Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

Chapter 1.7
 ​
“Theppiwat Pawawijun.”
Veemon folded her arms and sat back in the chair as she stared at his face, shaking her head and saying his name over and over again in her mind. She wondered why she helped him when she could’ve just left him there at the bar, angry and drunk. The guy seemed to be angry at the world.
“I don’t care if you’re mad at me or not but I am not that kind of heartless person that would leave you there,” she said to him, watching him sleep.
It was almost noon already and he was yet awake. He slept so peacefully throughout the night that it made him seem like an ordinary, innocent guy for once.
Her mind then shifted to the thought of her training with him. She wasn’t looking forward to it but if it was really necessary, then she had to. Veemon could not imagine herself working with this guy.
“Should I just kill you now or what?” Veemon asked in a loud whisper.
She picked up the lamp off the bedside nightstand and raised it above his head. She bit her lip and sniggered. Killing him now was a piece of cake. Despite her crazy idea, she was having fun and caught up in the moment.
“If I kill you now, the world would be that much of a better place to live,” she said, followed by a slight laugh.
Suddenly, he opened his eyes and yelled, pushing her to the side, knocking the lamp out of her hand. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, his left hand pushing her down on the bed, and his right fist raised above her face.
“You!” he exclaimed. “What the hell are you doing?!”
“I’m the one that should ask you that!” she yelled back. “Get off of me!”
“But you were about to hit me with that lamp!” he argued.
“No, you’re wrong!” she exclaimed. “I was about to kill you with it!”
“See?! I knew it!” he bellowed. “How did you get into my room?!”
“Are you crazy?!” Her voice was getting louder and louder. “Open your eyes and look around! This is my room!”
Theppiwat lowered his fist and glanced around.
“Aow, hey!” he said, getting off of her.
With both hands, he pushed the blinds out of the way and looked out of the large window. Then, he turned around and stared at Veemon on the bed, who was now sitting up right with folded arms.
“Well,” she said, with pursed lips. “You see now? This is my room.”
“How did I end up here?” he asked. “What did you do to me?!”
He covered his upper body with crossed arms and stepped back.
“Yeee!!!” Veemon squealed out of disgust. “I am not rok jit! I wouldn’t do anything like that, and not to mention, to a person like you.”
“A person like me?” Theppiwat questioned. “What about a person like me? What’s wrong with me? You would be the luckiest girl in the world if you had something with me. I suspect that you do otherwise, you wouldn’t bring me here to your place.”
“Listen closely Mr. Conceited! I brought you here because I am not a heartless person to leave you at the bar like that last night! You were drunk like a dog!” Veemon straightened her hair and stormed out of the room. She reappeared a few seconds later with some clothes in her hands.
“Here!” she exclaimed, tossing them at him. “These are your clothes from last night. I washed them for you because they smelled horrible and stanked up my entire condo!”
“How much?” he asked in his normal, rude tone.
“Hah?” Veemon was confused. “I’m not charging you for just that one outfit.”
“I’m not referring to your laundry service,” he said. “I was referring to how much do I owe you for the overnight stay.”
“What do you see me as?” Veemon asked him, angrily. “A gold-digger?! I am telling you now that I am not that kind of person.”
“Well, what do you want then?” he grinned.
Theppiwat took a few slow steps closer to her and smiled his naughty, half smile.
“Me?” he added.
Veemon gulped and punched him in his left jaw without notice. He fell back onto the bed and stared at her with a confused expression.
“Nee!” he exclaimed. “I just don’t get why you’re so physical and violent! Are you sadistic or what?!”
“Aie…aie…aie baa!” Veemon yelled. She stormed out of the room, turning his confused expression into a grin.
Theppiwat got up from the bed and dressed back into his clothes. His phone fell from his pocket as he pulled his pants on. He scrolled through the list of missed calls and messages.
“Namthip.”
Theppiwat looked up from his phone and thought about how he had forgotten about his girlfriend. It had been an entire day since he had communicated with her.

“Come on, cheer up na.”
Sutthida patted her best friend on the back and stood up from the sofa.
“I’m going to make you a delicious American lunch,” she announced to the lifeless Namthip, who had been in a gloomy mood since early yesterday.
“I don’t have the appetite to eat anything,” said Namthip.
“Aow na,” said Sutthida. “If your boyfriend knows that you’re not eating, he wouldn’t be very happy, would he?”
“I’m so worried about him gae,” said Namthip.
“If it will make you happier, we can drive past the company later before we head to Hua Hin,” Namthip suggested.
“No,” said Namthip. “If he doesn’t want to communicate with me, then fine, I don’t want to wait for him anyway.”
Her gloomy mood suddenly turned into anger. Namthip stood up from the sofa and trotted into the kitchen.
“What are you doing?” asked Veemon.
“Making coffee,” said Namthip. “Let’s eat breakfast and get the hell out of here. I just got a new job and I don’t want to screw things up over someone’s immaturity.”
“That’s the spirit peuan!” Sutthida said happily. “Come on, I’ll make breakfast and you sit there and wait patiently, okay?”
Namthip threw up the OK sign and sat down at the breakfast table. She decided to put Theppiwat to one side and focus on her new career. This was why she left Pawawijun Resort in the first place anyway. Even though Theppiwat was her boyfriend, she had to consider what was before her and separate between personal life and work life.

Before heading out to Hua Hin, Chananon had Akkadej try to call Theppiwat again. They had been trying to reach him since last night but to no avail. It was safe to say that the two were officially beginning to worry about their younger brother.
“Bpen ngai?” Chananon asked Akkadej.
“No answer,” Akkadej shook his head.
“Where the hell is he?” Chananon asked aloud. “There are only a few places that he can be and I know for sure he isn’t at the company because that is his least favorite place.”
“Maybe he’s out with friends,” Akkadej guessed.
“I hope so,” said Chananon. “Even though that’s the case, he should answer his phone.”
“He must be stressed,” said Akkadej. “You know how Thep is when he’s stressed.”
“I just hope that he’s responsible,” said Chananon. “Don’t forget that Khun Veemon’s training begins today.”
“P’Non,” said Akkadej. “I have a feeling Theppiwat and Khun Veemon will not work well together. You saw how they were yesterday in the office. Do you think we should switch? I stay and train Khun Veemon and Thep go with you?”
Chananon thought for a moment and shook his head.
“No,” he replied. “If Theppiwat goes with me, I’m sure we will not progress on the improvements at the resort.”
Akkadej nodded and put his phone back into his pocket.
“We should get going,” said Chananon. “I’m sure he’ll call us back when he’s ready to speak.”
“Okay,” said Akkadej, getting in the driver seat.
He started the car and they zoomed out of the circular driveway.

I'm back!!! Missed me? Lol!

Anyways, what do we obtain from this chapter?
1. We know that Theppiwat isn't so bad after all, right? He's just driven out of his mind because his mother judges his capabilities and pushes him too much.
2. Sutthida is in no hurry to uncoil her revenge plans. She puts her best friend first, but what happens when things get out of hand in the future and her best friend looks at her the wrong way? Just know that Sutthida does not know that any of these guys are related to her enemies, and not to mention, technically are her enemies. She is not using her best friend, Namthip, as a ladder to a successful revenge.
3. Chananon and Akkadej are the sweetest and most supportive brothers ever! They worry about their younger brother, Theppiwat, but knows him well enough to let him handle things on his own and soon, lets him face his premiere responsibilities.

We're getting to know them better and better. I can't wait to write out the sweet/ love scenes and revenge parts!

*ANNOUNCEMENT: INSTEAD OF 10 PARTS PER CHAPTER, I'M CUTTING EACH CHAPTER INTO 8 PARTS. THAT WAY, YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONGER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND EACH CHAPTER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TOO LONG.*

So, only one more part until we get to read chapter two! Yay!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update thatsouthnerasianchick!!! I missed this so much!

Chapter 1.8
 ​
“Oho! So handsome!”
“Both of them are so handsome!”
“Nan! Daisy!”
“Kha!!!”
The two women responded to their manager without turning around to make eye contact.
“Nan! Daisy!” the manager called out again.
“Arai ah, Bpa Gluay!” Daisy responded and turned around with a frown. “If I remember correctly, I am on break!”
“So handsome!” Nan continued to stare at the two men dreamily.
Chananon and Akkadej just parked and got out of the car. They were unaware that the nearby onlookers, tourists and resort employees alike, were admiring them at a distance.
“Khun Non! Khun Ak!” Bpa Gluay, the housekeeping manager, immediately recognized her bosses. She scrambled around frantically in circles and dragged both Nan and Daisy back into the resort.
“Bpa! What are you doing?!” Nan exclaimed. “Can’t I just fantasize my dream man for once?”
“Do you girls know who they are?” Bpa Gluay asked.
Nan and Daisy shook their heads.
“They’re Khun Chananon Pawawijun and Khun Akkadej Pawawijun, owners of the resort!” Bpa Gluay exclaimed. “Our bosses!”
“HAH?! Why are they so handsome?!” Nan shrieked.
“And what are they doing here now?!” Daisy added.
“I came out there to inform you girls of their arrival but I didn’t expect them to get here so quickly,” said Bpa Gluay. “Go, go, go! We need to go tidy up their rooms!”
“Oh, na sia dai jung,” said Daisy sadly. “I thought we found our dream guys.”
“Chai na si,” Nan agreed.
“Stop talking and move it!” Bpa Gluay shrieked.

“Sawadee kha.”
The women at the check-in desk politely greeted Chananon and Akkadej, unaware that the two men are their bosses.
“Is Khun Virot here?” Chananon asked.
“Kha,” replied one of the women.
“There he is,” Akkadej pointed, as Khun Virot, the resort manager walked towards them.
“Sawadee krub,” Chananon and Akkadej simultaneously paid their respects to the resort manager, a near, middle-aged man who was in his early 40s.
“Aow, Khun Chais, how are you?” Khun Virot greeted them. “I didn’t expect such a quick check-in.”
Chananon and Akkadej gave a slight laugh.
“You’re always as humorous as before,” said Chananon.
“It is necessary to have a sense of humor when in the business world,” said Khun Virot, with a smile. “Anyways,...
He turned to the women at the desk. “Ladies, I introduce to you, Khun Chananon and Khun Akkadej Pawawijun, the owners of the resort.”
The ladies exchanged surprised looks at each other and greeted the two brothers again.
“Oh mai tong krub,” said Chananon. “We’re not used to that and we don’t like that either.”
“Chai krub,” Akkadej added. “Just act normal. We’re all normal people.”
“Oh mai dai krub,” said Khun Virot. “We must respect you both na krub. If Khun Yings know about it, then we will be dead meat.”
Chananon laughed and turned to his younger brother, Akkadej.
“That is totally controllable,” said Akkadej.
“Okay, let’s not stall,” said Khun Virot. “I’ve had Bpa Gluay tidy up your rooms just a little while ago. Since you two haven’t been here in a while, it needs a little special attention. In the meantime, I will have a bellboy carry your belongings up there. But, how long will you be staying?”
“A few weeks,” replied Akkadej.
“A few weeks depending on how long it will take us to complete our improvement plans,” said Chananon.
“I see,” said Khun Virot. “Well, why don’t you rest a bit before we meet up for dinner? I also have an important event to arrange tonight, anyway.”
“If that’s so, we will discuss our matters later,” said Akkadej.

Chananon and Akkadej took the elevators to their rooms, which were conveniently next door to each other. It was their personal and private room when they visited this resort.
Their belongings were already there. They both tended to it accordingly and decided to go outside to survey their resort. It had been almost a year since they had been there.
“Drinks kha!”
Out of nowhere, two young women approached and presented the brothers with drinks.
“Khob khun krub,” said Akkadej, taking a juice of the silver tray. “But, you don’t need to kneel.”
Nan and Daisy shyly laughed and got up to their feet, their heads, however, slightly bowed.
“You should just treat us as every other guests,” said Chananon.
The women nodded shyly again.
“How long have you ladies been here?” Chananon asked.
“Four months,” replied Nan.
“Six months,” replied Daisy.
Akkadej turned to Chananon and smiled.
“We would like for you two to stay for as long as possible,” said Akkadej.
“Really?!” Daisy’s face lit up.
Chananon nodded. “You two seem to be very lively women. I like that.”
The women blushed and nodded again.
“Aow la,” said Akkadej. “Should we need anything at all, we will request for you.”
“Kha,” the women said simultaneously.
They both walked back towards the resort.
“We definitely need more people like this,” said Chananon. “People who express a positive attitude make others happy.”
“So far, employee-wise, I think the majority here seems to be on point,” said Akkadej. “I do think, however, that we need more employees. What do you think, P’Non?”
“I agree,” replied Chananon. “I was thinking we should also expand this location to have beach houses for rent but under our property. The affiliation would be a nice option for those guests who look forward to more privacy.”
“That’s a great idea,” said Akkadej.

The brothers re-entered the resort through the main entrance and immediately took notice of the crowd in the lobby.
“So many people,” said Chananon.
“Maybe this is the event that Khun Virot was referring to,” said Akkadej. “Looks like a media group.”
Chananon tugged at Akkadej’s arm and jerked his head towards the  woman who had just entered through the swiveling, double-doors.
“Namthip,” said Akkadej.
“Aow, P’Non, P’Ak,” said Namthip, recognizing the two brothers. She looked around to see if Theppiwat was anywhere around.
“Namthip, what are you doing here?” Chananon asked.
“Khun Theppiwat didn’t come too?” Namthip asked, trying not to sound eager.
“No, he didn’t,” replied Akkadej.
“Khun!” said Sutthida, who had just walked in, her huge luggage at her heels. She had immediately took notice of Akkadej.
“Khun...
“You don’t remember me?” Sutthida asked. “You helped me when my purse was snatched a while back when I was leaving the airport.”
“Khun Sutthida, chai mai krub?” Akkadej was unsure if she was the same woman he had met that day. She seemed a bit different from the first time they had met. This time, she was normal, not out of her mind as she was that day.
“Chai,” Sutthida replied happily. “It’s nice to see you again! Are you here for vacation?”
Chananon and Namthip stared on and Akkadej looked from them back at Sutthida.
“Uh...chai krub,” he lied.
“That’s great,” said Sutthida. “This is my best friend, Namthip.”
“Nee gae, this was the guy that helped me that day.”
Namthip looked from Chananon to Akkadej and back at her friend.
“Nice to meet you krub,” said Akkadej, pretending not to know Namthip.
She gawked at him, leading Chananon into utter confusion. He stood there helplessly but awkwardly played along with Akkadej.
“Yeah...yeah, nice to meet you too,” Namthip said to Akkadej.
“This is my older brother, Chananon,” Akkadej said, introducing his older brother to the women.
Namthip was confused too but she also played along. She will question Akkadej later.

After the weird encounter, Sutthida and Namthip were in their rooms, arranging their belongings into drawers. Namthip watched as Sutthida continued to unpack. She had brought a lot of things.
“I’m beginning to think that this is your new home,” said Namthip.
“I already told you that I am planning to have a vacation first before going to work,” said Sutthida.
She was in a good mood and didn’t plan anything prior to this, but before she sets her dramatic stage of revenge, she wanted to relax and take advantage of the beauty of Thailand. She wanted to enjoy herself before proceeding to “work”.
“Are you sure about this?” asked Namthip.
“Sure I’m sure,” replied Sutthida.
“I wasn’t referring to your vacation plan,” said Namthip. “I was referring to your revenge plans.”
Sutthida looked up from her luggage.
“We already talked about this,” she said. “I came here for revenge and I will get it to my satisfaction. As long as I haven’t found the man named Ronnadej Poonsawad yet, I will not leave.”
Namthip shook her head and gulped.
“I just hope you know what you’re doing.”

“What the hell was that?!”
Chananon expected some detailed answers from Akkadej.
“I helped this woman out a while back and she remembers me,” said Akkadej. “I remember her too but I don’t want her to know who I really am. Since her assumption is that we’re on vacation, I’ll just leave it at that.”
“Why?” asked Chananon, still confused.
“Because I don’t want her to think that I’m stuck up or anything,” replied Akkadej.
“Alright, those were the dumbest words to ever come out of your mouth,” said Chananon, taking a seat on the couch. “I still don’t understand why.”
“Look, sometimes I just want to tell people that I’m just Akkadej, not Akkadej Pawawijun, the son of a resort owner,” said Akkadej. “It’s not that I’m scared or anything, it’s just that I want to be a normal guy for a change.”
Chananon shook his head.
“You do realize that we came here for work, right?” he reminded Akkadej. “How long can you keep your true identity a secret? As long as she is still here, she will find out sooner or later.”
“If she does, then she just does,” said Akkadej. “I’ll tell her the truth then and explain to her accordingly.”
“Okay,” said Chananon. “So, how are you going to explain to Namthip? I’m sure she is as confused as I am.”
“I’ve got it,” said Akkadej. “Don’t worry.”
Chananon rolled his eyes, put his feet up, and went to sleep on the couch.
“Wake me up when it’s time to meet up with Khun Virot for dinner,” he said, with his eyes closed.
Akkadej didn’t answer. Instead, he left the room.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much! This is getting greater every time you write!! SOMEONE GET ME POPCORN! :popcorn:   JK But great job!  :thumbsup:

Chapter 2.1- Shaping a Heart

"Wrong, wrong, wrong! All of it is wrong!"
"Nee khun!" Veemon slammed her palms on the desk and angrily stood up from her rolling chair, which rolled back about a feet. She was getting angry because she hadn't gotten any work done since morning. This was her first day, but training with Theppiwat made her feel that it had been many treacherous years. All morning, he continously picked on her and she was holding onto her last nerve at the moment.
"What?" he asked her, with a bad boy smirk. "If you really want to learn...
"...then you have to listen to me," Veemon finished, mocking him.
He had been saying that all morning. She was annoyed by it.
"I'm going on break," she said, stomping out of the office.
"Nee!" he called after her.
"It is my break time now," said Veemon. "I'm sorry but you can't stop me from taking my break."
Theppiwat quickly glanced at his watch, which read "3:00 pm".
"Oh, you're right," he said, with a smile. "It is break time."
Veemon rolled her eyes and continued her way into the elevator. Theppiwat followed closely at her heels.
"Why are you following me?" she asked him.
"Who said I was following you?" he asked her smartly. "I'm going break."
Veemon rolled her eyes and folded her arms.
"And when we come back, you have to finish that portfolio before you leave to go home tonight," said Theppiwat.
Veemon ignored him. Theppiwat smirked and rubbed his nose.
"Nee khun, why are you walking so fast?"
Theppiwat continued to follow Veemon out into the parking lot.
"And you said you're not following me," she said. "Why are you behind me?"
"Khun krub, this is my company na krub," said Theppiwat. "I can do and go wherever I want. And right now, I change my mind. I'm gonna follow you and go wherever you go."
"But that's not...
"Come on," said Theppiwat, grabbing her wrist. "Let's go get some coffee and tea."
"Nee!" Veemon, angrily retracting her hand from his grasp. "You need to show some respect to your employees!"
"Right now, we're not on the clock so I don't have to do that," said Theppiwat. He smirked again and watched her annoyed reactions.
"I'm not going with you," said Veemon.
"But I want to return your gratitude towards me from last night," said Theppiwat. "We'll get coffee, tea, or whatever you want. I don't like owing anyone anything. You helped me last night and I'm grateful for that. I just want to repay your kindness."
Veemon shook her head for she was getting confused. "Huh?" she asked him reassuringly. She had to make sure she had heard right. Suddenly, her phone rang, to which she turned around and answered right away.
"Hello, Singh," said Veemon, greeting her best friend over the phone.
Theppiwat stepped closer to her and listened closely.
"No, I'm on break," Veemon told Singh over the phone. "No."
"Can we go now?" Theppiwat interrupted.
Veemon turned around and shot an angry look at him.
"I'll talk to you later, Singh," said Veemon, eyeing Theppiwat angrily. She put the phone back in her purse without taking her eyes off of him.
"You are so rude," she said to him.
"That's just how I am," said Theppiwat. "Now, let's go...ma'am."
"When did I say I was going with you?" Veemon asked him. "If you want to go, you may go now."
"But I told you that I don't like owing anyone anything," said Theppiwat.
"What is your problem?" asked Veemon.
"My problem is that I don't like owing anyone anything," replied Theppiwat. "Clear yet?"
"Fine, I'll go with you," said Veemon, finally. "Coffee only and just this once."
Theppiwat nodded and smiled. "Chern krub," he said, opening the passenger door for her.
"This is my car," said Veemon.
"We can take your car," said Theppiwat. "It's here. I parked in the garage. Let's not waste time, right?"
Veemon got into the passenger side of her own car and handed her keys over to him. Theppiwat gladly took it and seated himself comfortably in the driver seat. He glanced over to his feisty passenger, smiled at her, and started the car. Veemon rolled her eyes.

