Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched today's episode... and its so sad.... :cry:

Poor Luk. Judging from the preview for tomorrow, I don't think there will be any sweet scenes until the end. Looks like Gluay will go through with the wedding.. and most likely Luk will take Jed's place. Eh...

Wish Glauy would just choose Luk on her own.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I won't be able to watch tomorrow's episode until late late at night. IF anyone has time and want to post what happens and how it ends in tomorrow episode (post during the afternoon so I can read it). I will greatly appreciate it.

If you don't want to spoil it for others, you can also personal message me :thumbsup:

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
Omg, this drama is pissing me off. Whens going to end? Jed is pissing me off mostly. and Gluay come on stop with the lying and everything, you know you still love Luck..

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Bleh, this lakorn just makes me mad.
I don't like the way love is being portrayed here. To me love should be about giving, sacraficing and wishing happiness upon those you love. Clearly Kluay does not know the meaning to any of these words. So far, she's only been concerned about her own feelings and life problems. Even during Luck's hardest time of his life when Margie was sick, she was barely there for him - at least emotionally anyway. And she left him right after margie's funeral - damn that was so heartless and down right disgusting.
'Oh I'm not going to tell him its his baby because he never said the word 'love' to me' - I MEAN, seriously now? THAT'S SO IMMATURE. Whatever happened to actions speak louder than words? I don't think she's ever said the word love to him either, but he still continues to love her and wants her back. So why can't she do the same? Her love has way too many conditions and demands.

Sitting on your high horse and hurting your so called 'lover' because you value your pride that much is definitely NOT love IMO.

And Jed just makes me LOL so hard. Acting all self righteous when he's pretty much trying to take advantage of other people's hardships to his own benefit. Jed should have been happy for Kai when he found out that Luck dismissed all charges, but instead he was mad because he knew that it would jeopardize his relationship with Kluay (if she returned to Luck).

There's no likeable character in this lakorn, except for Luck. What a shame, really.

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
aren't today supposed to be the last episodes???? :unsure:
i want to join the viewing party!!!
could anyone send me the link once again please~~~~~ :flowers:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Tomorrow night, 11:30 PST - http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

-

And I don't think Kluay is totally in the wrong here. I mean, I do think she's being stupidly stubborn (in order to stretch this to 20 episodes) but I can see where she's coming from. Even in real life, I wouldn't be with someone who can't even tell me that they love me either. To quote Krachao from BDDR, it's hopeless! You can really love the guy want to give him your heart and soul, but when you aren't even certain that he'll do the same for you, it IS hopeless. So hopeless that you're just gonna run to the guy that TELLS you he loves you, that you know will treat you right. Luck can't even claim he has done so since he's been so horrible to Kluay since the start. There is such a thing as too little too late and Luck knows this.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kluay is dead wrong on the baby issue. 100% wrong and what she's done to Luck is the actions of a n'rai not a n'ek. She's not thinking about her baby, she's selfish and cruel. The baby doesnt deserve to know it's own dad who will adore him or her? Or what about Luck's family. They'll love Luck's kid too and the baby deserves to know the extended family. Her "if he doesn't love me he can't have his baby" is total bullshit. He will love the kid that is all that matters. Like I said before the baby and her is separate. It shouldn't be a package deal.

And Luck is too good for her now. Luck was horrible to her in the beginning yes but she wasn't any better. From their first meeting she was judging him and insulting him and lecturing a total stranger! Who died and made her the queen of all that is right and moral? She didn't treat him any better than he did her.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
If she's not thinking about the baby, she would've considered abortion nor would she have fought back to Jane. Obviously, she cares about the baby and her own well-being. Girl is just really mad.

Kluay was way better than Luck when they first met. First impression is everything, that's why Luck and his stepmother were so hung up on her being trashy for so long. She wasn't the one throwing money in his face or trying to provoke him every chance she gets. He starts it, she fires back, he gets upset in the end. Always.

Is it unfair and wrong that she made the decision to make Jed the baby's father? Totally. But it's not because she's a bitch or something, she is just a scorned woman who's in love with a guy that won't admit his feelings when he should've.

