Khmer original modern songs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
this is admiring how he brought his family to do a reaction and explain to them the meaning of the mv.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
short film of making the mv. It’s nice to see the backstory of the song.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Whoa, there are a lot of reactions to Khmer song ‘Time’... pretty fun to watch. I didn’t think that there are that many reactions from international viewers.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hella Chluy interview with Sophia Kao. Interesting that she was born in Cambodia but didn’t learn to speak Khmer until she was 9. She started speaking English and Chinese first. I think it kinda make sense that her family wanted her to learn that first since she’ll be in Cambodia more and probably be in Cambodia her whole life to learn Khmer. This is an interesting and engaging interview.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Edit: After listening to this over and over, I’m loving it. Sophia’ voice is deep and soulful. The verses to this song reminds me of one of Khalid’s song though. This really has the vibes of mainstream American music.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Very interesting the way he dissect the lyrics and explain it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vannda has a good voice and when he raps it flows easily. It was a great collaboration with old a new. Time to rise is the first Cambodian song to have 1mil likes. Queen bee wasn't bad. It's great to see he's getting attention even outside Cambodian. If young artists can create their own music and paved the way it will be good to see.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Going back to listen to some of Vannda’s older songs makes me appreciate his latent a bit more. He’ll be collaborating with Kmean Khmer again and these guys can also flow well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is an old song. Looking forward to the guys collaborating again.

@byebye I Iike the play on words used in Queen Bee. It’s a fun song to jam to. I like these new group of young generation artists, they have more creativity. I wish them all the best.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Excuse my multiple postings, but I really like Vannda’s music when going back to actually listen to the lyrics more. The beats to this song just sound so exotic... love it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vannda’s new rap song, “Catch Me If You Can”. He got 1.3million views in just 3 days, that’s impressive. Congrats dude!!

With the success of “Time To Rise” song/mv, Baramey production is the first label company to sign with major music label, Warner Music Group’s ADA Asia. Congratulations!!!

http://instagr.am/p/CSn56XaLOxT/