Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love margie .. it's going to be sad when she actually go away ..
i watch the old version and the kid is cute but i like the new version kid better.

anyway, she's so cute in wiwah something of KEN/CHOM.
so cute that she's here as MARGIE b/c she's so adorable.
she's so jao leuy too! without her -- we wouldn't get such happy scene from
i love how he teach his daughter to do mischievous things that he can't do b/c he's afraid kluay will be mad at him lol
BUT again, he need to teach her fatherly behavior .. not this lol

so can't wait for tomorrow ^^
How did Margie die in the old version?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So hot together. Wow now I'm curious if their will be an r scene or willing. Don't know if posted already. Credit to spicyforums http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWLP0Sjp_YY&sns=em

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm so late...but anyways just finish epi.8 and it was so funny and cute...I love magie so much...I love how she love kluay so much that she don't even care about her "daddy" anymore...

And it so cute how the three of them slept in the same bed...and how luck grab kluay hand, and she pinch him...that was so cute...she was all mad about it, and then when he close his eye, she all smiling...lol...it so cute, love it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Seeing the behind the scene clips..especially with Pong and Noon together--the way their interact and joke with each other.. I am just thinking how adorable they would be if they were a real couple..too bad Noon is already married with Todd. I never thought of Pong and Noon as a couple before, but damn do they look good together. They also seem so comfortable around one another :)This lakorn's not even done yet, but I'm already hoping their will pair up again--in a similar slap/kiss lakorn.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mae, I couldn't agree more. Pong and Noon are very natural with one another. Every interview they have, you always see them teasing one another. Noon complaining of all the red marks she gets from Pong's 'professionalism' and he with his jokes and pranks. He's always so modest and shy when she praises him. So adorable! I'm hoping they them up again as well. They are way cute in the clip below. :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4BzlF8aF5M&feature=channel_video_title

Pong is so cute. Shhhing them so he can memorize his lines. During an interview though? lol.

Btw, Joy, there were two willing scenes? How come my recollection is of just one ceiling shot? :scratchchin:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mae, I couldn't agree more. Pong and Noon are very natural with one another. Every interview they have, you always see them teasing one another. Noon complaining of all the red marks she gets from Pong's 'professionalism' and he with his jokes and pranks. He's always so modest and shy when she praises him. So adorable! I'm hoping they them up again as well. They are way cute in the clip below. :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4BzlF8aF5M&feature=channel_video_title

Pong is so cute. Shhhing them so he can memorize his lines. During an interview though? lol.

Btw, Joy, there were two willing scenes? How come my recollection is of just one ceiling shot? :scratchchin:
YES, the bed scene is way too cute! I'm not surprised though, always see Pong with scene's like this :p

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 9 for those who wanna a sneak peek before it's uploaded on asianfuse tv. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfDXDjn-NT0&feature=channel_video_title

Grr...I see the wheels in Peemarn's selfish brain turning as he sees Kluay and Mackie's interaction. :nailbiter:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
It's a shame that Mackie's too old for pacifiers because it would've been handy to have around when dealing with Peemarn's tantrums. Gosh, this guy is such a big baby! I'm so tired of listening to him whine and playing victim. At this point I don't think he even deserves Nattha. He's so self absorbed that he doesn't even see the hurt and tears in her eyes as she listens to him whine. Seriously, she deserves wings or at least a good drink after dealing with all Peemarn's shenanigans. :thumbdown: But what topped it all for me was when he said that Luck's not a man. I was like 'say what!?' If Peemarn was a girl and unrelated to Luck I'm sure he'd had no problems showing Peemarn how manly he is. Lakorn style right? Isn't that like among the top rated things a n'ek should never say to pra'ek? lol.

