Kasa Naka

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
The p'ek New kind reminds me of Beam D2B ... I'm not really feeling this lakorn but I like the cast.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
going bak to pages and reading people comments and people hating on moe haha shes not bad they both pretty and neak... dont forget noon been acting more then moe I think noon is the main but she isnt good person moe is good but not the main

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i just hate that noon is so good at be so bad don't get me wrong i luv noon but acting is acting and she so good at it hehe

lisa05

sarNie Egg
after watching epi. 1 and 2 im not very like this lakorn at much. maybe im not into this kind of lakorn. maybe it just the new p'ak??

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yep. I'm not feeling the pra'ek at all! But Noon is sooo meann in this one! ahhhh! about the "hating par'eks mom" ahahahah! Gauuuud, crazy! But I still Love her =)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wow the new guy looks really cute!! And Noon is pretty as always...and as much as I can't stand Mo's mouth lol her acting's alright. :D
I want to watch this, but man I gotta finish Noon's other one. huahua

vina_lek

lift is cute in this lakorn, he cuter than the p'ak.. hahahaha
oh. i think so, too. :wub: although the new guy looks good w/ the short hair in the beginning versus the long hair he's going to have throughout this lakorn.

after watching epi. 1 and 2 im not very like this lakorn at much. maybe im not into this kind of lakorn. maybe it just the new p'ak??
I'm actually not into it myself after 1, but I'm watching it for Noon & Mo. And that I like that it's about mythical creatures. So I'm hoping the storyline picks up a little later. If not, oh well, I would have appreciated watching Noon & Mo's acting skills. ^_^

Mann

this lakorn is really good, think people don't like cause its not realisitic like payanak and bird... i love noon! she so good at acting, omg.. ehhehe. new is alright, i think moe is really annoying in this lakorn, hehehe, but yeah, i like her, she's one of my favorite, but nooon is my number one, this lakorn very intresting, like about payanak and stuff, noon love new so much and yeah, she only like nice to him, and she like hate her dad and stuff, and he told her not to..but she refused, hehe she so evil, i think mo is evil too somehow..really, she make noon bleed and stuff. this lakorn is one of the best, very intresting, in my opinion, but like i said, nobody like that much. heheheh. noon is like the best actress! so good at bad and good. ehehe. mo acting good too. its improving, i love how she acted in ya bai bah.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
this lakorn drags forever...same thing...noon getting pick by those birds...and her green eyes...its stupid how she can't defend herself from the little bird...

che3ri0s

sarNie Egg
so i thought this was an interesting lakorn, HOWEVER stupid me accidently watched Ep. 4 instead of ONE. I thought I was watching episode 1 until it ended. I think i screwed myself over for this lakorn. it's alright. Noon is psycho in this lakorn...and Moe's nails are hella ugly. I love noon's clothes...that color is such a favor. gosh notice how her bedspread is the same. So yea, p'ake...not really liking his big head. he's not attractive. he's boring...but i can't blame him he's only acting.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i like noon's clothes so pretty i skipped when she has the lovescene with the p'ek i don't know but i can't stand it that is too much

moilee

sarNie Adult
Let's get back to Taemo. Did she get the accident after or before this lakorn? I think it's time that she get rid of her car. That car was simply a bad for her. Remember she had to go to a court because she thought she bought a brand new car from Janie T.'s cousin or brother (first owner) ...something liked that. she found out later that it was a second hand car....he was the second owner of that car. Now, the accident that almost took her life. She's very lucky to recover from that accident...otherwise, she would not even be here today.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i like noon's clothes so pretty i skipped when she has the lovescene with the p'ek i don't know but i can't stand it that is too much

hahahaha i do it too, they do have it too much and its soo lovely dovely i dont know kinda makes me a lil sick

natty

Chubs
Let's get back to Taemo. Did she get the accident after or before this lakorn? I think it's time that she get rid of her car. That car was simply a bad for her. Remember she had to go to a court because she thought she bought a brand new car from Janie T.'s cousin or brother (first owner) ...something liked that. she found out later that it was a second hand car....he was the second owner of that car. Now, the accident that almost took her life. She's very lucky to recover from that accident...otherwise, she would not even be here today.

lol moilee let's not blame the car.. if she wore her seat belt then she wouldnt be so badly injured.. she chose to go without sleep, drive extremely fast WITHOUT wearing a seatbelt.. her own choice.. and it's janie's boyfriend's cousin.. people need to learn how to take blame for their own choices...

and saonoy03.. i think alot of people agree with you lol..

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
lift is cute in this lakorn, he cuter than the p'ak.. hahahaha

I totally agree that Lift is really cute in this lakorn!! Lift should've been casted as the p'ek. Oh wells. I'm liking the lakorn so far though. Noon is so pretty in this one!! :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i thought i was the only one thinking lift is alot cuter then the peak New dude and yea he is handsome in here and should of been peak man