...
C: Hey !!!!! Chada smacked Mark on the arm... then screams covering her eyes!!
Ooops I forgot, Mark grabs a towel from the chair and wraps it around his waist...
pai pai pai.. Mark pushed her in the bathroom...and closes the door...

M: this girl is tough like a man and acts like a girl when she sees my brother? he laughs to himself
C: Hey I heard you !!!!!!!
M: I didn't say anything !!! Mark laughs and walks to his room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dom waits outside of Mark's Condo, "Thompson Residence," why did a girl pick up instead? Ai Mark, don't tell me you forgot about your blind date today?
Dom shook his head and got into his car....vrrommmmmmmmmmmmm Dom drove off...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's Mom's House

Mae: Lue, do me a favor and call your brother for me.
Toey: Okay mae. 
***Toey dials Mark's phone....after so many rings, Toey gave up***
Mae, P'Mark is not answering his phone..
Mae: I bet he couldn't resist her...***Mae chuckles to herself***
T: Arai ka mae?
M: mai mee...Lue, lets go shopping today since you're off...
T: pai gaaw dai ka, let me go grab my purse...
Mae: ka, Lue, I'll be waiting at the front...
T: Ka, Mae
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2.1
 ​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
*Mark's Condo*
 ​
Chada shoved the plastic bag of old clothes inside her duffel bag and zipped it up. She stood up ready to leave...
M: Nong khrap, Nong ja pai nai khrap?
C: Ni nai, stop calling me Nong. Mai chai Nong kaung nai na ! By the way, I want to thank you for letting me stay in your condo for the night. I will be taking my leave now.
M: Diow, where are you heading to? Do you need a ride there? Wait, you also seem very new here.
C: that is none of your business, *Chada try unlocking the door. 
M: But you didn't even get to eat breakfast yet. If you give me just a sec, I can definitely fix something up in a speed of light
C: mai thong tham ka *Chada was having trouble with the lock
M: I didn't even get to talk to...
C: Chun reep
M: okay okay, let me help you...*Mark unlocks the door and twists the knob* I almost forgot, nong cheu arai khrap?
Mark turns back around facing Chada....
C: Can you move out the way, chun reep *Chada gave Mark the death glare
M: That's right *Mark moves away from the door way* so what is your name? 
C: You ask so many questions ! For the last time I AM IN A HURRYYYYYYYYYY
M: And you can't even answer a simple question. 
C: dai dai dai, chun cheu *in her head, you think I'm going to tell you my name you pervert; Chada scan the room and the first thing she saw was an apple* Apple, Apple, chun cheu Apple !!
M: Apple? Mark stares off to the air wondering to himself, this beautiful face's name is Apple?
C: Chai Apple, okay bye now...*she finally exited out of his condo
M: You don't look like an apple to me...hey your...*Mark stops talking when he notice Chada was already gone. 
Oui she already left? I didn't even get your number !! *Mark scratches his head

**Jules Verne Restaurant** 
Girl: Sawatdee ka * she shyly giggles
D: Sawatdee, khrap
Girl: My friend will be running late today, I am sorry in advance ka
D: My friend as well khrap, so what is your name?
Girl: My name is Gubgib, Gubgib Sumokathin ka *she smiles sweetly blinking her long lashes at him, laaeo khun lae?
D: as for me, I am Dominic Plengkumiya, just call me Dom.
Gubgib giggles to herself, Dom, Dominic, Dom, you have such a cute name ka. She kept repeating his name over and over again...
Dom smile at her like she was crazy and turn around, "what did I get myself into?:"

Dom's ringtone came on,
Dom: Excuse me
GG: ka, ka

As Dom walk away from the table, Chada ran passed Dom without him noticing her.
C:Gubgib
G: Chadaaaaaaaaa
The two girls embraced each other

