Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode, the friend helps one of the mother dance, it's so funny...and there's a part when tanya pulls out chakrit's boxer, and he freaks out (since he's dressed as a girl) really funny...and the night he, tanya, and the kids had together would have been totally more sweet if he was Amy...tomorrow's looks sooo good too, tanya is going to find out that Amy is Krit ahhhhh!

i'm getting more used to tanya, i think she's really pretty if she leaves her hair down...like today's episode when they went to that resort..and she looks good in white...but i really hate her husband GRRRR...i just want to beat him up

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Tanya and Chakrit are starting to like each other now. Or Tanya's character and Amy haha. :lol: Next episode looks good. I'm guessing she will be finding out Chakrit is actually Amy in the next couple of episodes lol.

And yeah Tanya is really pretty. I never really like noticed her as much till this lakorn. ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I must admit that I was never really a fan before, but I'm really loving Chakrit in here. Tanya is gorgeous btw.

tanya is beautiful, but i don't often see her in lakorns...usually when i do, she plays the n'rai...how old is tanya by the way? i'm guessing mid thirties? but she still looks so young!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like today's episode (minus the husband guy..ugh)...it showed more of tanya and krit (the guy, not amy)..i love the swimming pool part (because krit looks so hot in water) and the part when they were making cake i think...but i pisses me off so much that the husband guy hit krit with a bat..grrr i want to beat him up....and i thought tanya would know about krit, but that part was only a dream...so sad that i have to wait until friday to watch the next episode, it looks so good...the husband is going to suffer...and at the end of today's i was so scared when tanya was taken to that room...but i'm sure that she can escape her stupid husband guy

Bou

sarNie Adult
id have to agree with rahut-rissaya, i enjoyed todays episode the most! they finally had alot of scenes together, and they were so cute too! i cant believe it was only a dream when she found out that krit was amy...but i love how concern he was when he saw that tanya had a cut above her eyebrows...it shows that hes starting to care about her! im excited to watch the next few episodes! hopefully theres gonna be alot happening from now on..oh and her soon to be ex husband is pissing me off...but karma will get to him in the end! a whole week is too long to wait for....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just have one thing to say about ep 8 right now. When nang fah's father was beating the crap out of pahrin and attempted to kidnap tanya..gawd.. wtf? The servant lady and the daughter were just plain dumb for not calling the cops and it's only when tanya returns that they decide to call the hospital. Like seriously, common sense people, common sense.

But otherwise, I'm still currently watching episode 8 and I love how chakrit can be so protective of tanya. I just had to point out the stupidity of that whole scene.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with you mintwix! i was gonna mention that part too as to why the servant didnt call 911! wouldnt you? lol and it is pretty common sense lol...

anywho i love how theyre starting to fall for each other lolz

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^I like how they started to see each other's good side.

And just some short points I haven't commented on:

1) Chakrit-Amy is hideous.
2) Bastard Kade?/Nang fah's so-called father--DIE!!!!!!!!

:p

tanya is beautiful, but i don't often see her in lakorns...usually when i do, she plays the n'rai...how old is tanya by the way? i'm guessing mid thirties? but she still looks so young!
I actually thought she was in her late twenties, but now that you mention it, I just went to sarnworld's wiki and yeah wow, she's already past thirty and still gorgeous. Her lakorns are also listed btw.

Name: Tanyares Ramnarong (ธัญญเรศ รามณรงค์ )
Nickname: Tanya
Profession: Actress/Model
Date of birth: November 26, 1976
Birthplace: Indiana, USA
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Star sign: Sagittarius
Blood type:
Marital Status: Married

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There's an image of her and her husband on the wedding day at sarnworld wiki. It also seems like her and Ann are good friends.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i totally thought that chakrit and tanya would kiss, but she stopped..that part was intense with krit's eyes
i hate the husband guy...he slapped tanya..GRRRR but i was glad that he got beat up too...
the little boy is so cute but i feel bad for krit when he went around trying to find him, and that the little boy wants his mom
but i laughed so hard when that girl tried to take pictures of krit in the bathroom, then her foot got stuck in the toilet ahaha
and the part when krit was going to give tanya the rose, but saw her guy friend there so he had to hide the rose :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^okay. I just stopped reading your comment when I saw the word kiss. :p Totally not trying to see spoilers.......

but. but. I have a comment to make. I'm not even 5 minutes into the movie and something similar like the last episode irks me yet again. Nangfah's father is attempting to kidnap Tanya (again) and they're IN the PUBLIC eye. And and and they're at the mall and then people see them and they see Tanya struggling and she pleads for HELP and and no one--NO ONE--- CARES????!!! GAWD. The general individual is is portrayed as stupid and passive. :S

Tis all. :S

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I laughed my As.S off when krits friend got punch in the face with that girls husband. :lmao: His plans was working, but he was funny. I like him.

I actually thought she was in her late twenties, but now that you mention it, I just went to sarnworld's wiki and yeah wow, she's already past thirty and still gorgeous. Her lakorns are also listed btw.

Name: Tanyares Ramnarong (ธัญญเรศ รามณรงค์ )
Nickname: Tanya
Profession: Actress/Model
Date of birth: November 26, 1976
Birthplace: Indiana, USA
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Star sign: Sagittarius
Blood type:
Marital Status: Married
thanks for the info! :) i'll go check out sarnworld's wiki...