Mann

Yayyy now for the p'eke to chase after the stupid n'eke so she can be smart again ~ lol so much drama, cute scenes already please :(

Mann

^ Tomorrow night, 11:30 PST - http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

-

And I don't think Kluay is totally in the wrong here. I mean, I do think she's being stupidly stubborn (in order to stretch this to 20 episodes) but I can see where she's coming from. Even in real life, I wouldn't be with someone who can't even tell me that they love me either. To quote Krachao from BDDR, it's hopeless! You can really love the guy want to give him your heart and soul, but when you aren't even certain that he'll do the same for you, it IS hopeless. So hopeless that you're just gonna run to the guy that TELLS you he loves you, that you know will treat you right. Luck can't even claim he has done so since he's been so horrible to Kluay since the start. There is such a thing as too little too late and Luck knows this.
I agree, I know some girls in real life like this. And I know some girls that aren't, and the ones that aren't are always usually complaining to me how they wished that certain person would love them and also if they don't know if they're cheating and the man is always doing bad things to them and I wanna tell them to just go find a better guy then if you are so unsure but they keep telling me they love that other person yadadada..like real life lol

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, she's not wrong for wanting to hear from Luck that he loves her, but punishing him because he didn't by lying to him about the baby is a completely different story. She could refuse to get back with him as much as she wants, but Luck still has a right to his child too.

Luck may have been horrible to her in the beginning, but at least there was some sort of character development. You could see the changes throughout each episode as he became more loving and warm-hearted. Kluay on the other hand, took a backwards turn from sweet to absolutely bitter and cold. Besides, the problem stemmed from her lack of communication. When she was angry at Luck about meeting with Jen (when in actual fact he went to break up with Jen officially), she refused to talk about it and expected him to magically read her mind and chase after her. Unfortunately for her, mind readers don't exist.

Mann

Ending today, can't wait to see it. Noon looks so pretty in her wedding dress! More beautiful than her actual wedding LOL. But I'm seriously going to miss this lakorn. I'm not watching anything else and this occupied my time. I hope to see Noon and Pong pair up again one day. They brought in good ratings too hehe. Love Pong!

Yes, she's not wrong for wanting to hear from Luck that he loves her, but punishing him because he didn't by lying to him about the baby is a completely different story. She could refuse to get back with him as much as she wants, but Luck still has a right to his child too.

Luck may have been horrible to her in the beginning, but at least there was some sort of character development. You could see the changes throughout each episode as he became more loving and warm-hearted. Kluay on the other hand, took a backwards turn from sweet to absolutely bitter and cold. Besides, the problem stemmed from her lack of communication. When she was angry at Luck about meeting with Jen (when in actual fact he went to break up with Jen officially), she refused to talk about it and expected him to magically read her mind and chase after her. Unfortunately for her, mind readers don't exist.
I agree about Kluay becoming bitter but I guess everyone around her made her that way. She was angry at Luck about the Jen situation but Luck should know that it's his part in the relationship to tell her what he's doing. Unfortunately, Kluay can't read his mind either. I believe both is at fault at one point or another. Luck also messed everything up when he made Kluay look easy and when he kept mentioning Kluay met up with Jed to do stupid things together. I wouldn't want someone who I truly thought I loved to make me look like an easy person or someone in society who is looked down upon others. I guess Kluay also did all the other things to get back at Luck for making her an emotional mess..

But I do agree about you and her not telling Luck who the child is thing.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
erm, now this has ended, anyone knows what's gonna be replacing its time-slots.......????

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think she is a bitch. Scorned bitter woman who keeps a baby from it's rightful dad? Yep that's a bitch in my book. And why does Luck have to admit his love for her when she doesn't? She can't even admit it to herself. When Kai shot Luck and he asked her straight up if she loved him she denied it. She denies it to everyone. No wonder Jed keeps hanging around she totally leads him on and gives him hope.

But fine he won't say I love you? Good don't get back with him. Tell him about the baby and get joint custody. No one is saying she has to go back to a guy who doesn't love her
and treats her like crap, just that she has to tell him about his baby. So no she's not putting the baby first as parents should. The baby is like 5th in her priorities, behind her pride, feelings, Jed, and Kai. I'm not going to give her a prize cause she didn't get an abortion. That baby didn't come from rape she was willing all the way. She's using the baby as revenge against Luck. That's low and dirty.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
erm, now this has ended, anyone knows what's gonna be replacing its time-slots.......????
Jedsada got me crying idk bur I feel bad for him towards the end. All kluay wanted to hear from luck is " I love u". No wonder my brother always say what is there to Thai lakorn he say this in Khmer " bong sralahn own " then jobb lol. Got me laughing everytime.

I think kwan and tle thanapol pleng prom is taking the next slot.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aside from the beautiful wedding attire, the ending episode was boring to watch. I couldn't even stay still watching it, had to multi-task lol.