Kat's Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh kat.. i missed ur work ^_^.. it looks lovely.. and oh.. the leading lady is hard to choose lol.. i love both aum and ploy >_<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
MIA Kat has return! ^_^ Yep, agree with the girls ^^ Pong does matches Ploy more! Lovely posters!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh I love that quote on that poster..."you broke my heart and yet you want me to forgive you"....don jai sood sood lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
MISS YA TOO Julie :p

thanks for your comments new posters... but for the same FF but different actorr

^^ Ian Somerhalder is darn HOTTT! :spicy:

TubbyTinker

Ian....I think I only like Ian is because he resembles Chace Crawford hehehe but yeah Ian is hott! and oh damn to the second poster...haha

Katerine

Butterfly123
I think the FanFic may be a bit HAWT :whistle: looool

@Thip: haha i never saw that before but now you've said it i can see Ian's resemblance to Chace Crawford in the last poster... but Darn Chace is hot too lol

here some moree:

^^ I know those 2 are simular but i really didn't know which colorizing i preferred... then i decided i liked both =P

TubbyTinker

I love your RMMWT sets..alt of ppl seem to like that lakorn...I haven't started it yet...maybe because it's a vampire stuff and I'm used to watching american vampire stuff....

Katerine

Butterfly123
Thanks for your comments <3

new stuff! again to lazy to mess around with textures and that lol so just selective colouring and that..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha i gree with both kat and thip.. im getting lazy again with ps.. so im just going with simplicity too hehe ^_^