Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Prisna, thanks for the link. Can't wait to watch the entire episode through once more.

Mann
, Pong is definitely sweet in this episode. He's definitely fighting a losing battle when it comes to his attraction to Noon. I love how he's already thinking of ways to stay married. :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
It was so good --

As for when did he fall for her? i believe it's LOVE AT FIRST sight for khun RAK -- despite what Tanpeman said, Kluay is definitely falling for khun Rak slowly! FAKE MARRIAGE is such a dangerous game to play with when 'LOVE' involves in it. I also love how he's finding ways to hold onto her after he learn the truth that the money was to pay off her brother's debt.

As for khun Rak's love life -- i can't decide -- diow rai -- diow dee .. don't know WHAT he's up to -- i just hate that he's trying to live up his pride and yet, possessive of her !!! This man needs a good beating! Make up your mind!

i didn't want it to end -- friday seems like forever now T_T

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this drama is so hot & very GOOD. For my part, I find that it had been for such a long time since ch.7 made of good drama. That there with Pong and Noon raises finally the level. They make a very beautiful couple in the screen and the script is completed. I am impatient to see the episode 4 deeply next week.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn really brings back meomories of why I enjoy thai lakorn. The aggressiveness and cuteness of Pong and Noon are just so great. The newer lakorn doesn't really have any of these types of scene... just drags and sometimes boring to watch. Comparing it to Rahut rissaya (Paul and Noon), Taung Paun Kamathep (Andrew and Janie) and many more this really brings back meomories. I hope with this lakorn we continue to see Pong and Noon cuteness, and aggressive love triangle. Cannot wait for more. Noon is just glowing in this lakorn and is absolutely more beautiful then I remember her. Pong hes still handsome and body still looks great. MORE PLEASE!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yeah it is love at the first for Luck. He loves her so much that he is afraid all the guys in her life would take her away from him. I love his facial expression after found out th real reason why Klauy married him and how he promised he would take her to see her grandma when she is well again. I think the attraction between Kluay and Luck were there in th beginning because if not nangek wouldn't suggest marriage. I think I feel so bad for praek he loves her but he can't say and all he can do is act so jealous toward her in hope that shell see the light that he is not the bad guy at all. Nam plays really well in this character I didn't think he could pull of this drama role but he did great. Fang did a great as sweet and proper role especially we been seeing her a lot in nangrai role. I can't for the weekend because of this lakorn. I agreed that we don't see this type of lakorns anymore. All the new lakorns are so lame. I think Duang Jai Akanee was the closed to this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love their marriage deal -- it's sweet ..

a bit sad they sign the divorce paper after their marriage license (well, Luck didn't sign it yet but still -- so sad T_T)
I'm excite for episode 4 b/c he's going to use this marriage thing to his advantage to drive all the guys away for his own good ..
However, a part of me still feel bad for KLUAY. It's like LUCK'S putting his money into good use and taking advantage of her b/c he thinks he has the upper hand of this relationship T_T So can't wait to see LUCK cry for her love when she leave him in the end!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Noydarny, I'm rather impressed with Nam's portrayal of Pimarn as well. His tears fell so beautifully when he confronted Kluay about choosing Luck because of money. I really feel for his character because everyone seem to have a choice in what's best for him (Luck, his mom, etc) except him. :( I think episode 3 is somewhat a stepping stone for our leads since they've sort of reached a mutual understanding about the whole 'good or bad, it's still blood/family' thing. As for Luck, it's amusing to watch how bad he has it for Kluay. A guy who's use to getting all he wants, one who's not afraid to use money to get want he wants falls in love with a sassy girl who demands and apology and not money. No wonder he's so volatile. lol. It's cute how he never lets her out of his sight for long. I love the scenes at the gas station and how he randomly wants to go on a honeymoon. :cloud9:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes Luck is so aggressive toward her bc she is the only thing that he can't seem to have and he wants her so bad. He used money and this method to get her but he realizes it a temporary and he can't make her stay with him. So sad i hope she teaches him a good lesson.

