Kayla's Creative Thread

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
Hey Kayla do you think it's possible to make me a wallie with just note on there....thanx..
[post="18055"][/post]​

Sure thing Twinky, I will make you one when I get home tonight.

Thanks Mokka and my mizzniki. Niki, it's so nice to see you in here also. Me lub your signature of Aom so much ja...so cute. *muah*

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
ahhhhhh love the one with tik....sexy hot......***bouce off the wall*** thanks....

can you make me a banner and avatar....and you know what i like so Surprise me!!!!! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
ahhhhhh love the one with tik....sexy hot......***bouce off the wall*** thanks....

can you make me a banner and avatar....and you know what i like so Surprise me!!!!! :)
[post="18288"][/post]​

You crazy girl! It's more like "you know who I like", which is Tik. :p

I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

WE ARE GHETTOFABULOUS!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
see...what i mean....you know me so well hehehhee thanks

and yes we are GHETTOFABULOUS! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:

[post="18288"][/post]​

Alright, Chewy Bewy. Here ya go ja. B)

Please whip your drools babe. B)

Thanks Ana and amaya0625. :)

tina

sarNie Hatchling
KAYLAAAAAAAA!!! As always...beautiful artwork! Whenever you have time, please share some artwork of Captain and Jui together okay?? Maybe throw Aom P in there also for some excitement! :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg kayla...u have talents gurl..i love all of them especialy the aom and mos one the most ...i wish i cud do sometthin like dat!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
OMG KAYLA!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOU ARTWORKS!!!! You're so so talented!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

BTW...Would you mind making me a banner and avatar of Song Rao Nirundon? Thanks so so muchhh!!!