Ken & Noi

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they look really good 2gether..i hate that hair style...they always sample it on the photo shot...kob had it on in some mag 2...

samphom

sarNie Egg
oh it is a big deal!!!!!!!

because he broke almost every girls heart!

and now dont you tell me thats not a big deal? lol

sirena

sarNie Adult
LMAO, in the 3rd picture they look like mother and son. I despise their love!!!! LOL. jk.

haha ROFL :loool:

soo mean haha jk

haha ken like the experience old ladies lol juuust kidddin

dnt flip out on me on haha im only playin lol

samphom

sarNie Egg
well i was watching one of his interview on youtube and he talked about him growing up with his older sister. And his sisters friends which are older than him always come over to his house; and sometimes they're hanging out at the pool, or they go shopping and his sister always bring him along. So maybe thats how his interest in older women sparked. Because he is very close to his older sister and he's always around older women. lol

noungning

Heartless
OMG they are good looking couple but holy mama! they're in bora bora... my dream hot spot. ahhhhhhhh someday i will be there also :D

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
oh it is a big deal!!!!!!!
because he broke almost every girls heart!

and now dont you tell me thats not a big deal? lol
wow!!! that is so ture! i can't believe it for-sure he had broke my heart too....but its okey becaseu i have forgive him ready...because he is too hot to be mad at!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
wow... this is an awsome shoot! both of them look hot! i LOVE noi in the green dress... love the shot!! hu hu hu
love ken too! hahahah

samphom

sarNie Egg
honestly .. not trying to be mean or anything

but i really wish they dont last together for that long

i dont like noi for some reason... I JUST WANT KEN TO BE SINGLE!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
cuteeeeeeee......still hurt that ken is no longer single=[ its gonna be hard watching him with other chicks now knowing that he's taken=[