[KBS2] Producer 프로듀사

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Something cute about SOOU : http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/11/gong-hyo-jin-says-kim-soo-hyun-acts-differently-around-iu-on-producer-set/

My favorite scene from EP6 of BSC & Cindy was their intimate scene :p Who else's heart fluttered? Sadly, BSC doesn't have any feelings for Cindy and is only connected/associated with her because of his profession. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whulIcg1c7U 

Ep7, there will be a lot of YJ and BSC scenes. sighs.....Baek Seung Chan's first love is a noona and now he is developing a crush on his sunbae. Please look behind you because you have moved Cindy... :) She smiles now.

SOOU FIGHTING <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkdNG9cVW8

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've developed a huge crush on him

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love today's episode !!! Every ep gets better and better. 

So last night before I went to bed, I looked at some IU & KSH pics and what do you know, I ended up having a dream about em' and they kissed 55555

ahhhhhhhh today's episode, CINDY KISSED BSC ! eeeeksssssssss I love how she's taking initiated and showing him that she is interested in him. 

Too bad I'm going camping so I can't watch tomorrows episode. I'll only think of the umbrella couple when I help set  up the tent 555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
I've developed a huge crush on him

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love today's episode !!! Every ep gets better and better. 

So last night before I went to bed, I looked at some IU & KSH pics and what do you know, I ended up having a dream about em' and they kissed 55555

ahhhhhhhh today's episode, CINDY KISSED BSC ! eeeeksssssssss I love how she's taking initiated and showing him that she is interested in him. 

Too bad I'm going camping so I can't watch tomorrows episode. I'll only think of the umbrella couple when I help set  up the tent 555

I wasn't a fan of his on Dream High, but I fell for him in TMETS. It's my favorite KSH drama. He's not "handsome" but he's so charming and lovable.

Can't wait to marathon this and squeal about all these scenes lol

Your siggie is so darn cute @smilez! I love that BSC was so oblivious of Cindy's reaction hahaha

Lol @ the comment about setting up the tent. xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I wasn't a fan of his on Dream High, but I fell for him in TMETS. It's my favorite KSH drama. He's not "handsome" but he's so charming and lovable.

Can't wait to marathon this and squeal about all these scenes lol

Your siggie is so darn cute @smilez! I love that BSC was so oblivious of Cindy's reaction hahaha

Lol @ the comment about setting up the tent. xD
Im not a fan of any of KSH's leading ladies so I skipped out on all of his drama and I was never a fan of him. I agree, he's not handsome but he's charming:) It'll take a few minutes before he'll grow on ya. Gahhh and he's 27 right? I keep thinking Ksh is 24 lol Ksh caught my attention when I watched "Will it snow for Christmas?" ^^

Eeeeksss I swear IU and KSH look adorable together. I love their height difference and their friendship outside of work (;

x0unerthanlater, should I bring an umbrella with me just in case it might rain out of nowhere!? Lol , Ima camp out to see if I could catch myself a dorky Baek Seung Chan aha jk

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Im not a fan of any of KSH's leading ladies so I skipped out on all of his drama and I was never a fan of him. I agree, he's not handsome but he's charming:) It'll take a few minutes before he'll grow on ya. Gahhh and he's 27 right? I keep thinking Ksh is 24 lol Ksh caught my attention when I watched "Will it snow for Christmas?" ^^

Eeeeksss I swear IU and KSH look adorable together. I love their height difference and their friendship outside of work (;

x0unerthanlater, should I bring an umbrella with me just in case it might rain out of nowhere!? Lol , Ima camp out to see if I could catch myself a dorky Baek Seung Chan aha jk

KSH's charm has won me over. He's an amazing actor although he just started as a leading man not too long ago. I love his versatility.

Maybe you should bring an umbrella just in case. But, who knows maybe a KSH might appear with an umbrella for you lol  :dance1:

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Wahhh I swore my comment went through last night? :(

Darvil did a forum restore to the day 6.8.15. Everything we posted after that was deleted. When sarN accidently deleted the Thai Star thread some people were very upset and wanted it back. So they decided to do a restore...

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Ohh thank you for the explanation :) I forgot what I wrote haha

