Kasa Naka

tieucongchuack

sarNie Egg
can anyone give the summary of ep 1? I dont know why New's mother is afraid when seeing Noon

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is confusing. why does noon hate going to the temples???????? what up with the day that noon goes to watch the bubbles/moons????????????

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
my guess is is that Noon hates temples because in the previous life the praek left her for the temple to become a monk...the mom is afraid of noon because she probably sense that noon is not what she looks to be... as for your question about the fire balls that came up from the river...it is believed that a naga (sea serpent) which is what noon was in her previous life...spouts those fire from the bottom of the river and it actually occurs in several places along the mae Khong river which borders Thailand and Laos....

Babyt

sarNie Elites
those outfits that noon wear with the long cut up dress and pant inside are actually vietnamese long dresses..the more modern ones..i wanted one of those, but its so expensive here and only available in Cali...

vina_lek

my guess is is that Noon hates temples because in the previous life the praek left her for the temple to become a monk...the mom is afraid of noon because she probably sense that noon is not what she looks to be... as for your question about the fire balls that came up from the river...it is believed that a naga (sea serpent) which is what noon was in her previous life...spouts those fire from the bottom of the river and it actually occurs in several places along the mae Khong river which borders Thailand and Laos....
thanks toon for the explanation -- sounds really interesting. Now if only Noon & Mo weren't fighting over a guy in this lakorn from the very beginning, I'd like it more. :rolleyes: Yeah. The outfit Noon has on is really pretty. It looks GOOD on her!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
those pictures of Noon sure are gorgeous! She's so pretty and her eyes are WOW!

vina_lek

thanks for the clip, vanida! it took a whole day to tape the first few mins! yeah. it was worth it! hehe. It did come out looking really magically beautiful. ok... having Noon & Mo in this lakorn together w/ a completely new actor might have been a bad idea. I don't get what they're fighting over. :rolleyes:

But I want to watch it for the whole sea serpent vs. bird(?) storyline.

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. i just realized that Kasa isn't a bird.. but it's a type of traditional cloth used in the buddhist ritual when someone's gonna be a monk. :wacko:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
moe is so pretty i think she should be neak now haha but the peak does sound gay and look like it would of been better if it was vee or even lift is more handsome looking then new dude

vina_lek

hehe yeah. Lift is cute. I like him. B) So I'll probably be watching for scenes of him w/ Noon as long as he doesn't get all possessive.

numfon - I didn't know what kasa meant at all. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
at first i thought it was going to be a chinese type of lakorn but guess not from watching the previews and behind the scenes and yea in the lakorn the theme and end song tells what kasa means i wonder who sings that song for the guy he sings for PJJ even in sai nam 3 chewit and noon sings the ending song