Kasa Naka

Mint27

Ok, in this lakorn, Noon will be playing the villian role while TangMo is the goody na'ek. :D

*Vee has been confirmed as pa'ek.* ^_^

Well, I hope there will be more information on this one soon.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Is it Pau Jin Jong? But Vee pr'ek huh? I read it at Interlove....thanks Mint...he's not a cop in this one right? lol

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
noon and vee again??....omg....they look sooo good together......love their old lakorn together....but why can't noon be the na'ek and that other gurl be the bad gurl????...anywase....cant wait

Mint27

BlueMoon said:
Is it Pau Jin Jong? But Vee pr'ek huh? I read it at Interlove....thanks Mint...he's not a cop in this one right? lol
[post="77831"][/post]​
yup, it is PJJ and Ah-tu is directing it again as stated earlier. And u're welcome.

Vee as a cop? He wasn't a cop in Mae Eye either??? :blink: :blink: I don't know anything about his role yet. lolz Hope to find out more soon though. ^_^

arissa

sarNie Elites
woah...Tangmo is going to be the Nang Ek..while noon being the villain....I havent seen Noon as a villain since her lakorn with Noon......I cant wait til this lakorn comes out......................OMG......

numfon

sarNie Adult
^0^!! i love watching goody-goody nang-eks switching to villian roles! what's so cool is that they still get to switch back. hehe. that's what i call acting skills. :D

..but um. Mo..>_< she's like May B., Pitta, Film, and sometimes Tik J. :-S i can't understand these people when they speak.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Noon had played a na’rai/bad role in Rak Nakara. So this is no difference. As good as pjj is, he’s using his na’ek and pra’ek too often, and it’s getting dull. There’s no spice to his lakorns.

Ann Thongprasom or Mew Lalita, they didn't have to turn to na'rai and they're acting is superb. Can you say they have no acting skill just because they haven't taken the risk of being second lead or na'rai?

jai

sarNie Elites
Ann Thongprasom has had a variety of roles..she's quite diverse i guess that's why she didnt have to do n'rai role ie. samee tree tra she was modern/many hubbys-->went for what she wanted and fiesty..and mew lately played in kularb see dum-->smart,vengeful.. i think these portrays characters out of their normal role.. where as noon has often played goodytooshoo! and so this is their way of diversifying her same ol'boring roles..and mo had done the twin lakorn she played one evil one good.. i dont get twin lakorns<--enough said... htough noon did a good job in raknakara i didn tlike her character! it was good seein her sweet face turn evil.

annea

sarNie Adult
ohhh...the story sounds interesting....imma watch this even thou im not a huge fan of Mo and Vee...but imma see it for Noon!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
jai said:
Ann Thongprasom has had a variety of roles..she's quite diverse i guess that's why she didnt have to do n'rai role ie. samee tree tra she was modern/many hubbys-->went for what she wanted and fiesty..and mew lately played in kularb see dum-->smart,vengeful.. i think these portrays characters out of their normal role.. where as noon has often played goodytooshoo!
[post="78203"][/post]​
- _ -" thank you. that's what i was trying to say. i don't know what the heck i said that was so offensive. *shrugs* my words came out wrong perhaps? :huh:

i watched Noon in Rak Nakara and Pled Wat Sutud too..and i personally think she portrayed those roles really well. it's just that i'm tired of seeing her crying over and over and over and OVER again in her recent lakons (for whatever reason, i don't care. lol)

i think villian roles aren't as risky as they were before. it also depends on the character and how they portray it. most celebs who had accepted these roles are now considered one of thailand's best star; Benz in Mia Luang, Miew in Sai See Plueng, Noon in Rak Nakara+Pled Wat Sutud, Tanya in Samee Tee Thra+Wangnamwon, Cherry in Dao Long Fah, Pong in Nai Ruan Jai, Nok-Chatchai in Dok Kaew Garabooning, Aum P in Kom Payabaht, and SO many more.

so personally, i don't think accepting villian roles would degrade them as an actor/actress. it's kinda more challenging in a way..especially for those who have been playing similar roles too often.

as for picking the same casts..i agree. it does dull off their lakons. but it's practically what Dida, Dara Video, Kantana, Exact, Broadcast, Uma, and other companies do. They have contracts. :-\

*sigh*..anyway...

does anyone know the thai form of the name of this lakon? ..Kasanaka... never heard of this word (i think). ^_^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
From what Onach wrote...I'm assuming it's gonna be a period lakorn....Kasa Naka or Gasa Naga...it's sanskrit right...but then I'm not sure of the meaning...but what is Vee again? Interesting hope to see pics soon.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah..i just read the first page. kinda reminds me of Mae Kong. ^_^ can't wait to see how it turns out. =)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
What you said wasn't offended. I was just trying to state that a person doesn't have acting skills just because they acted out a villian role. They need diverse roles. But gald Noon's taking a role where she's making other suffer rather than herself. Lately too much of her crying and suffering.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay I have a question...I can't get into Paujinjong at all...the page takes forever to load that I just quit...does anyone else have that issue?

Mint27

BlueMoon said:
okay I have a question...I can't get into Paujinjong at all...the page takes forever to load that I just quit...does anyone else have that issue?
[post="78569"][/post]​
Hey, yes PJJ takes forever to load and u do have to wait a long time for everything to show. So I assume u open another link while waiting for PJJ to load. ^_^

Rachellam

sarNie Egg
i like mo.. I thought it sounded interesting knowing that she's will be the ne'k...and I am a little sad that noon isn't going to be the ne'k.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Kewl! Fan of Noon & Mo..right here.. So.. noon is gonna be the bad one.. how kewl can this get? noon is actually good at it... Mo, being the na'ek.. kewl.. she's one kewl na'ek..~~

I'm so going to watch this.. hehehe! :rolleyes: