Khmer original modern songs

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been away from Khmer songs for a long time. I tend to go back and listened to the oldies. It's so meaningful and romantic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the music video! Not a fan of the song, but it’s catchy though. It has a nice beat to it and this would be a good clubbing music.

Credit to KmengKhmerVEVO YT
The dancing surely has improved. But this is so Korean. It reminds me of BTS or Super Junior.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The dancing surely has improved. But this is so Korean. It reminds me of BTS or Super Junior.
There’s a lot of Korean influences in sork Khmer. There are so many Kpop “inspired” Khmer songs that makes no sense at all, but some are improving slowly. I really like some of the original songs out there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have been away from Khmer songs for a long time. I tend to go back and listened to the oldies. It's so meaningful and romantic.
Oldies are still the best, but we also need to produce new music for the newer generation. I hear less copying now or maybe I haven’t really listen to new Khmer music all that much. I’ve subscribed to Klap Your Handz production on YT, so I mostly get their new videos, that’s about it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She has such a good voice but beat like this sometimes it blends in and not too unique.
Haha, who? There are two singers. I think their voices are alright. Those two gals doesn’t have the best vocals. Laura Mam is from the state so she has a heavy accent, she has gotten better with pronouncing Khmer words, but I still think she should just stick to producing and let someone with better song skill/more fluent sing. And the other sing is Pisey, I can’t stand her singing. She alway tries to sound all sexy which annoying most of the time. Her face change every time I see her on screen. She needs to lay low on the PS. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, she has a strong vocal range! I like this cover of Pitu Hang’s song, better than the original artist.
Credit to Pitu Hang’s YT

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the duet. The more I listen the, the more I like it. They released a video for the male version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I barley understand what Laura is singing about, but Oun is great. I love the way he sing. Sorry, but Laura should just find a female singer, someone who can sing to sing this song. She doesn’t sound good singing in Khmer