Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I HATEEEE THE BROTHERRRRR!!!

OMG so cute, Kluay tries to take the bullet for Luck but Luck turns her around and takes it instead. OMGGGGGGGG so cute <3

edit: JANE, she tries to kill Kluay's baby?? :eek:
credit spicyforum

Wow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how romatic is luck. That jen need to get some of this :numchuck: .

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i am sick of dramas, fights and all the stupid bad people in here. they should just go!!!

i want kluay to have a sense of mind and forgive pong and make up! the drag is overboard and takes too long. the lakorn might drag if the fight continues btween noon and pong.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mann, I thought I already mentioned about Jen trying to make Kluay miscarry from few posts back; I put a spoiler tag, though. But thanks for the clip so now I know what Jen gotta do. :thumbdown:

I can't believe Kai actually picks up the gun to shoot Luck!? :eyetwitch: I never thought he'd go this far... I mean it's pretty cruel of him. I thought that he at least understands her once she told him she loves Luck but apparently, he isn't being good brother at all. :facepalm: And I'm hoping that the clip is just to trick us... :secret:

Mann

Awh thanks Kitkat. I'm sorry I probably missed it lol. But yeah sorry again for not putting a spoiler tag xD the video just shocked me and I had to post it hehe.

Yeah Kai is becoming crazy. I agree, he's the one who caused everything and made his sister get into this position. He should be lucky that a guy like Luck would be willing to give them that much so that he could save his life. Because I could care less about Kai, he should realize how good of a person Luck is.

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, this new version add more new stuffs alot from the old version. In the old version they don't have the part where Jane trying to make Kluay miscarriage, Kai shoots Luck. The new version make so much drama. Hope Jane die at the end,she so evil.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
you know what? i don't like the triple J like everyone here but i don't like kluay's brother too. why? all has happened because of him, he was gambling and lost everything, his sister has to sell her pride to obtain 10 millions of baths, after they tried to kill him what he did at the hospital? he made kluay promise to marry with jed! this man deserves to die: it's the only cause of all and he's not thankful to her sister, to luck for helping him! yes luck has helped him because who except him would give 10 millions to kluay? jed? peemarn? no one! now, watch this video and you may understand why i don't like that stupid brother at all:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHuv3tNFLY[/youtube]​

gosh, pong is so playful with noon, it's very cute. kai was getting on my nurve for many epi. I totally agree with, he was the source of all the problem. Not just only that he was ungratefull person in the whold universe. Without the help of luck's money kai might die. True luck needs hlep from kuay too for peemarn problem.

You read my mind :thumbsup:

kai was getting on my nurve for many epi. :numchuck: :numchuck: I totally agree with, he was the source of all the problem. Not just only that he is ungratefull person in the whole universe. Without the help of luck's money kai might die. True luck needs hlep from kuay too for peemarn problem.

What make me angry the most, kai always say that he loves and worry about kuay so much. But infact the person which he love and care the most is himself. :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: Selfish brother :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Is there another site or uploader who I can watch the raw version of?
To watch it online: foreverpongandaom's Channel
To download it: Kha Khong Khon

wow, this new version add more new stuffs alot from the old version. In the old version they don't have the part where Jane trying to make Kluay miscarriage, Kai shoots Luck. The new version make so much drama. Hope Jane die at the end,she so evil.
It's bound to be different like every other remakes. I just hope they don't overdo it, you know. :rolleyes1:

What make me angry the most, kai always say that he loves and worry about kuay so much. But infact the person which he love and care the most is himself. :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: Selfish brother :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Exactly!! I don't know about he loves himself but don't forget Jed, too 'cause he puts a wrong idea in Kai's head thinking Luck is a bad person in the first place. Both are at fault after Kluay clearly told 'em that she loves Luck and yet they don't take her words for it. <_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like when they extend lakorns too much too, at the end, you end up dislike the lakorn you start love.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Regardless, I love this lakorn!! It's so good! I haven't seen one this great in such a long time :) Omg, I can't wait to watch the last few episodes...hoping it doesn't drag and gets to Luck and Rotjalae making up right away... Here's to praying :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not bothered by the extension-- if it's necessary. For me, it hasn't been in full mode "draggy" yet. I'm keeping hope for this weekend's episodes. But i do know that i dislike it when the plot has the nang'ek running away from pra'ek and lying to him that the baby isn't his. =_____= If he doesn't do anything about it, it'll then get draggy for me. In other words, it'll get draggy for me once it becomes predictable. Eek.

What really keeps me in tune to the lakorn every week is Margie, Noon, and Pong ( :spin: ). The conflicts and characters itself are pretty much laid out in a way where i can't dissect further; quick and entertaining. The angst devours me. :hiya:

Mann

I don't mind. I don't have another lakorn I'm currently watching and I've been away from lakorns for over 6 months, this lakorn brought me back lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mann, I know what you mean. I'm always like that so any interesting lakorns have to catch my special attention. One time I was away for two+ years, yes you read it right TWO+ YEARS. :whistle: Thanks to this lakorn and Kularb Rai Glai Rak came in late but I'm not that enthusiastic as much as I do with KKK, though. :lolyup:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
To watch it online: foreverpongandaom's Channel
To download it: Kha Khong Khon

It's bound to be different like every other remakes. I just hope they don't overdo it, you know. :rolleyes1:

Exactly!! I don't know about he loves himself but don't forget Jed, too 'cause he puts a wrong idea in Kai's head thinking Luck is a bad person in the first place. Both are at fault after Kluay clearly told 'em that she loves Luck and yet they don't take her words for it. <_<

:yes: Jet always tell kai that luck is not good man and also try to take advantage of kuay. But infact they love each other, and we all knew :w-scene-pop-corn: :coverlaf: .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww, i was crying an ocean when Margie died. :(
and omg, Luck needs to know that Gluay is pregnant. so he
can take care of her, but at least Jed knows that she is pregnant
maybe he will stop bothering her or something. Kai is being dumbish now....
idk how to even say it.