Kayla's Creative Thread

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awww..you gals are the sweetie.

Thanks for the warm wishes. If I get a call mid August I would definitely fall out. :w000t:

But I'm not holding my breath on it. :D

Chewy- how you get my name like that? Too cute...I LOVE YOU!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well, what do you know?? I'm back!! God knows how long it's been. But I'm back and it feels good to be back on my thread. :)

More to come...don't miss me too much ja..;)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kayla, your graphics are amazingly beautiful! I love them. Awesome job!---Hope you don't mind. I saved some wallies for my laptop ^_^

Keep up the great work na!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kayla, your graphics are amazingly beautiful! I love them. Awesome job!---Hope you don't mind. I saved some wallies for my laptop ^_^

Keep up the great work na!
Thank you ja, NoyV! ;)

No - I don't mind at all ja. What's the use of making artwork if you won't share with your fellow girlfriends. ;)

It's been a while since I visted my artwork thread. LOL - I'm glad it's not down yet because I lost all of my old artworks when my previous computer crashed, so it's nice to see this thread is still up and alive. I was able to back track and save a bunch of artworks where the links still work. YAY!!

Many more to come soon.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chakrit Yagnam! One of the sexiest beasts alive! LOL

Enjoy! :)

Oh yea, I'm taking Requests. PM me if you would like an artwork. I've been in the mood lately. ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo those are real nice.. love them all ^_^.. hehe... whoot whoot.. cherry n krit.. xp..

Saifah

bite me x___
NiCE LOVE THE WALLiES!! ITS AMAZiNG AND CHAKRiT iS HOT! NOT A BiG FAN THOUGH HAHA

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh la la. Chakrit. Love that guy. He's hot and handsome and such great actor...one of the best actors around. Hahaha. Your banners are hot!!! I nearly drool when I saw Chakrit's banners. LOL.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
oo those are real nice.. love them all ^_^.. hehe... whoot whoot.. cherry n krit.. xp..

NiCE LOVE THE WALLiES!! ITS AMAZiNG AND CHAKRiT iS HOT! NOT A BiG FAN THOUGH HAHA

Oh la la. Chakrit. Love that guy. He's hot and handsome and such great actor...one of the best actors around. Hahaha. Your banners are hot!!! I nearly drool when I saw Chakrit's banners. LOL.
Khum jai mak na ja for enjoying! And yes, he's such a sexy beast, that guy up there...WHAHAHAHHAHA :blush: