[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:p Oh My, I am going delusional seeing him in pj, the least delusional delusion of my many delusions is that he is trying out the pj first because he will be hosting a slumber party tomorrow for his fans, we are all invited :ole: :D.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I am more delusional with these following photos of Captain Yoo :D

*Clear throat lol, he is inviting KMY into bed with him LOL :D

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
He's only 5'8" ... He looks taller than that lol

Either way .. He's still taller than me ... I'm okay to wear heels lol

Ms.Zoe

Lol, still taller than me too. YAY, that is a good thing :).

I bought some stuffs from Michaels today & the receipt was $9.19, that is SJK's birthday lol :D.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, two days before mine... You should remember mine by now too :)

I remember Mr.ABC and Rain's birthday by heart ... I'm going to remember SJK for as long as I still like him because he is only that many days away from me lol

Ms.Zoe

Don't worry I remember your birthday :).

Each person's birthday is special, could determine how their life will be.

Ms.Zoe

If he is a pilot then I would be on the plane that he is at control LOL. I agree, Captain Yoo is <3 :).

Ms.Zoe

SJK looking very fine & handsome. He has a very nice profile.

KMY is one lucky woman, every day waking up & seeing this face LOL :D.

A beautiful photo to photoshop, if only I know how :).

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Aaahhh, sleep is a beautiful thing lol, more beautiful if you could sleep next to the person you love lol...delusional me, I'm just not 100% satisfied of DotS for not showing any couple bed scenes at all :D. Oh well at least this photo could help satisfying that want in some ways :D.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

:love::love::love: B e a u t i f u l Photo. I did not create it but I would like to name it as "She's Always In/On My Mind" :D.

P.s. Recently the photos I posted are in same colors because I like black & white or grayish photos :D. Oh In/On both work LOL, could not decide which is better :D.

Cr as tagged & rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

Does he look 30 years old? Not to me, gosh he looks so young. Recent selfie he took at fan meeting in China.

Ok he looks 30 here in photo below lol :D. Oh that the heart sign he made with his fingers :).

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

:icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:

:love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Really speechless for words to say about Mr. Song & Ms. Song. 2 days before Mr. Song left for China, they were at Yoo Ah In's restaurant. Love their body language. Even if her right arm was wrapped around Yoo Ah In but she was leaning towards Mr. Song, leaned on his right shoulder *Sigh so sweet. Mr. Song said he was hungry so he was looking at the foods but question is where was his right hand at :risas3:? Second photo both of them were leaning towards each other & look at Mr. Song's smile, lips.

Will be back to spazz about photos above :)

Cr to ilovesjk

Ms.Zoe

I think I posted the still photo of this gif or wasn't it the photo of them having their legs crossed in the same direction. Then I also realized that Mr. Song switched leg, he crossed his leg in different direction & I was questioning why HAHA but this gif explained to me WHY :risas3:.....Ok I name this leg bump (could not use foot bump) since they also have fist bump :D HAHAHA.

Cr to hclover96 for gif

Ms.Zoe

Oh oops I checked on page 11 I posted the gif of their similar body movement & laughing, they crossed their legs in same direction. Oh & this was when the host asked SHK on whether Captain Yoo should apologize or confess about the red wine kiss, she said confess since she is old, there were more to what she said. And right at that time SJK had a cute smirk on his face & he laughed :D.

Based on the video, he switched his leg to be in the same direction like hers after they had a leg bump/bumps LOL :D.

Repost, Cr to rightful owner & as tagged

Last edited: