Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

~Noy~ said:
Akkadej snorted and broke into laughter.
Whats so funny, PAk? asked Theppiwat.
I find it amusing that youre dumb enough to let her slap you, replied Akkadej. What kind of guy are you really?
Chai, Chananon agreed.

Ak & Non cracks me up! Thep nah dthaek! Som num nah for telling his brothers that he got slapped by Veemon. Haha. I can't wait to see how Veemon's training will be with Thep.

Non is so calm about everything. I wanna read MTEAM already. I feel like it's such a torture waiting but I know it will be worth it!

I sense that Sutthida & Ak will meet in Hua Hin chai mai? Can't wait!
Hahaha! Imagine Thep and Mon working together! Lol!
MTEAM will be sweet! I promise! ;)

Sweet_09 said:
Da bromance between da bros are so heartwarming. I really love da two half chapter hehehe. Gish but i got to said Khun Ying Wansiri is such a b!tkh! Like she want attention!!! Thep dont need to listen to his mother, when da right time come he will have his frame just like his other two bros!

Also cant wait for da Hua Hin Chapter hehehe!

Chapter Two is all about Hua Hin. Don't want to spoil anymore. Lol!

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love the bromance.
Akkadej and Chanamon cracks me up the most!!!
I think Namthip & Chanamon will meet at huahin while Sutthida will meet Akkadej at huahin to.
Yep, yep! Exactly what I have in mind... Sutthida and Akkadej will meet in Hua Hin again. Keep in mind they met at the very beginning of the story. Their love clicks probably and hopefully, mid chapter two. I hesitate that Namthip and Chananon will be chapter three. They will have a lot of sweet scenes but remember! Chananon falls for Sutthida first! Can't spill too much about Namthip though!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh My Gawd! I cannot wait for chapter 2!!! So in love with this FF!!

Chapter 1.6

Namthip groaned and paced up and down the living room.
"Ugh! He's still not answering his phone!"
She was running out of patience. After several failed attempts of trying to text and call Theppiwat, she began to worry. Sutthida could see it in her eyes.
"Jai yen yen noy," she said to Namthip. "Maybe's in a meeting or something."
"I know Theppiwat well," said Namthip. "He always lets me know what he's up to and I always let him know what I'm up to. He won't just leave me worrying like this."
"Why don't you wait about half an hour or so before trying contacting him again?" Sutthida suggested.
It wasn't good advice but that was all she could think of. After all, she had never before been in a relationship. She has never fallen in love. She was pretty happy about it.
Sutthida had seen many failed relationships between her friends and their boyfriends/ girlfriends. She felt very sorry for them. She didn't want that to happen to herself. If a first relationship doesn't work out, then it would take a long time for both sides to recuperate and begin anew. Sutthida was told that starting over wasn't easy. Once you experience pains of love, it sticks with you and is hard to get rid of.
"We have never argued or fought before," said Namthip. "So I know he isn't mad at me...or is he?"
"You're thinking too much now peuan," said Sutthida. "Like I said, maybe he isn't near his phone."
"I hope you're right," said Namthip.
She didn't want to think of the impossible.
"You really love him do you?" Sutthida asked.
"I don't know either," replied Namthip. "But every time I'm around him, I feel happy."
"That's a broad answer," said Sutthida. "Anyone can say that."
"I worry about him when I don't hear from him," added Namthip.
Sutthida sighed. She wished she could understand Namthip's pain. Moreover, she wished she could help her best friend...but she couldn't because she, Sutthida, has never been in love.

"One more."
Theppiwat ordered one drink after the other. A few stools away from him at the bar was none other than Veemon.
"Do you know him?" Rasingh asked Veemon, who had been staring at Theppiwat for the last half hour.
Rasingh had took Veemon out to celebrate her birthday today; she turns 23.
"He's one of my bosses," replied Veemon.
Rasingh shot a disgustful look at Theppiwat. He smirked and shook his head. "Hi-so and famous but sitting here drinking the night away in a bar. It won't be long before this guy brings the family business down crumbling."
Veemon nudged Rasingh in the ribs.
"Don't say that," she said. "It doesn't matter who he is because he is one of my bosses too."
"I was just saying," said Rasingh, taking a sip of his drink. "He seems heartbroken."
"Yeah?" she questioned. "How do you know that?"
Of course he knows. He had been heartbroken before. He knew what it was like to have his crushed and the signs that Theppiwat showed right now all pointed to being heartbroken. Rasingh had been secretly crushed these past few years, crushed because he didn't and never had the guts to tell Veemon he loves her. Sometimes, he would drink at a bar alone, just as Theppiwat is doing now.
"Nee gae." Veemon had nudged him in the ribs again, bringing him back into reality.
"I just know," said Rasingh. "Sorry, I think I'm gonna go home first."
"Aow," said Veemon, watching him get up from the stool. "What's wrong?"
Rasingh refused to answer that question. He didn't want to spill out his feelings and everything that he kept hidden inside his heart for so many years. If he stayed any longer, the friendship bond he has with her just might be broken, broken out of his potential stupidity and the possibility of his love confession. He wasn't looking forward to that.
"What's wrong with you?" she asked him.
"I'm...I'm tired," he lied, putting on his jacket. "I'll see you tomorrow na."
"Aow...hey!" Veemon called after him.
Whatever. Her attention shifted back to Theppiwat, who was sitting a few feet down from her with his head perched on his left arm. She moved to the seat next to him.
"Well, what do we have here?" she asked. "Nee khun."
She poked his arm to try to get his attention.
"Bpen arai ah?" she asked.
Usually, she wasn't the nosy type of person but it appeared that Theppiwat required some immediate attention and help.
"You again?" he asked, ruffling through his hair.
He was very intoxicated.
"You're drunk," she said.
"Good," he said, breathing heavily. "You can now take advantage of me then. Taking advantage of a drunk person...either way, the drunk person will never win. You can do whatever you want for revenge."
The bartender and passerby stared at them in curiosity. People began to shoot puzzling looks at them.
"I've never wanted to seek revenge on you," Veemon snarled at him so that others around them wouldn't hear. "What are you talking about? You're drunk."
"Chun mai dai mow," he said, louder than ever. "If I was, would I remember how we met? How we crossed lines?"
They were getting more attention now.
"You just want to win me over," Theppiwat continued. "A person like me will never do anything right, will never reach anyone's expectations. I'm easy to be taken advantage of."
"What the hell are you talking about?!" she asked, her voice raising slightly. "Let's go!"
After much struggling, she managed to drag him out of the bar and into her car. He was extremely heavy!
"Oy!"
He had stepped on her toe.
"Be careful!" she exclaimed into his ear.
She hassled to get buckle him in and suddenly, he rolled his head over and their lips touched. Veemon's eyes widened and she backed away immediately as if they were magnets repelling. Her heart pounded for she did not know what to do. She couldn't just leave him here. He was drunk!
"Think, think, think, Veemon!" she said to herself. "You must help him first!"
Finally, after getting her mind straight and herself together, she got into her car and sped out from the parking lot.

"Arai na?! Theppiwat did not come home?!"
Khun Ying Wansiri freaked out early in the morning after learning from the nanny, Bpa Wan, that her son did not return home last night. The last time she had saw and spoken to him was in the office.
"I'm sure he's fine," said Akkadej.
Khun Ying Wansiri turned to him and shot an angry look.
"Theppiwat is your younger brother!" she exclaimed. "How can you not worry about him?!"
"Nee, Khun Ying Wan ka," said Khun Ying Supassara, Akkadej's mother. "Theppiwat is a grown man; you shouldn't worry too much about him."
"She's right," Khun Chai Ronnadej agreed. "It's not like you don't know Theppiwat's nature. He's always been like this."
"It's because of this!" Khun Ying Wansiri shrieked. "It's because everyone sees him as a child; that's why he doesn't live up to anyone's expectations!"
"I don't think so," said Khun Ying Lerlaksami. "Theppiwat is a smart young man; if he puts his mind to something, he will do a great job on it."
"He might be on the cool, playful side but he's a responsible na krub," said Chananon. "I don't think we should worry about him."
Because everyone was against her, Khun Ying Wansiri ended the conversation by stomping up the stairs to her room. Theppiwat was her son, not theirs. Of course, they would not care or worry.

^ Sorry folks! I was typing this on my iPad, trying to get used to the keyboard so I'll fix the alignment and font later. :)
Hope you guys enjoy this short part of the chapter!

We're really getting a lot of ToomMo scenes in this part. Also, we're also beginning to see how self-centered Khun Ying Wansiri (Lookkade) is. Then there's Chananon and Akkadej, who knows their little brother all too well.
Meanwhile, Sutthida is questioning Namthip on her feelings for Theppiwat. Do you guys think Namthip is really in love? Or, is it just general good feelings? Hint, hint!!! Lol!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Thatsouthernasianchick for the update
There is a lot of ToomMo scene in this Chapt
I dont think Namthip is in love, I think its just general feelings
Cant wait for Mteams part :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Sutthida & Namthip's best friend relationship reminds me of my best friend & I. Me being Namthip & my best friend being Sutthida. Lol.

Thanks for the update! I kept coming on to check if there's update & finally yes! It's obvious, Namthip is not in love with Thep. She has a bro/sis feelings towards him but with him always making her happy when he's with her is just a friendly relationship. And Thep on the other hand doesn't show any signs that he has a gf.

I think Veemon has some sort of feelings for Thep but she doesn't realize it, chai mai? ^_^

I sense MTEAM is getting closer! Can't wait!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
About Namthip feeling for Theppiwat...it general feeling :)

Veemon and Theppiwat romance is appearing each time their together :heart: :thumbsup:

Thanks for da update and cant wait for da others!! :kiss:

nklue1 said:
Thanks Thatsouthernasianchick for the update
There is a lot of ToomMo scene in this Chapt
I dont think Namthip is in love, I think its just general feelings
Cant wait for Mteams part :)
Yeah. Still trying to introduce characters so that we all understand them well. Lol. Drama comes afterwards. MTEAM will be more on thr sweet side though, I'm hesitating.

~Noy~ said:
Sutthida & Namthip's best friend relationship reminds me of my best friend & I. Me being Namthip & my best friend being Sutthida. Lol.
Thanks for the update! I kept coming on to check if there's update & finally yes! It's obvious, Namthip is not in love with Thep. She has a bro/sis feelings towards him but with him always making her happy when he's with her is just a friendly relationship. And Thep on the other hand doesn't show any signs that he has a gf.
I think Veemon has some sort of feelings for Thep but she doesn't realize it, chai mai? ^_^
I sense MTEAM is getting closer! Can't wait!
Hahaha! Really?! Wow!!! That's awesome! That's an ideal friend right there! Lol!

Veemon is probably at the point where she pities him for being a seemingly...butthole. Lol. That's what she thinks he is.

Sweet_09 said:
About Namthip feeling for Theppiwat...it general feeling :)
Veemon and Theppiwat romance is appearing each time their together :heart: :thumbsup:
Thanks for da update and cant wait for da others!! :kiss:
They will fall for each other quick. Lol. But remember, Theppiwat will fall for Sutthida first!

Adora said:
Awesome fanfic! I just discovered this today, and read it all today as well. Haha. ^_^
Everyone's anticipating Mark and Mint, but I can't wait for Nadech and Kim's part! I'm kind of hoping Kim doesn't deliberately seduce all the brothers, 'cause that's kind of gross. I mean, it's another story if she just can't help that they all like her. Lol.
But I wonder if later on, Nadech is going to change his feelings towards Kim. Like, will he get angry at her/resent her when he finds out that she's planning revenge on his father? Then the revenge plot will somewhat be reversed around because he'll be the one taking revenge on her. Haha!
But keep us updated thatsouthernasianchick! I love your writing and stories! :D
Aww...thank you very much for your sweet comment and nice compliments. I always try my best. Can't spoil the plot that I have in mind because it will spoil the whole story but! But! There's lots of hints in every comment. Lol! My readers like to leave their opinions, which in turn leaves good hints to get people hyped up for more. Lol!
Thank you for tuning into this! I greatly appreciate everyone's support!

nklue1 said:
Haha Lol Thatsouthernasianchick
Ok I Love The POSTER
Its so good
TubbyTinker is really talented. So are you.
I love all your stories.
Hope you update soon.
Yeah, she is very talented! If only I had half the patience and skills as her... Lol.

Adora said:
Hehe, no problem. ^_^
Haha, I love reading people's comments and making my own speculations about what may be coming next. :)
And your writing is so enjoyable and easy to follow. All of your stories are always so interesting. At the moment, I'm keeping up with this one and Plik Fah Haa Ruk. Let me know if you have any new ones coming up! Especially with Kim as the main character! ;D
Also, do you take any requests for stories? If not, that's totally fine too. I'm just wondering. Haha. :D
Aww thanks!!! And yes, I do take requests... Just that no one has actually requested from me. Lol.

Adora said:
LOOOOVE the posters! I wasn't so fond of Nadech and Kim's at first (even though they're my favorite couple in here), but I'm starting to love it more and more. Haha.
As nklue1 said, TubbyTinker is very talented, and so are you. ^_^
Hmm... I'm a huge fan of KimBarry. Lol.