bugsy

sarNie Adult
Quiet-ness said:
Here you go:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B7A6A35059772E2

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...2682BB47D366479
Note: .WMA file
Expire on Sept. 13 (Next Wed.)

It's not the best quality, but it works. Oh, and if any of you perfer the .mp3, PM me. Enjoy the song.
BACK TO TOPIC:

I have a copy of the 2nd and 3rd part of Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg. It's a great Hmong-American classic movie. I also have Neeg Lub Neej I (Tub Tuam and Nkauj Ntsum) and Neeg Lub Neej II (Yaj Khais and Nkauj Hli). I have a copy of Txoj Kev Ntsuag (Paj Yeeb and Maiv Ntxawm movie). I have many of Star Pictures's production, but I wish I had more like the ones you all listed.
[post="170077"][/post]​
Hey, thanks for the songs.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
anyone still have all stars movies....I was looking for Kev Hlub Nyob qhov twg and Lub Neej Ntsuag....anyone don't mind to copy it for me....I'll pay if you want me, too...thanks

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
I certainly agree that Hmong movies back then are way better than these nowadays. The storylines were great...today, there's really no point in the story at all.

I love all those movies mentioned above. Haven't seen them for ages and don't know anyone who has them so that I can borrow from.

Oh...can someone reupload the songs for movies? Thanks a lot!

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
Hey Bugsy, I love that movie too! It was so sad because actually it wasn't the girl who couldn't have babies but it was the guy and she left him making him think that it was her... oh the guy's name was tub toua... and good news for you, I have the songs! :D

Can i get the song(s) as well PLS? I LOVE the song at the bar scene---------------any screencaps???

Mae

sarNie Adult
The songs in this drama was by Sounders and Cua Yaj....Sounders was extremely popular back then, they still are now too, but they were huge back then....they sang the one with the bar scene....it went very well with the scene...

Mae

sarNie Adult
The songs in this drama was by Sounders and Cua Yaj....Sounders was extremely popular back then, they still are now too, but they were huge back then....they sang the one with the bar scene....it went very well with the scene...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
OMG! i love this movie when i was little back then! lol...i agree that the movies back then was wayyyy better!

Mae

sarNie Adult
i thought the dude who sang the song at the bar was tub lis vamkhwb...something like that...
Nope, it's not Tou Ly Vangkue. It's Sounder's song in the bar scene in Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg. Although, Tou Ly Vangkue did sing a song in a bar scene for Neeg Lub Neej which stars the characters Tub Tuam & Nkauj Ntsum. Anyways, the song is called Leej Twg by Sounders.

aplepy

sarNie Egg
I meant the guy Tub Tuam from the movie with Nkauj Ntsum is a Xiong...as for Nkauj tsum I think she's a Lee or Thao...can't remember...sorry about the confusion...i meant to say that almost all actors in those great Hmong American movies in the 90s were Xiongs because Atary T. Xiong was the producer and he must have chosen his sons/nephews, etc to act in his movies...unless it was a coincidence that they just happened to be Xiongs...

Actually they are all family. Atary aka: Lor Xiong, Akira aka: Lee Xiong, Pao Xiong are all brothers and cousins.... the kids that played in "Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg" is actually Atary's kids...

Sounders back then was in charge by Atary Xiong, they were very big back then. Now I don't know who's in charge of the band..???

azncritics

sarNie Egg
I was wondering does anyone have the songs sung by Cua yaj in kev hlub nyob qhov twg? If you do please share with all of us here! Thanks....

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Neeg lub Neeg was the BOMB... the memories of it are far better than anything i've seen recently (but then again i'm not much of a supporter of newer hmoob movies as i would like to be) i'm just really picky about movies i watch.. in every genre, not just hmoob.

mongstaness... whenever you can... i would appreciate if you could upload... i'm sure others would too! but i'm not in any rush :)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Here you go:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B7A6A35059772E2

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...2682BB47D366479

Note: .WMA file
Expire on Sept. 13 (Next Wed.)

It's not the best quality, but it works. Oh, and if any of you perfer the .mp3, PM me. Enjoy the song.

BACK TO TOPIC:

I have a copy of the 2nd and 3rd part of Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg. It's a great Hmong-American classic movie. I also have Neeg Lub Neej I (Tub Tuam and Nkauj Ntsum) and Neeg Lub Neej II (Yaj Khais and Nkauj Hli). I have a copy of Txoj Kev Ntsuag (Paj Yeeb and Maiv Ntxawm movie). I have many of Star Pictures's production, but I wish I had more like the ones you all listed.
Hey can you please reupload these songs? Please Anyone?

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
its the one where her mom and she lives in the forest and she meets the guy and yea i guess they get together but she cant speak and when her mom died she ate a pearl and can speak...gosh cant reamber how many parts to this movie but yea i want to see again...anyone got info on it??? ehehe o0o the girl was NKAUJ HLI and the dude was TSWV YIM....
ha! have this movie. it's 3 parts.