[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This is Captain Yoo's family - him, his wife Beauty & their 2 cute children :pancarta:.

Cr to rightful owners & SongSong Couple fb

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, since u like Cap Yoo & Beauty so much , do u want a phone case w/ their picture ? it free . no charge

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, for any phone . no , you provide the picture & i'll get u the phone case w/ that picture on it

sarN

sarNie Granny
im getting one , so , i figure i'll ask u too since you fan girl DOTS , should we get one for beachboy ? my phone case will be picture of ADELE loll

Ms.Zoe

Currently I could not post the photo I want, wait for me tomorrow please lol. Idk about Luc, he probably a phone case with KJW but maybe he just said he likes her to get back at me for loving Big Boss hahaha. You're a big fan of Adele, woman lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
take ur time . my sister have a clothing line & does custom phone case . so, i ask to get a custom phone case for me & my friend . she does it for free since i'm her sister lol. Yes. i love Adele . when i love i LOVE

Ms.Zoe

I see, lol when it comes from family, it's special. Thank you for thinking of me & my love for DotS :D.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i see u like everyday thru my binoculars & we verbally ARE neighbor w/ a little chit chat here & there HAHA & i read your loves about Cap. Yoo & DOTS on the status & the thread . Even ur attempt to photoshop is enough to prove to the world of ur love LOL. Therefore , yes, i thought about you when i ask my sister to make me a phone case .

Ms.Zoe

:crybaby2:You are getting me all emotional now :D lol. I know I'm like the most vocal fan of Captain Yoo & DotS here in AF and thank you for reading what I wrote about them in this thread as well as on my status lol. Never would I think that me, you & other members could stretch the discussions of DotS plus other subjects to this current 37th page lol.

I'm actually quite picky about which dramas & which characters to adore so I do get a little :nut: crazy when I found who & what to adore :risas3:. I think it comes with age that one knows which & what to like/want/look for. Both Captain Yoo & DotS provide many things & etc. that I like/want/look for both on a personal level as well as on a fanatic level lol :D.

Ms.Zoe

There are so many photos that I like from DotS which makes it tough to pick only 1 photo lol but this photo, it has almost everything that I like lol - being kissed by a man in uniform with his hands on you, he is taller that you have to reach up lol, beautiful sunset/sunrise, the location - balcony/somewhere high with hills/mountains in the horizon & in Greece!

@sarN is this photo's quality good? I don't want the text, I just want to see them kissing only :risas3:.

Cr as tagged

sarN

sarNie Granny
When it come to emotional, I'm like a sponge lolll, I know how it felt to FAN girl someone or something , I can relate, when I love I completely & utterly love , as of right now im addicted to 'Naree Rissaya' & I love ADELE.

Ms.Zoe

I forgot to tell you which phone, it's Nokia Lumia 925. I know lol because of the R scene in it, you & your love of R scene lol.

Ms.Zoe

I would not mind if my guy says these to me :D

And this is how I will look at him lol

Cr to rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha, there are 2 more gifs to go with it lol. I just added more gifs to it. Morning look vs afternoon look lol.

Is this photo better quality than the other one?

Cr to rightful owner

Last edited: