Kasa Naka

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This is the most pointless, redundant or repetitive lakorn ever. Not even Noon will get me to continue watching. The script writer must've had it real easy, typed out 3 pages worth of stuff and spent the rest of the time on the golf course while they just xeroxed the same 3 pages over and over. There's 3 types of scenes in the whole thing. What happens in ep. 1? What happens in ep. 9? What happens at the end? All the same answer.
Noon/Mo fight, a bird claws at Noon and she screams hysterically.
Noon/ugly p'ek: I love you. Do you love me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love you.
Noon and whomever will listen: I really love him. Do you hear me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love him, screams hysterically and then faints.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lmao, as much as I love Noon, I agree w/ jeanie.

But yeah, I will continue to watch it just b/c I've watched way too many episodes and I wanna see how it ends.

It's such a weird cycle, how did she come to hate the waat so much?
I mean, she could of just let him go do his thing the first time around, he wasn't gonna be a monk forever, was he?
Man, the ugly p'ek's character is weird...

nolee

sarNie Adult
This is the most pointless, redundant or repetitive lakorn ever. Not even Noon will get me to continue watching. The script writer must've had it real easy, typed out 3 pages worth of stuff and spent the rest of the time on the golf course while they just xeroxed the same 3 pages over and over. There's 3 types of scenes in the whole thing. What happens in ep. 1? What happens in ep. 9? What happens at the end? All the same answer.
Noon/ugly p'ek: I love you. Do you love me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love you.
Noon and whomever will listen: I really love him. Do you hear me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love him, screams hysterically and then faints.
:loool: before i was gonna start watching this, i wanted to come to this thread to see if anyone thought it was any good...yours was the first post i've read & now i changed my mind about wanting to watch it! LOL @ the ugly p'ek.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep have to agree that is stupid and dumb lakorn not the character but the storyline is so stupid its funny its so stupid that we still watching it haha yea peak is ugly and he used to like guys in high school so his gay even t hough that guy look like a girl LMAO

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup LOL. This lakorn had potential in the beginning but now, I'm just waiting for it to end.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL :loool: :tease: This has to be one of the funniest post posted on SW :tease: :tease:

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is really not good at all. I don't know why they even made this movie. the only reason why I'm watching it is because I have nothing to watch. just waiting until the end to find out what happens.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Hey how old is the New guy anyways. Becuz I saw on ch7 webboard when they interview him a while back, a fan asked him how old was he and he just laugh and said that he's 19 going on 20.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish watchin the first episode and I didn't get the whole storyline. I think the storyline was movin so fast and I didn't understand why noon character hate p'ek's mother and why she and mo character don't like each other in the beginning of the story. :huh:
Also, I don't think I want to rent this lakorn cuz the storyline is weird. -_-

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Noon's role is so annoying, there is nothing likeable about her character at all! nothing to sympathize in at all! I don't know why she and New even love each other! Its just wham bam boom! All at once!

Whereas I can understand Mo's reason for loving p'ek since they have been friends for a long time. Although I am happy Mo is done with New and Noon! She is free of revenge and what not! She could think properly without letting her emotions get the better of her!

I don't understand why Lift even likes Noon, is it beauty? What is wrong with the storyline! I think this lakorn had potential but I'm just not seeing its full potential!

But, I really love the songs in the lakorn, they are beautiful! :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Noon's role is so annoying, there is nothing likeable about her character at all! nothing to sympathize in at all! I don't know why she and New even love each other! Its just wham bam boom! All at once!

Whereas I can understand Mo's reason for loving p'ek since they have been friends for a long time. Although I am happy Mo is done with New and Noon! She is free of revenge and what not! She could think properly without letting her emotions get the better of her!

I don't understand why Lift even likes Noon, is it beauty? What is wrong with the storyline! I think this lakorn had potential but I'm just not seeing its full potential!

But, I really love the songs in the lakorn, they are beautiful! :D

you said it all!!! I love the girl's version but I like the guy's lyrics more...although they're almost the same

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lift is so cute. He look so sad when he see New and Noon together. He and Mo should get together instead...lol..

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully this ends soon, don't like Noon's role -- too obsessed with love, she loves him but wanna kill his mom?? Pyscho character right there!!