[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:risas3: when someone kiss you on the lip it tickle . I couldn't stop laughing but if i kiss them , it's ok b/c i know where it doesn't tickle .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' nooo LOL , If I'm the one that kiss it wouldn't be on the lip is what I mean LOL , I kiss the cheek , the nose , the forehead, ect .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh neck kiss sound YUMMY LOL I don't kiss on neck , I blow on them :risas3:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No wonder vampires go for the neck, for blood not kisses lol. I blow on tummies lol. Like to blow on babies' tummies, it tickle them.

Ms.Zoe

:risas3: True hahaha.

I remembered in this wuxia series the girl bit the guy so he will always remember her because of the scar she left on him from her bite lol. Make me thinking of trying that on my guy LOL.

Ms.Zoe

We do what we have to do, I like being the predator than the prey :risas3:. What exactly is rain men? Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, I'm tier of being the predator , let me be the one they prey on & might as well devour me completely or better yet road kill me already, I want to fall back and be feasted on :risas3: -- we still talking about animal planets right ? LOL

Ms.Zoe

I am not tired yet to be the prey, still like to hunt :rolleyes: LOL. But there isn't much to hunt here though..*sigh :( LOL.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

So there are meanings for each type of kisses hehehe :). I'm kind of disappointed that Big Boss did not kiss Beauty on her forehead, oh well the way he hugged her made up for the forehead kiss :D.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Ms. Song @ Laneige event in Shanghai on 6/24/16. Look at her earrings, the left one is so long that it touches her left clavicle bone. Her blue dress reminds me of Kang Mo Yeon's white stripe dress.

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners of photos

Ms.Zoe

I was getting ready to fall asleep when I remembered about this short clip which I find Captain Yoo a very trustable man. He is someone who I want to be around with when I am drunk (just saying to make my points lol) because you know he would not take advantage of you. He is someone who will wait until you are ready or until after the wedding to ...... (you know what I mean, right? :D ), even MY's mom said he is naïve lol.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I like this photo showing Mr. & Mrs. Songs from their back sides & it's in black & white too, it has a classical feeling to it.

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

This photo is quite interesting, 2 scenes put into 1 scene. I guess if you all watched DotS then you will know lol :D.

Cr to rightful owners