[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am so HAPPY :ARMS1:. My DotS OST No. 1 & booklet arrived today...it is all brand new, all wrapped up, the smell of it as I opened it & OMG OMG:aaaaa: the cd & photos. I LOVE it...my feelings are like Mo Yeon's feelings in gif :D.

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

A wedding in Urk for them :D

Fan made creation :)

So I received my DotS goodie yesterday & in the booklet this photo is on page 23 <--- #23 Unbelievable :D

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

:Laie_22mini:LOL, yea I was even thinking of getting OST No 2 with booklet & poster and photo book too, still making my decision :juggle:.

I will definitely get the DVD but dubbed in my language so the ladies in my family could watch it too :D, they prefer to watch dramas this way.

Is the DVD you may be getting is in Korean? @cecilia

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, I get my dvd in their original language with English subtitle. I usually get mine from Yesasia or DVDHeaven.

I get bore of OST quickly so no for me on that thanks to Youtube playlist. I'm going for DVD only lol

Ms.Zoe

Cool, thanks @cecilia I did not know they sell DVDs with English subtitle too, thank you for the info!

I did thought about the OST that I could listen on YouTube but I was aiming for the photos as well lol so it is like 2 birds killed with 1 stone lol.

Ms.Zoe

A very cute fan made mv of the song You Leave Me Breathless for Mr. & Mrs. Yoo. I like this song, especially with the lyrics " And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don't even know how very special you are " :D.

Cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
LOL I love that song ... talking of babies. I was talking about it with my friend the other because I came across a video posted online of a mother horse giving birth -- Goodness, it's so scary, yet beautiful at the same time lol

Ms.Zoe

When the topic giving birth comes up, I usually think of whether a woman is most beautiful on her wedding day in her wedding dress or giving birth :).

LOL, in parenthesis are my interpretations of the lyrics :D

" And if we had babies they would have your eyes (basically you're saying your babies will be beautiful like their mother :D)
I would fall deeper watching you give life (she is giving birth to your child, lots of respect & love you have for her :D)
You don't even know how very special you are " (well that makes you a very lucky man :D)

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. and that man better not cheat when she gives birth to his children too.

My kind of mv lol CAPTAIN YOO <3

Ms.Zoe

We don't have to worry about Captain Yoo on that subject lol :).

I love Once Again song, so intoxicating, dreamy yet there is pure love (based on the melody, I don't understand the whole song, only a few English lines lol :D)

SJK as Captain Yoo is like red wine, it tastes :godsdrink0nw:better as it ages LOL :D

Ms.Zoe

SJK will age gracefully (not sure if the word gracefully is used for men lol but he will age good haha). I have observed him while watching DotS & was thinking the guy probably does not smoke or drink because he has good clean skin & clear voice (his voice is very manly lol). My thinking was right, I saw a video about a few facts about him & it is true that he does not smoke or drink. I was like Hooray, he gets more points from me. Oh one more fact is that he eats an apple daily, I was like me too, however I have been slacking HAHAHA.

I know celebrities get facial treatments to get good facial skin but his good clean facial skin is also due to the facts that he knows what bad things to avoid & what good things to consume. I also think genetics also play a role in how your body looks but it is also important to take care of your body as well.

I will find that video & post it up some other time :)

Ms.Zoe

Is this just a coincidence or is this in the script? I just watched this scene again & noticed that Beauty's walkie talkie has the time 03:00. I had to blink a few times to make sure that I read the time correctly. So he just suddenly appeared & surprised her at 03:00 pm in the afternoon :enamorado: Bwuahhhh I love the timing LOL!

Edit: The number 3 is the walkie talkie number or Big Boss's team radio channel for the walkie talkie, not the time but it is still 3 :D.

Cr to rightful owner

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

So today while listening to OST No 1 cd in my car, I remembered the song Talk Love & wanted to listen to it. The song is upbeat & gives me "that happy feeling when you begin to like someone" lol but nope, it is not there, it is in OST No 2 cd HAHAHA.

Cr as tagged