Btw, the R scene didn't happen. Kluay passed out because of all the hot air Luck blew on her neck I guess. But Luck fibbed and said she was pregnant. Off to the garden house they go to attempt to make that lie a reality. Team Luck!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Hahhahaha...I was just about to rant about Peemarn's selfishness! I can't believe he demanded Luk to divorce Kluay!!! Guy's insane. I love how Luk reacted. He's so full of bs can think of stuff on the spot. I hope I never meet a guy with as much baggage as Peemarn: a controlling mom, in love with someone else, a hidden child. I feel sorry for Nata but she's dumb for loving him even when he be screaming to her that he loves Kluay! OMG...I wanted her to slap him and throw the ring in his face calling off the engagement right then and there!!! I thought Peemarn was just weak in the old version but in this version he's so annoying, crying all the time! Dude needs to go back into his mom's womb!

Next eps should be good. I like the garden house scenes and willing scene is coming up! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's a shame that Mackie's too old for pacifiers because it would've been handy to have around when dealing with Peemarn's tantrums. Gosh, this guy is such a big baby! I'm so tired of listening to him whine and playing victim. At this point I don't think he even deserves Nattha. He's so self absorbed that he doesn't even see the hurt and tears in her eyes as she listens to him whine. Seriously, she deserves wings or at least a good drink after dealing with all Peemarn's shenanigans. :thumbdown: But what topped it all for me was when he said that Luck's not a man. I was like 'say what!?' If Peemarn was a girl and unrelated to Luck I'm sure he'd had no problems showing Peemarn how manly he is. Lakorn style right? Isn't that like among the top rated things a n'ek should never say to pra'ek? lol.

Btw, the R scene didn't happen. Kluay passed out because of all the hot air Luck blew on her neck I guess. But Luck fibbed and said she was pregnant. Off to the garden house they go to attempt to make that lie a reality. Team Luck!
OMG you're so funny LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! yes! Team Luck! well i'm thinking if Peemarn was an unrelated woman Luck would have no eyes or energy to show MAN to Peemarn anyways, because Gluay already takes up 101% of his brain. ><

that bts clip is sooo cute! dunno though, if i could handle all the pranking/teasing of thai daras onset lol
*GASP* bed scene bed scene bed scene!!! looks so cute and steamy at the same time! :drools:

:lolyup: hilarious how Luck was toughing up and then whipped out his binoculars! he didn't dare go against Gluay haha.
i'm watching episode 8 when Mackie comes home!!! augh, she's a useful sidekick to have around lol i'm used to p'ek using child to make n'ek stay, but not using child to get rid of his rival :thumbsup: Mackie is adorable just like Daddy. oh boy, it's like Gluay has to deal with two kids because Luck is naughtier than Mackie sometimes. it's so cute the way she calls them Daddy and Mommy!
Luck is totally whipped by Mommy-er, Gluay and Mackie..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the :w-scene-pop-corn: will happen next week, oh no!!! i'm so desapointed, wanting them to have "SS" already :lmao2: at least it has one attempt but she fainted, too bad, she should fainted after he does it ^_^ . i absolutely love kluay relationship with makie, they really act like real mother and daughter, it's sooo cuuute! makie is becoming like kluay, she sulks her dad and it's so funny when luck said " now they both sulk me. "
i feel bad for noo natha, she loves peemarn and worships him but this fool is too selfish to see how much he makes her suffering. he needs a big slap on his crybaby's face!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the scene when she dies is so heartbreaking, the last person she called was a "mammy" . and then kluay left the house for her garden house and luck said " i used to have everything, a wife, a child and a family but now i lost everything " to his friends. gosh, it was soo sad, i remember i cried when makie died.

cecilia

Staff member
^what irk me the most is that prior to Margie's death (during her illness) he was such a itch to her (she's pregnant by now) ..
everything she does, he always bring peemarn to it .. when she's tired and exhaust (pregnant woman) .. he blame her on being lazy!
gosh, i want to go in and slap Luck -- i'm glad she lied to him that she's not been feeling well lately b/c of stress and stomache/ulcer problem --
Serve him right when his friend tell him to go and eat some grass lol

i'm looking forward to next week .. they'll have lots of sweet and fun time at Kluay's grandma's place ^^