Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen it yet Ceda. Waiting to see it together other fans later tonight, but I did see bits and pieces of it b/c I'm editing the clips to upload to youtube.

So far, I'm loving this lakorn. Typical storyline, but can't help loving every minute of it. :D

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The litte girl is pra'ek adopted daughter and her real father is his little brother. Her name is Margaret(Margie) and she is mixed with white bc her mom was Pimind ex from England.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I just love Pong and Noon <3 They look so good together. I love the OST and so far, I like the storyline.
The only thing that bugs me is Noon's hair, she has gorgeous hair but I wished they didn't make it so flat, I wished it was like her hair in Ngao Hua Jai.

Mann

^^ I agree RR but she still pretty. Wish she did her hair sweeped to the side, so pretty. Maybe she chose or her stylist but she would look so much prettier if she did her hair like Ngao Hua Jai hehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Noon and Pong. I uploaded epi 2 @AF TV.

http://asianfuse.tv/media/721/Kha_Khong_Khon_02/

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just love Pong and Noon <3 They look so good together. I love the OST and so far, I like the storyline.
The only thing that bugs me is Noon's hair, she has gorgeous hair but I wished they didn't make it so flat, I wished it was like her hair in Ngao Hua Jai.
I agreed with you. I hope she change her hair later on in the lakorn. Anyway she still look pretty.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Will this lakorn air on Sunday as well? Just finished episode 2 and can't wait for the next episode. Pong is so physical with Noon. :crush: Love the old version and glad that this updated version is doing it justice. Like everyone else, I wish they added some waves to Noon's hair. She's really pretty and her acting is great but sometimes I feel she's a walking endorsement for pantene Pro-V or something. lol.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Noon is definitely one of the nang'ek that still look good even when she cries. Your heart goes all out for her when you see her tears.

Is it me or everyone one of her p'ek likes to touch her head. They like to pat her and touch her face. They prolly like her hair tooo and can't resist to touch it. Lolz.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm probably going to pity OH the most out of everyone in this lakorn since his love for nang'ek is so sincere and true^^ If they follow the old version and he is left alone in the end. :(

OMG! The little is actually Nam's daughter? That is SO INTENSE!!! Wahhhh. Thanks for the spoiler. :p Hehe!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
If OH is left alone in the end, then I will be with him hahah. It would be nice if Toey was in this lakorn because they make a cute couple in Dok Ruk Rim Tang. I love his character in that lakorn too.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I had the same feeling when watching both episodes...Noon is part of a Patene Pro V commercial LOL!

I am though surprised I like this lakorn...I haven't watched anything consistently since Duang Jai Akanee...I am hoping Channel 7 doesn't drag is on or I will be really pissed...So far so good though, can't wait to see tomorrow's episode :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope CH7 doesn't drag this either. I don't like extending.. so unnecessary! >.< Noon does have beautiful hair. So lovely when her praeks comb it. Pong and Noon seems to have chemistry but still love Noon with Paul in Rahut Rissaya so much. Hehe.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Yep the little girl is actually Piman's kid from his relationship with a foreigner while studying aboard. Everyone believed it was Luck's kid but I think Luck took responsibility because Piman was still young at the time and he didn't want to break his step mom's heart nor jeopardized his younger brother's career as a diplomat. But yeah, Pong as Luck is hot. I swear only he convey charm while putting his nang'ek in like a headlock. lol. Truth be told, Kluay should've known better than to tease Luck while he's telling her his likes and dislikes. :wub: Speaking of chemistry, I'm pleasantly surprised that Pong and Noon have plenty. :thumbsup:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
luck is very jealous: he loves her so much but can't trust her feelings that's why he's so bad with her and sleeps with other women in his "little house"
you know what i miss in this version? kluay's pet, her dog ^_^

Mann

I'm loving Noon and Pong's chemistry. The lakorn is getting more interesting. I can't wait til the little girl comes ^_^ they look like a cute family hehe. Feel so bad for Oh, wish he would get with someone. Ice and Jieb look like they're going to be really annoying, don't want him to get with them lol. But gosh, look like both Pra Nang put their all in this lakorn..great acting. Scenery is beautiful too. Can't wait til' tomorrow!