Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
although i was very annoyed with Jed, in episode 17 when he was saying all that really sweet stuff to Gluay, it made me feel bad for him, like how he said "you don't have to love me like, but let me love and take care of you" he's a good guy, though stubborn.

ugh, i hate effing jen! she's psycho! i just watched the preview for when she is going to push Gluay down the stairs. messed up.

Mae

sarNie Adult
No, it's doesn't drag that much (hardly) as compared to other lakorns. It's just we've gone a few episodes without the sweetness of Luck and Kluay--that's all.. hehe.. By the way, Pong and Margie are so cute in that picture!

Hmm, also not sure what I'll watch for entertainment/pleasure after this lakorn ends :-( I haven't watched anything this great in such a long time...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think Luck should find out that Kluay is pregnant in tomorrow's episode :) YAY!!!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^Luck should find out tomorrow since Pimarn will be the one sending Kluay to the hospital that's where Luck is at. I'm sure he'll manage to find out through the doctor or maybe Pimarn. Can't wait!! :dance1:

^Why don't they have any magazine photoshoots together? They'll look totally nice on the cover. :thumbsup:

^I think it's an end-of-the-lakorn party but I could been wrong... nonetheless, they still look great. :crush:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
^Luck should find out tomorrow since Pimarn will be the one sending Kluay to the hospital that's where Luck is at. I'm sure he'll manage to find out through the doctor or maybe Pimarn. Can't wait!! :dance1:

^Why don't they have any magazine photoshoots together? They'll look totally nice on the cover. :thumbsup:

^I think it's an end-of-the-lakorn party but I could been wrong... nonetheless, they still look great. :crush:

:thanks: for the pictures, they look so cute together :D . That's about time for luck to know ,

he will be a father :yahoo: :yahoo: . Can't wait either :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap2: :clap2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gosh...Jed is getting even more selfish. Kluay does not love him, but all he care is about is love. I'm freaking irritated.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh...Jed is getting even more selfish. Kluay does not love him, but all he care is about is love. I'm freaking irritated.

Me too, :angry: :nono1: :nono1:, I just preview some epi 19, I was so piss off :whatever: .

I can't wait for viewing party tonight .

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Today episode was cute when Luck found out Kluay was pregnant he's was soo loving n janejira is out of the pic but kluay has to ruin it by saying she's pregnant with Jedsada argg.... Khun Luck sousou ... Finally ending yay.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww...it was so cute to see the scenes between Luck and Kluay again!! He's such a happy man again... I hate Jedsada!!!!! Jen is gone already, now just need Jedsada to do something else with his life...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
A cute picture of Pong and Noon. :wub:

http://plixi.com/p/89441070#

Ratings according to Pong's twitter.

Episode 16- 17.74
Episode 17- 17.62
Episode 18- 20.26

credits: Pong's twitter.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
gosh jed get's on my nerves so much! i hate how he acts all high and mighty about kluay to luck. :thumbdown: and i just hate the way kluay is acting towards luck right now. grrr! i know she has her reasons, but it's almost the end and i just wanna see them happy together for a few more scenes before it ends. -_- well, that's lakorn for ya. LOL

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Nah Rum Karn for me is Kluay ATM.... Omg annoying!!! I don't feel sorry for anybody except Khoon Luk....

cikna

sarNie Adult

OMG! these pics are sweet to the max! thanks for sharing