Ken will be a Daddy - Noi B Pregnant

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes..read tis on Intermedia...congrates to them...yeah! they got married like 7 weeks ago too..damn P'Ken..he's skilled..eheehehehe

i dunno why a lot of ppl thought they got married fast...i certainly don't tink so..they've been 2gether for 7+ years..they've been having tis wedding talk since like 2006..and he even gave us 3 months in advance news about their wedding...not fast at all...if anyting...it wuz a LONGGG time..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
well if she REALLY is 7 weeks then it wasnt before the wedding because they officially got married around Oct 20 something i think the news came out ont he 24th or the 25th?

that puts the pregnancy at around the end of nov....

anyways yea not fast at all... theyve been talking marriage for a long time now

congrats to them tho... love this couple, one lucky kid

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
they have been talking about the marriage for awhile before it actually happened.. anyways im happy for the both of them.. i know she really wanted to get married and have a baby.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
WAAAHHHH! :eek: already? AHAHAH HECKA FASSSST! lol. Oh well, i feel noi. shes pretty old (= she needs one NOW or never >:] LOL! i'm mean. naw, i'm just jealous. LOLOLOL! Congrats to them tho.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WOW... I SUSPRISE...
THATS WHY THEY GET MARRIED SO FAST..
HE'S GONNA BE A DADDY..awwee
I BET THEIR KIDS ARE GONNA BE HOT..AND PREETY...

>congratulations to the couple..
best of luck.

noungning

Heartless
lol gosh! people makes her sounds sooooo old like she's 50 or something hahaha... althought people at the age of 50 are capable of having a baby but that's besides the point.

yeah, i think the minute they signed those official papers, it was like OK MARRIED, let's make babies NOW!! lol :p

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
congrats to them, and it's not a surprise cause her age is up there so yeah the min they signed the papers of course they wanted a baby since they already spent quality time with one another in their seven yrs together.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
They're already married, omg so happy lol

i'm so late...i thought their wedding was mid-january... thanks sharing!!!

Btw...Fon rocks in her new lakorn with ART!!! ^_^

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I think I should be happy, but don't know why I felt sad :arrg: I think they lived together while they were dating for years, but I didn't know until Noi stuff got stolen for Ken's house "that when i figure out she was always in and out of his house like nobody business" :lol: . So it didn't matter that she is having a baby now, but she is Damn lucky lady....... to have Ken baby :D

p.s
Want Ken to be with Ann or Jan, but that never gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heartbroken :lmao:
Hope the baby come out healthy and God Bless the family.