Kaew Tah Pee

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
Yeah, my very first lakorn was Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Ruk ... I enjoyed them very much too, i guess i like the revenge type better coz at first i have no interest in this lakorn ... But after this i realized that lakorn without such revenge thing is much more enjoyable ^^ ... I love all the romantic scene ... Probably becoz Tik and Cherry has the chemistry with them ...

Oh and i usually a kissing scene sucker ... I'm waiting for the kiss scene but with this, they have no kiss scene (i mean lip to lip even it's only a camera angle =P) ... But i enjoy this till the end without getting bored at all ... And i feel the romance stronger than other lakorn that probably has kiss scene ...

Once again Tik, Cherry and Paris is a great package ...

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
this is the first time i didn't fast forward the whole lakorn even a bit ... and i finished this in 2 days, 12 hours straight in the first day ... and i'm not even bored at all ... i usually fast forward lakorn i've watch like Duang Jai Patiharn and Sawan Biang even though i love them too but there were some moments i don't really care but in this lakorn i don't want to miss a single scene ...

in my head Tik and Cherry is like real husband and wife ... i don't know probably i will change my mind when i watch RLSR coz Tik's most popular co-star is Aom ^^ ... it's just i watch this one first so Tik and Cherry image is strong for me ...

I read all comments in pages behind ... you guys love this one too when it was aired ^^ ... it's fun to read all the comments ...

hanamiii

sarNie Egg
^ when i watched this lakorn i watched it nonstop too. hehe. actually, i was studying for my AP test, and i wanted to take a break from studying so i watched the first part on youtube... man, BIG mistake! i couldn't stop watching, and never got back to studying :p

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
^ hahaha you're right ... i supposed to do my thesis too ... i was planning just to watch 2 episode but end up leave my thesis to finish the lakorn ... cherry is back with lakorn now, i hope Tik will be back to lakorn again ... and hopefully a good one ... i'm a fan of him now ^^ ...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hated how stupid they made Tik in this lakorn. No trust in Cherry at all.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I actually hated how they make both Cherry and Tik's character in here stupid. Though, their characters were stupid and annoy, I love this lakorn. :D