The guys met up at the front of the restaurant,
D: You're finally here
M: Sorry man, I almost forgot about today
D: Who was the gal you were with eh? * Dom elbow Mark 
M: Heuy, how did you know?
D: Of course, I called you this morning and she picked up. By the tone of her voice, I bet she's a catch
M: spec kaung pom khrap
D: how was it huh? huh
M: Ai Dom, you wouldn't imagine.....she is just so
D: Ai Mark, who was she?
M: You would kill me if you knew !! *Mark laughs out loud, anyways let's get going
D: You can go by yourself ! I don't want to return back to the table. That girl is weird ! She giggles at everything
M: haha interesting, and the other one?
D: She's late, just like you
M: You don't seem to enthusiastic. Come on let's go, you're the one who planned this blind date anyways. *Mark pulled his buddy back into the restaurant  

Meanwhile at the table:

GG: Gubgib khor thot na ka, I wasn't in town yesterday so you weren't able to stay at my place.
C: Mai pen rai ja peuan rak. My trip here wasn't even planned and I didn't even inform you ahead of time na....
GG: Then where did you stay at?
C: uhmm I rented the nearest hotel room i found around the spot where i told you my dad sent me too....
GG: ohhhhh i see i see, anyways, Chada, the first guy I met was so tall and handsome. He has a bit of a bad boy spunk to him.
Ouiiiiiiii lor jang loey !!! Lor lor lor lor lor...
Chada giggles at her friends funny faces, Ror? Is that so? Is he more handsome then P'Alex? 
GG: P'Alex is the most handsome, tae this guy, he's also handsome na Chada
C: anyways, what's his name? 
GG: oh yhea, his name is Dominic, but he goes by Dom.
C: Dominic, Dom? *Chada heard this name before, she couldn't put her finger on where she heard it
And his last name is?
Gubgib looks away from Chada's eyes and smiles shyly,

D: DOMINIC PLENGKUMIYA khrap ! 
Chada turns around to see the rich HI-SO guy she tricked into waiting for her
Dom almost stopped breathing when he saw Chada.
D: Khun !!!!
M: OUCHHHHHHHH ! Dude why the heck did you stop walking? You could have warned me when you were going to stop walking.
Mark walks in front of Dom, to his surprise he saw Chada.
M: Nong Apple, why are you here?
GG: Who is Nong Apple? 
Chada instantly grabbed GG's hand and lead her to anywhere but there,
GG: Sorry my friend probably needs to pee, we'll be back shortly *she giggles

Dom slugged right down on the chair, Mark was that really her? Buddha has answered my call ! Today is my day ! *Dom couldn't stop smiling
And what did you call her?
M: Plao khrap
D: ohh...I'm glad I decided to come back ! I would've missed this one
M: No ! You should thank me, you didn't even want to come back
D: My dream girl !!! Mark we're destined to be together
Mark shakes his head watching Dom in a dream world haze

Restaurant Restroom

C: From now on just call me Apple, got it?
GG: Apple? Why Apple?
C: Because I say so. I'll explain later na
GG: ouiiiiiii Got it peuan rak !!!
C: Don't forget na !
GG: okay okay ka, now let's go back, the other guy is even cuter !!!!!!!! He definitely looks like he came out of a lakorn. Prince Charming oui oui oui
C: ewwww the shorter one?
GG: Chai si ka !! Oui so handsomeee 
C: annoying i would say
GG: huh annoying?
C: oh nothing, lets go GG !! Come on....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh no! LIES! And MORE LIES! 555 
I love the mother. Thought Mark couldn't resist Chalida hence he didn't answer his phone. LOL Ughh. Hopefully Tah isn't around anymore. I can't bare another "dramatic" scene. HAHA. Jkay. Mark is such a pervert. Glad he knows he's one. 555 Hopefully Dom gets over Chalida soon. Hehe. I want her all to Mark! :p
I can't wait 'til they find out that they're actually fiancee's...ish. lol Thanks for the updates! 
I can't wait to read more! :D Update soon whenever you can!