Mann

I can't wait for Friday! I'm so addicted lol. So cute when they almost kissed but the mom came in hehe. I agree, I didn't think Nam could pull it off but I think he's doing a great job. BTS, so cute lol his mom pressure him to do good, guess he following his mom's word hehe. Usually I would be annoyed by his character loving nang aek but he kinda make me feel sorry when he crys..you can see heartbreak but can't wait for him to fall for Fang..she's so sweet. If she didn't get with Nam i'd wish she get with Oh. Love Pong and how he sweet talks Noon after she falls and stuff. I could really tell he didn't mean to do it intentionally and the way he comb her hair. She try to stay mad but she confused if he's really good or evil. I think he gets aggressive seeing his wife with another man..or talking to man like Oh and Nam.. he wants her all to himself LOL. So sweet when he said he didn't want to divorce. I have a feeling they are but Noon realize she love him. I feel so sorry for her..she say she didn't want a wedding like this..she imagine so much but get so little..hopefully she gets a better marriage later on :p

cecilia

Staff member
^i like that silent treatment as well -- it leave him wondering what he should do to make up for this ..

I must say, Nam did a great job here too -- i pity him. The scene he came to confront Kluay of the money issue was sad. The tears in his eyes .. You could see how desperation he wish he could be the one to rescue her first if money is what she needs. I feel bad for him, having to witness the bedroom scene from the balcony too -- i can't imagine how he'll take it in when he finds out the truth. (also, i feel bad for him b/c it seems like a one side love too)

ah, anyone know how many episodes this will have? i hope not pass 16 (the most)

Reactions: D~D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to watch epi3 tonight!

This is the only lakorn I'm watching right now and I'm loving every second of it.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I need to watch episode three! I have been waiting for this series and it is finally here. Pong and Noon have chemistry. Noon is just good. Still so pretty too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, thanks for the link. Can't wait to watch the entire episode through once more.

Mann
, Pong is definitely sweet in this episode. He's definitely fighting a losing battle when it comes to his attraction to Noon. I love how he's already thinking of ways to stay married. :coverlaf:
You're welcome! :D

Yes, he was so sweet in today epi. I love when he combed Noon's hair. If I was her I would cries too. I love hold Pong ran down the stair and hugged Noon. :wub: He really love his wife. hahah I feel bad for Nam(this dude can cried). I really want to see him fall in love Fang soon.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Seem like fang character is falling for him slowly. She's cute Ice apitsada character is soo evil. I find her pretty haha... I don't know she was pretty in yoklaimek I guess

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My sister asked me who will OH end up with? I told her no one. Then, she said it would be nice if OH end up with Ice. hahah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice is really pretty and cute. I watch her first lakorn as nang'ek and I can't be CH7 downgrade her to nang'rai/supporting but I should of saw that coming since CH7 does that to most of their nang'eks. They promote so few of them. :rolleyes:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cool, this was actually one of my favorit lakorns.
he's a summary of the old one (it's been a long time so i don't remember every detail ok)

P'ek is rich and N'ek is poor (obviously). P'ek has a half brother (might be step, but i'm pretty sure they were halves) who was involve with n'ek. P'ek's stepmother didn't want her son to see n'ek anymore so she ask p'ek to help end their relationship. I think p'ek talks to his brother but he won't listen, so he goes to n'ek. I think he tries to pay her to break up with his brother, but she refused. Then one day n'ek's grandmother gets sick and needs surgery (i think) so she was in need of money. P'ek offers her a deal, for her to marry him. This was his way of breaking them up. N'ek agrees and they get married. After they get married, n'ek finds out that p'ek has a young daughter who's been living abroad (i think with the mother) but is now coming to thailand to live with him. One of n'ek's duty is to take care of the kid which was fine with her cause they got along very well together.

ok, i don't want to give away the whole story cause there are secrets and surprises in the old version.
but i will tell you this about the old lakorn,
there were lots of hugs and kisses, jealousy, no rape, but willing.
sounds like my type of lakorn! add Pong and that's chocolate icing on the cake! thanks!
and P'Oh Anuchyd is the cherry! lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was bored today so i decided to watch this lakorn. and so far its okay.
I like it how they go right up to the point. Pong's character is mean!
I just laugh whenever i see him idk why but i just do. that one part when
he saw her in the parking lot with her bro and the sia guy .both of them was
holding her and pong start saying "oh they're fighting over you.Who are you
going to pick?huh?"(it was something like that. haha,. that part was funny
to me. :)