I was thinking of starting this soon since it's almost ending.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that this was part of a series. Like this was S1 or something. I think it was either on allkpop or fb. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yesss, start on Producers soon. Sighs* I'm kinda sad that Producers is ending because I've grown attached to Baek Seung Chan. Every time I scratch my head or my bottom lip, I am reminded of BSC. Hrmmm I've never read anywhere that Producers is from a series. ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=11.5pt]Since Producers is coming to an end, I was not planning to write anything here yet until the finale but I decided I should put some of my thoughts down especially after watching Ep10.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]I read some fans comments on IG and one fan stated that Producers is overrated because of the cast lol Oh well, you're missing out then because this set of famous cast is awesome.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Anyways, Producers might be the drama that got me to like Gong-vely. I've mentioned to Heidi before that Gong-vely including Cha Tae-Hyun are a part of my childhood so it's nice to see two people who I grew up watching act in the same drama together. I like the chemistry they both bring on-screen and I think they're fun to watch haha I'm crushing on KSH. Honestly, I never thought I would like him this much until I saw him as Baek Seung Chan. I refuse to watch his other dramas haha And of course IU is my bias :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Though Ra Joon Mo and Tak YeJin are not married and are best-friends who live under the same roof, they make a perfect bickering married couple and because of their long history together, their story alone can be another KDRAMA (I hope I make sense). I was able to relate their story/friendship to the Taiwanese drama "In Time With You," starring Ariel Lin and Bo Lin. In most cases, your best-friend ends up becoming your significant other whether you know it or not. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]A thing I like about “Producers” is how I am able to notice character growth from Ra Joon Mo, Tak YeJin, Baek Saeng Chan and Cindy. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]I see it as JM has the same feelings YJ has for him but he suppressed them by dating other girls. As for YJ, her feelings were never hidden because even her ex’s knew that YJ had a thing for JM. Lol (Btw. It was def nice to see Jang Hyuk as a cameo ^^) JM’s mother’s expectation of YJ to help JM go on blind dates may have been one of the main factors that discouraged her to stop “liking” him as well as her thinking that her love is one-sided. After the 8th episode, I am happy that JM finally hinted to YJ that he likes her too. He’s the type of person who gets upset and heated if you don’t understand him and in result, he’ll throw jabs at you to make you misunderstand him.  Just like what he did to YJ when he tried telling her that he likes her by using her to just stay and live with him as an excuse. AISH. Men are complicated lol Instead of beating around the bush, JM should have told her that he likes her too. His love for YJ has been there for years but it’s hard to approach that matter since they’ve known each other for so long. JM realized that he may lose YJ when BSC started showing up around YJ which made him uncomfortable and YJ as she is clueless, is unaware of anything lol I say, YJ has a big heart. She’s been very patient with JM and even forgave him many of times when he made her sad/stressed/all of the above. For her to decide to move out of JM’s apartment was a big decision and character growth. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Now on to BSC. In my eyes, I see him as a man now lol The PD rookie who once cried in his workplace’s bathroom when he found out his crush is dating his sunbae JM manly pulled in his sunbae “YJ” in for a kiss. WHOAA. Lol He might be a little awkward at first but this guy’s smart and very romantic. He used Cindy’s performance “Heart” as a push for him to confess to YJ. He’s not the old BSC where he’s on standby, now he’s out to take his chance of letting the girl that he likes know that he likes her. I had so many LOL moments because of BSC. The poker face he made for YJ was hilarious and now when I scratch my forehead of lip, I can only think of him. Another LOL moment was when he squinted his eyes at JM and JM asked him why is he looking at him like that? OMG haha And for Cindy, you go girl. You know how to make me cry. T__T Ahhhh. BSC knew the right words/moves to break her out of her shell. I blushed in EP10 when BSC told her that she is pretty. He said it without any hesitation too which made me shy lol The umbrella couple is my bias in Producers and of course I would love to see them get together. Just like how JM completes YJ, BSC completes Cindy entirely. Look at her now, she’s more confident in herself![/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Okay, I am done for now. Waiting for Thursday to approach because snippets of the teasers will be shared on IG hehe     [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Producers fighting....[/SIZE]

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
Yesss, start on Producers soon. Sighs* I'm kinda sad that Producers is ending because I've grown attached to Baek Seung Chan. Every time I scratch my head or my bottom lip, I am reminded of BSC. Hrmmm I've never read anywhere that Producers is from a series. ?

Oh okay, I wasn't sure. I hope there are pairings in here. "romance" wasn't listed on some of the drama sites. I want to see LOOOOOVE lolol

ip.smilez said:

[SIZE=11.5pt]
Since Producers is coming to an end, I was not planning to write anything here yet until the finale but I decided I should put some of my thoughts down especially after watching Ep10.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]I read some fans comments on IG and one fan stated that Producers is overrated because of the cast lol Oh well, you're missing out then because this set of famous cast is awesome.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Anyways, Producers might be the drama that got me to like Gong-vely. I've mentioned to Heidi before that Gong-vely including Cha Tae-Hyun are a part of my childhood so it's nice to see two people who I grew up watching act in the same drama together. I like the chemistry they both bring on-screen and I think they're fun to watch haha I'm crushing on KSH. Honestly, I never thought I would like him this much until I saw him as Baek Seung Chan. I refuse to watch his other dramas haha And of course IU is my bias :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Though Ra Joon Mo and Tak YeJin are not married and are best-friends who live under the same roof, they make a perfect bickering married couple and because of their long history together, their story alone can be another KDRAMA (I hope I make sense). I was able to relate their story/friendship to the Taiwanese drama "In Time With You," starring Ariel Lin and Bo Lin. In most cases, your best-friend ends up becoming your significant other whether you know it or not. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]A thing I like about “Producers” is how I am able to notice character growth from Ra Joon Mo, Tak YeJin, Baek Saeng Chan and Cindy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]I see it as JM has the same feelings YJ has for him but he suppressed them by dating other girls. As for YJ, her feelings were never hidden because even her ex’s knew that YJ had a thing for JM. Lol (Btw. It was def nice to see Jang Hyuk as a cameo ^^) JM’s mother’s expectation of YJ to help JM go on blind dates may have been one of the main factors that discouraged her to stop “liking” him as well as her thinking that her love is one-sided. After the 8th episode, I am happy that JM finally hinted to YJ that he likes her too. He’s the type of person who gets upset and heated if you don’t understand him and in result, he’ll throw jabs at you to make you misunderstand him.  Just like what he did to YJ when he tried telling her that he likes her by using her to just stay and live with him as an excuse. AISH. Men are complicated lol Instead of beating around the bush, JM should have told her that he likes her too. His love for YJ has been there for years but it’s hard to approach that matter since they’ve known each other for so long. JM realized that he may lose YJ when BSC started showing up around YJ which made him uncomfortable and YJ as she is clueless, is unaware of anything lol I say, YJ has a big heart. She’s been very patient with JM and even forgave him many of times when he made her sad/stressed/all of the above. For her to decide to move out of JM’s apartment was a big decision and character growth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Now on to BSC. In my eyes, I see him as a man now lol The PD rookie who once cried in his workplace’s bathroom when he found out his crush is dating his sunbae JM manly pulled in his sunbae “YJ” in for a kiss. WHOAA. Lol He might be a little awkward at first but this guy’s smart and very romantic. He used Cindy’s performance “Heart” as a push for him to confess to YJ. He’s not the old BSC where he’s on standby, now he’s out to take his chance of letting the girl that he likes know that he likes her. I had so many LOL moments because of BSC. The poker face he made for YJ was hilarious and now when I scratch my forehead of lip, I can only think of him. Another LOL moment was when he squinted his eyes at JM and JM asked him why is he looking at him like that? OMG haha And for Cindy, you go girl. You know how to make me cry. T__T Ahhhh. BSC knew the right words/moves to break her out of her shell. I blushed in EP10 when BSC told her that she is pretty. He said it without any hesitation too which made me shy lol The umbrella couple is my bias in Producers and of course I would love to see them get together. Just like how JM completes YJ, BSC completes Cindy entirely. Look at her now, she’s more confident in herself![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Okay, I am done for now. Waiting for Thursday to approach because snippets of the teasers will be shared on IG hehe     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Producers fighting....
[/SIZE]

I am glad you have fallen for KSH's charm. He's a wonderful acting even though he just started. If you ever have time please try to watch, "TMETS" I think it is one of KSH greatest shows so far. You'll love him all the more. Lol I know you don't like his other co-stars, but give it try. I was hesitant to watch it but once I tried 1 episode I was hoooooked. 

I'm going to start this probably next weekend, as I have several (completed) shows I have to finish. Can't wait to spazz all about everyone in here.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am quite satisfied with the ending.

First off, I am truly happy that Ra Joon Mo finally confessed his love to Tak YeJin. They both truly deserve each other and they have a strong bond that BSC knows he's unable to come in between them. I love love love Gong-vely's wardrobe in Producers. Def reminded me of Forever21 outfits that are featured at the F21 website. I would totally wear everything she wore in Producers lol Btw. it was nice to finally watch CTH in a drama again because i haven't watched any of his dramas since his movie with SHG which was ages ago.

I esp like how the ending wasn't rushed. Honestly I was quite worried because there was only two ep left and the drama wasn't yet clear on who was going to end up together. The possibility of RJM and Cindy ending up together was slim because throughout the drama, they both had a few scenes together compared to BSC and TYJ. I did have a slight feeling that YJ might pick BSC after that kiss but.....I'm happy she didn't choose him hehe cause you know...I am bias after all and I did watch Producers for IU and KSH. Though Cindy and BSC didn't end up together, we viewers have to assume that they will eventually become a couple...naturally that is hehe Cindy isn't going to give up on BSC and I love that she is persistent on pursuing him :) And she isn't shy about showing him either. Good that he knows she feels and he didn't push her away :) What I like about Cindy is that she would act like she is mad at BSC but really, Cindy is amused when she sees BSC startled/speechless. AHHH I'll miss these two a lot. They were my obsession for 6 weeks!
Yahoo yahoooo ! I, too am excited for you :)

I say Producers isn't one of the best dramas I've watched but definitely one I anticipated to watch every week

Don't want to spoil the ending for you so I'll write my thoughts about the last two episodes in the spoilerl tag

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Btw. when KSH and IU were filming the last scene of Producers, fans caught a far distant picture of KSH playfully touching IU's head. Something about them also acting like they were bowling ahha too cute. I'll def miss them </3

x0unerthanlater

I read the spoiler, so now I'm prepared. I hate it when a drama has suspense about who ends up with who. Because I hate feeling disappointed if I root for a couple but they don't end up together.

Episode 1 was kind of a slow start. Cindy is so stubborn but she seems lonely. BSC is such an innocent character. He gets scolded even when he didn't do anything wrong. TYJ, is bossy but that's just her armor. I feel like she's a soft person inside. RJM is very caring towards his colleagues.