Namthip knocked and knocked harder and louder each time. Chananon awoke with a start and opened the door, thinking housekeeping was outside his door.
"Hey! Thip!" Chananon's surprise expression made Akkadej come out the room next door.
"Aow, P'Ak, you were next door?" Namthip asked Akkadej.
"Namthip, what are you doing?" asked Akkadej.
"I should ask you two that," said Namthip. "What are you two thinking? Why would you want to play like that? Why would you lie to my friend like that?"
"Aow, explain," Chananon said to Akkadej.
"Ngai P'Ak, go ahead," said Namthip. "Since when did you know Sutthida? And, why would you want us to act along in this play?"
"She assumes that I am on vacation," said Akkadej. "So, I just want to leave it at that."
"Why can't you just tell her the truth?" asked Namthip. "What's so hard about that?"
"I don't like and am not comfortable telling people things like that," said Akkadej. "Especially when Khun Sutthida doesn't know me. I don't want her to think that I'm stuck up."
"Mai dai reuang wah," said Chananon.
"P'Ak, are you a pra'ek now?" asked Namthip.
"I...
"Aow, aow, aow, you don't have to answer," said Namthip. "I'll play along with you but I don't know how long I will be able to hide from her. Sutthida is my best friend, like my sister, so I don't want to make her feel unfamiliar."
"I know," said Akkadej. "I'd rather her find out on her own. Right now, she can assume whatever she wants. I don't want to prove her wrong. I don't want to tell her otherwise because it may make her view me differently."
"You're so weird, P'Ak," said Namthip. "Well, see you two around, Khun Chananon, Khun Akkadej."
She returned to her room but Sutthida was not there. There was a note on the refrigerator that read, "Be back soon na peuan."

"Would you like for me to take that for you?"
Sutthida put her phone down, another selfie failed attempt, surprised to see Chananon standing before her.
"Khun...
"Chananon krub," said Chananon, reminding Sutthida his name.
"How do you like it here so far?" he asked her.
"Nice warm breeze...I love it," replied Sutthida. "I didn't expect to see you here."
"I like taking walks along the shore to watch the sunset," said Chananon.
"Me too," said Sutthida, with a smile. "Do you come here often?"
"Uh...krub, I do," replied Chananon.
"This is my very first time," said Sutthida. "I actually came to Thailand to get some personal business done and Namthip is my best friend, so I'm staying with her for the while being. She's here for work though. I'm here for leisure."
She gave a slight laugh, making Chananon smile.
"So, that means you only know Khun Namthip, right?" asked Chananon.
"You could say that," replied Sutthida.
"And...Akkadej," said Chananon.
"Oh, Khun Akkadej," repeated Sutthida. "I don't really know him but he is a very nice guy."
"P'Non!"
Chananon turned around and Sutthida looked past him into the distance to see the subject of their conversation running towards them.
"Aow, Khun Sutthida," said Akkadej.
"Hello," she said, greeting him.
"Sawadee krub," said Akkadej. "Enjoying yourself?"
"Kha," she replied. "How about you?"
"Krub," said Akkadej. "We're about to have dinner. Would you care to join us?"
"If you asked me earlier, I would've said yes but I ate already," Sutthida replied. "So, no thank you."
"If that's so, why don't we all have dinner together tomorrow evening?" Chananon suggested. "Uh...invite your friend, Namthip as well."
Akkadej smiled and nodded in agreement.
"Thank you," said Sutthida, with a smile. "I will let her know."
"I forgot to ask how long you will be staying here," Akkadej said to Sutthida.
"Hmm...I will be staying here for about two weeks until Namthip will be done withe her work," Sutthida told them. "But, I will be in Thailand for a while because I have something important to take care of."
"Oh, I see," said Akkadej.
Sutthida sighed and smiled. "You guys should go ahead to your dinner," she said. "I don't want to keep you here talking to me. See you tomorrow."
"Krub," said Akkadej and Chananon, simultaneously.
"See you tomorrow," said Chananon.
"Kha, have a good night na kha," said Sutthida.
"Have a good night, krub," said Akkadej.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love the update!! Sutthida, Akkadej and Chananon are running into one and another. Why is it plainful for me :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the update! I love it!!! :thumbsup:

Sweet_09 said:
Love the update!! Sutthida, Akkadej and Chananon are running into one and another. Why is it plainful for me :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the update! I love it!!! :thumbsup:
Trying to "shape hearts" at the moment. Lol! But, of course, there will be love triangles, and squares...even, circles. Hahaha! We'll see things unravel soon.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
♪♫♪♫Singing♪♫♪♫
 ​
"Say something, I'm giving up on you​
I'll be the one, if you want me to​
Anywhere i would've followed you​
Say something, I'm giving up on you"​
 ​
@Thatsouthernasianchic, where are you! I'm surely missing you right now and also this FF....please update soon :cry: :teary:​