Kayla's Creative Thread

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:shock: TIK is SO FINE!!!! ....yes he is the man of the hour**Always and Forever**...HHAHAHA thanks....

calla

sarNie Adult
so beautiful kayla....thansk for the 2 with p'tang and noon.
but may i get one of p'tang alone, a banner too....a sparklies one......hehe :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the compliment. I apprecaite it lots! I can be a lazy bum at times. I guess since American Idol sucks this year, I had free time on my hand.

Calla, sure thing sweetie. I'll whip something up for you for sure. If there is a particular picture you want on the banner, let me know...k...

calla

sarNie Adult
feel free to take p'tang's pix at my forum. those that on his last photoshoot ok. :wub:

kayla, take your time..can be whenever.....ok thankssssssssssssssssss.......muahhhhhhhh :wub: :wub:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
WOW! :shock: i love ur artworks! so pretty adn colorful!!
can i make a request in here? well will u please make me a banner and avatar of aom for me please? thank you!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
WOW! :shock: i love ur artworks! so pretty adn colorful!!
can i make a request in here? well will u please make me a banner and avatar of aom for me please? thank you!
[post="102638"][/post]​
Hiya there Thai_lakorn_fan!

Thanks for enjoying my artwork babe. I'm not sure if you had a chance to visit APC, but I've made some banners of Aom previously. Feel free to use any of these, until I get some new ones together. I'll work on the avatar later.
:sweat:

akanin

sarNie Elites
:shocked: Everytime I visit your thread Kayla...I am blown away by your very CREATIVE and Articulate masterpieces...Keep up the good work! :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awwww...you gals are too kind. Thanks for all the great compliments.

I've been in an artwork mood lately. Enjoy these also.
:sweat:

Aom & Tik

Click --> 800x600

Aom & Captain

Click -->800x600

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well, it's been a long a$$ time since I've updated my gallery here. Got bored so I made some posters. Enjoy! :sweat:

More To Come! :sweat:​