Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Kai is such a psycho; he literally stalked Luck with a gun. He and Jenjira are made for each other. :yuck:

And can someone please tell me that Luck did not sleep with that stupid cow(Jen). I'd like to believe that he fell asleep halfway but that just seems unlikely.

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope they don't drag this too long. it seem Luck will find out that Kluay is pregnant from her brother during their fight scene.

Mae

sarNie Adult
hope they don't drag this too long. it seem Luck will find out that Kluay is pregnant from her brother during their fight scene.
Yes that's what it seems like :) That means they will definitely make up soon :) I hope...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is ending at a total of 20episode. I just caught up with everything. This week seems so boring. Kiss and make up already lol... Now I have to wait another week. Damn.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is ending at a total of 20episode. I just caught up with everything. This week seems so boring. Kiss and make up already lol... Now I have to wait another week. Damn.
That's what happen when you dang it on too long. It's become boring.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Too many unnecessary scene this week. Thought it was going to end this weekend already, but I guess not.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I was hoping luck knows the truth about the pregnancy then I won't be depress about waiting another week until the ending.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the main points of discussion in episode 18? I can't understand Thai and waiting for the eng subs, but I went ahead to watch it.. Don't tell me Jedsada and Kluay asked for a marriage blessing from the grandma?? Please tell me it's not true! Anyways, it is now dragging a bit... I just want them to finish the lakorn now...to see Luck and Kluay happy together....

Mann

Ahh thought it was gonna be 19 no? Deng it, today episode was unnecessary I agree. And it sucks with no Kluay & Luck scenes :(

looksy

sarNie Adult
At first we thought that it would end on Friday b/c Noon said in an interview that there were 19 episodes, but at channel 7's website, they posted that the finale is on Saturday April 9th.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
his rage is crazy -- i've tried to understand him but it's still selfish of him to not ask for the whole truth ...
right now -- i just hate how blindly stupid he is --- tomorrow doesn't look so good ..
i just hope they won't pull some memory or some other strange loss to drag it ..

:facepalm:

Kai need to clam down and listen and try to understand sister's heart, and he will know that kuay really loves luck.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
actually i dont blame kai because he was protecting his sister after all. he prob. thought kluay was raped by luck! luck is stupid enough not to know. he seems so careless and irresponsible at times. after Jen sleeping with him or spending the night with him was disgusting/unnecessary. and yes, kluay should have told Luck that she's pregnant then maybe things would have been easier but luck never seemed to care enough to know thats why kluay left him.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
At first we thought that it would end on Friday b/c Noon said in an interview that there were 19 episodes, but at channel 7's website, they posted that the finale is on Saturday April 9th.

:thanks: looksy, I can't wait for next week epi , :baby-scene-pop-corn: I want to see some sweet scenes between kuay and luck LOL.

It's about time that luck knows about kuay's pregnancy :clap2: :clap2: .

onahc

sarNie Elites
Jane and Joy were at the window and they heard Gai and Jade's conversation about Gluay's pregnancy but the cop who stood closer didn't. WTF! LOL!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
actually i dont blame kai because he was protecting his sister after all. he prob. thought kluay was raped by luck! luck is stupid enough not to know. he seems so careless and irresponsible at times. after Jen sleeping with him or spending the night with him was disgusting/unnecessary. and yes, kluay should have told Luck that she's pregnant then maybe things would have been easier but luck never seemed to care enough to know thats why kluay left him.
Yeah that's what I thought, too. Kluay should have told Luck about pregnancy. Like servant Yam said, both Luck and Kluay are too stubborn.

cecilia

Staff member
Jane and Joy were at the window and they heard Gai and Jade's conversation about Gluay's pregnancy but the cop who stood closer didn't. WTF! LOL!
I guess his duty is to keep an eye out for the public's safety and forgot to eavesdrop like 2J ^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so angry!! I just read Lyn's blog...I can't believe Kluay agreed to marry Jetsada :-( NO!! What the hell is going on with this lakorn..it's falling apart here in the end! I'm disappointed--big time! Geez, I just want to see Luck and Kluay together...

Also, let me come out and just say it.. The whole time while watching this lakorn, I kept thinking to myself why didn't they choose a more manlier guy to play Jetsada?? Oh looks so tiny and can barely protect Kluay... When you see Oh next to Pong, you know who'd win any fight, etc... I like Oh, but this role just doesn't suit him...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so angry!! I just read Lyn's blog...I can't believe Kluay agreed to marry Jetsada :-( NO!! What the hell is going on with this lakorn..it's falling apart here in the end! I'm disappointed--big time! Geez, I just want to see Luck and Kluay together...

Also, let me come out and just say it.. The whole time while watching this lakorn, I kept thinking to myself why didn't they choose a more manlier guy to play Jetsada?? Oh looks so tiny and can barely protect Kluay... When you see Oh next to Pong, you know who'd win any fight, etc... I like Oh, but this role just doesn't suit him...
haha, I think that at the end, instead of Jed getting marry with gluay, it will be luck taht
takes Jed's place. Kinda of like in that one Min played in. Where she is in a wheel chair.... LOL idk