Ken & Janie Vs. Andrew & Janie

which drama is funnier, more touching, and better?

• Ruk-nee Hou-jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tang Parn Kam-ma-thep (Andrew & Janie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prajun San Gol (Ken & Janie)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
for me, definately tang pang kammatep with andrew/janie.its one of my fav. lakorns. i didnt enjoy ruk nee only in the beginning. although janie & andrew worked together just once but they had amazing chemistry same goes to her & ken. i like ken with ann as well. gees, all these love triangle between the dara lol.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ken and Janie together because they have sooooooooooo much chemistry but I didn't really enjoy Ruk Nee... except towards the ending. But I also like Tang Parn Kammathep.

solin

sarNie Adult
Love Ruk-nee Hou-jai Rao Jong the most !
Ken & Janie is my favorite couple on screen !

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OH this is such a hard decision!!!!! I'm gonna have to think this over............. I LOVE Tarn Parn Kammathep, but then there's NNS.... I didn't think PSG or RNHJRJ is anywhere near the level of NNS or TPK... so it's a hard comparison. Who has the most chemistry???? Ken and Janie, but Andrew's only been with Janie in one lakorn............... I'll get back.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! this is so hard to decide....i choice not to vote. i love all 3 lakorns and they both are touching and funny in there own way. plus it is note fare cuz Janie and Andrew have only 1 lakorn together while she and Ken has 3 lakorns. so to even this up she and Andrew need 2 more lakorns than i'll vote hehehehe.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ruk-nee Hou-jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie) is funnier, more touching, and better because they crack me up so bad on epi1.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ken and janie has been in 3 romantic comedies alreay. I wish they can pair up in a serious drama. Maybe even revenge type. I would like to see them w/ different couples, but I just want to see them together in a different genre besides romantic comedies.

omg...i love ken and janie in comedy lakorns together! :D they're just so hilarious! number 1 for me would definitely be Prajun San Gol (it was so funny and cute!)...next would be Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...