Kasa Naka

vina_lek

This is the most pointless, redundant or repetitive lakorn ever. Not even Noon will get me to continue watching. The script writer must've had it real easy, typed out 3 pages worth of stuff and spent the rest of the time on the golf course while they just xeroxed the same 3 pages over and over. There's 3 types of scenes in the whole thing. What happens in ep. 1? What happens in ep. 9? What happens at the end? All the same answer.
Noon/Mo fight, a bird claws at Noon and she screams hysterically.
Noon/ugly p'ek: I love you. Do you love me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love you.
Noon and whomever will listen: I really love him. Do you hear me? Do you? Do you? Cause I really love him, screams hysterically and then faints.
I'm going to agree with this one. Even both Noon & Mo can't keep me watching this. I think I must've stopped at epi. 3 or 5. I don't remember. At least, my mom likes it. She likes when Noon & Mo are fighting. :loool: But gah... Noon & Mo in this one... such a waste of those 2 in this lakorn.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz im a huge fan of noon but i just stopped at 4 i dunno if i will ever continue because its such boring story 0.0

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG this the worst lakorn of pjj it so boring the first two episode it was ok but then later on it just got retarded how noon is scare of mo nail and start bla bla bla screaming omg this whole lakorn is just so pointless. and no offense but peke is not cute what so ever i hope this is the last time seeing him act as peke.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
when is this gonna end, anyone know? I just wanna see the ending...maybe that'll get me interested in watching from where ever I left off...cause watching the endings to lakorns I don't like ten dot work...

Mann

i think its ending soon, around july 4-6. i think i don't know, um i heard around there, hehe. and yeah.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. I just tried the most recent episode. GAUUUUUUUUUUD, Noon is hecka annoying! WTheck man! Reeetard. but i still love her =) hahaahah! Can't believe she killed her own grannnay. Weeeeeeeee. Is praek gonna buat @ the end? I wonder.. haha =)

Mann

omg. I just tried the most recent episode. GAUUUUUUUUUUD, Noon is hecka annoying! WTheck man! Reeetard. but i still love her =) hahaahah! Can't believe she killed her own grannnay. Weeeeeeeee. Is praek gonna buat @ the end? I wonder.. haha =)
yeah, i agree, she is annoying, but i loveee her still hahah shes my fave, as for buat, i think he is, noon is supposed to die at the end, thats what the monks said, so yeah, maybe, maybe not, i don't think anyone gets with anyone at the end? haha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i dont think new will get with noon at the end cuz i think she gonna die but it'll be nice seeing him and tangmo but i doubt it...i hear all you guys comment on noon this and noon that.....wut happened to tangmo is she out of the picture???????

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yup my prediction was right...new/noon didnt get with each other.noon left him(dunno where)according to people from spicy they said that the ending was really tear jerking noon just gave new the kasa and left and new started crying......something like that...and they said its a memorable ending....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
someone wanna explain this lakorn for me cause I have no idea what jsut happened!!! why did she...why didn't he...what the hell was up with the ending!!! I thought I said I didn't like sad endings!!!! man...I should've known from the songs that this was gonna happen...
all noon wanted was to be with him...but he...can someone explain why he wants to be a monk soooooo much?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
someone wanna explain this lakorn for me cause I have no idea what jsut happened!!! why did she...why didn't he...what the hell was up with the ending!!! I thought I said I didn't like sad endings!!!! man...I should've known from the songs that this was gonna happen...
all noon wanted was to be with him...but he...can someone explain why he wants to be a monk soooooo much?
HE WANTS TO BECOME A MONK to help erase the sins that noon has...so he's doing it for her i believe...

sammie

sarNie Egg
this lakorn look very interesting...i watch part 1 n 2 but i dont get the storyline of this lakorn....would some1 plz write a summary of the story...plzzzz...i would really appreciated if some1 help...thank u

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Awe =( the ending was pretty sadddd. Noon shouldn't have died like that.. Grrrr! It was alright I guess.. Praek can really cry tho =) at the endddd.. he made me cry! So he was goood. haahha does anyone know his namme??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
man, im so glad i didn't start watching this lakorn....esp with all the commentaries and how NOON DIES at the end!!! HELL NAW!