KARA

solin

sarNie Adult

KARA is the new girl group from DSP entertainment.
They debut the 07/03/29 with their song Break It from their first album The First Blooming.​

Name : Park Gyuri
Birth : May 21, 1988
Blood Type : AB
Role in KARA : Leader
Educational Background : Currently attending Dongduk Woman's University (Entertainment field. Theatrical Broadcasting Major)

Name : Han Seung Yeon
Birth : July 24, 1988
Blood Type : A
Role in KARA : Vocals
Educational Background : Graduated from Tenafly High School (New Jersey)

Name : Kim Sung Hee
Birth : May 17, 1989
Blood Type : B
Role in KARA : Lead Vocals
Educational Background : Currently attending GooJung Highschool (Choi Siwon of Super Junior also attended here)

Name : Jung Nicole
Birth : October 7, 1991
Blood Type : A
Role in KARA : Vocals, Rapper
Educational Background : Currently attending Global Christian School

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wah!! they finally have their own thread!! (I was too lazy to make one)..thank you!!!!!!

their songs are good and their cute!!! I LOVE Break It!!!

myang

sarNie Egg
Kara is a very nice groups....there Entertainment business should have invested more time on them but anyways...they're actually looking for two new members because Kim Sung Hee left...I hope she comes back because she has a very very pretty and unique voice...

solin

sarNie Adult
Yeah ! When I learnt that Sung Hee had left the group I was very sad because she was my favorite member...and until now I can't accept her departure.
I trully hope that the new KARA will be good !
I am waiting for their come back since so long.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
aww sung hee is my favorite too and she left that sad but hope the new kara will be good too

solin

sarNie Adult
I find that they are better singer than Wonder Girls & SNSD (and in live they are the best) but they are not so good dancers and their songs are less catchy and comercial than the two other groups.
That is why they are not so popular.

I am so happy because they will come back soon !
I have waited for that since a year and now just need to wait until mid-july.
Hope this time DSP will promote them better because KARA deserve it !